Bel Air attacks Boy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I not in on the joke or something?

Let's go ahead and compose ourselves for a moment to clear up whether or not Bel Air are really being attacked or that new treaty between MK and this "boy" alliance is actually real.

Thank you.

Am I not in on the joke or something?

Let's go ahead and compose ourselves for a moment to clear up whether or not Bel Air are really being attacked or that new treaty between MK and this "boy" alliance is actually real.

Thank you.

I agree. This thread needs a cn wiki explanation.

here's the tl;dr

MK doesn't like Bel Air, Bel Air doesn't like MK

MK makes joke (or serious, its irrelevant) treaty with an alliance name autonomous boy(suspected /b/ alliance)

Bel Air ghost raids boy AA.

MK makes thread.

Autonomous boy is a suspected /b/ alliance now?

Autonomous boy is a suspected /b/ alliance now?

No clue. The guy said he was the leader of UME, though, and UME is one of the common aliases for such raid alliances.

By the way, what is the definition of a "/b/ alliance" anyway? I'm assuming we're using the raid alliance definition.

You're right I must be mistaken, we all know MK would never associate with any form of /b/. I apologize

So because there's no evidence this alliance ISN'T a /b/ alliance, and because MK is allied to them and apparently don't mind associating with /b/, this alliance is a /b/ alliance.. :gag:

who not

You're right I must be mistaken, we all know MK would never associate with any form of /b/. I apologize

Ah, right. Since we don't have any proof they aren't from /b/ and they associate with MK, they must be a /b/ alliance. I guess Umbrella, Gremlins, Athens and most of our other treaty partners are from /b/ as well. After all, we don't have any proof they aren't from /b/ either.