Rollrating and MK Hatin'

Groucho Marx

Roll-rate us please  

621 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brb, joining Bel Air, making my way up to MoD or whatever, and then sending each member an individual PM saying that a different member of their alliance is a traitor and must be destroyed.

I love it when people make things happen that I want to happen. Go get 'em tiger. ^_^

to tell you the truth they both are very similar except MK is alot stronger treaties and NS wise, and they troll people more.

Bel Air is nothing like MK at ALL. -_-

Being funny and clever is great and all, but MK gives off a bit of arrogance every so often. It's only going to get worse.

Every so often, more like every post they make seethes of "Hey, look at me, I'm in MK, I think I'm a badass, when really, my pixels are no better than yours."

Every so often, more like every post they make seethes of "Hey, look at me, I'm in MK, I think I'm a badass, when really, my pixels are no better than yours."

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the MKers. The players outside looked from pixel to pixel, and from pixel to pixel, and from pixel to pixel again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the MKers. The players outside looked from pixel to pixel, and from pixel to pixel, and from pixel to pixel again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

But some of the pixels are different colors. :huh:

I won't need to. Though I appreciate everyone blindly posting in a manner that reinforces the irony of my opening statement.

Your opening statement was ironic? You hit the nail on the head with this poll, I thought: half the respondents want you dead and gone, the other half couldn't care less about even your existence. Pretty accurate pulse of the world at large, really.

Cheers on trying to be witty and all though. Irony is supposed to be a reflection on conventional reality, not a reflection of it.

Being funny and clever is great and all, but MK gives off a bit of arrogance every so often. It's only going to get worse.

You can say it's our gimmick. Most of it is posting in jest thanks to the many people who have applauded our alliance for our various actions/military strength etc, but I can assure you crying about it won't cut down on its occurrence!

If MK ever got the chance to roll Bel Air, my only reservation is that I'm only in range of two of you smug.gif