SLCB Lodges a Formal Complaint

Molleh

Greeting assembled rulers,

The government of SLCB convenes this day and comes before you all with a troubled heart. We unfortunately finds ourselves forced to lodge a formal public grievance with NSO. Our complaint is in regards to the apparent onslaught of spam sent by NSO this afternoon. We awoke this afternoon (we're lazy and we sleep in) to receive reports coming in from across our beloved ocean of messengers from members of NSO delivering various forms of the following missive to our fellow citizens:

34qnr41.png

As this spamming has taken on an inherently public character, we feel compelled to give a response that may be filed on the public record. This mass spamming of another sovereign entity is not in keeping with the standards of civilized conduct on Planet Bob. Just as an alliance seeking to merge ought not to spam recruitment messages to the citizens of another foreign entity, those seeking new members should speak to unaligned nations, not another alliances citizens. Such tactics are the tools of underground guerrilla campaigns and the like, not for use by upstanding formal alliances of honour. SLCB can neither endorse, nor condone through our public silence, the use of alliance-wide spamming for the purposes of recruitment.

SLCB does not seek any sort of apology or other political mechanization. We are seeking only to make a public awareness of how and why such violation of common political etiquette can be construed as rude. It is our desire to see this rectified by the cessation of further such occurrences.

This incident has started off relations with NSO on the wrong foot. And despite any such incident we continue to hold a special place in our hearts for NSO, a very very DEEP place in our hearts. We hope that future incidents of this nature can be avoided and that our relations with NSO can improve after this unfortunate start.

tl;dr

Long Live SLCB

DIAF NSO

Also, please vote Michiel de Ruyter for Purple senate.

Greeting assembled rulers,

The government of SLCB convenes this day and comes before you all with a troubled heart. We unfortunately finds ourselves forced to lodge a formal public grievance with NSO. Our complaint is in regards to the apparent onslaught of spam sent by NSO this afternoon. We awoke this afternoon (we're lazy and we sleep in) to receive reports coming in from across our beloved ocean of messengers from members of NSO delivering various forms of the following missive to our fellow citizens:

34qnr41.png

As this spamming has taken on an inherently public character, we feel compelled to give a response that may be filed on the public record. This mass spamming of another sovereign entity is not in keeping with the standards of civilized conduct on Planet Bob. Just as an alliance seeking to merge ought not to spam recruitment messages to the citizens of another foreign entity, those seeking new members should speak to unaligned nations, not another alliances citizens. Such tactics are the tools of underground guerrilla campaigns and the like, not for use by upstanding formal alliances of honour. SLCB can neither endorse, nor condone through our public silence, the use of alliance-wide spamming for the purposes of recruitment.

SLCB does not seek any sort of apology or other political mechanization. We are seeking only to make a public awareness of how and why such violation of common political etiquette can be construed as rude. It is our desire to see this rectified by the cessation of further such occurrences.

This incident has started off relations with NSO on the wrong foot. And despite any such incident we continue to hold a special place in our hearts for NSO, a very very DEEP place in our hearts. We hope that future incidents of this nature can be avoided and that our relations with NSO can improve after this unfortunate start.

tl;dr

Long Live SLCB

DIAF NSO

Also, please vote Michiel de Ruyter for Purple senate.

Hey, that's not cool, I never get any mail :(

I personally am most thrilled of the gesture Ivan and his renegades have accomplished to not any singular alliance, but to planet bob. I do find it fitting that Ivan, who once came close to destroying NPO, is well on his way to repeat his same errors. Oh Ivan, how I wish you would remain in retirement, your attempts at foreign affairs do not suit you. I look forward the day when repercussions come upon you once again. I can only wonder the course you will take once such a time comes.

As for the sniveling swine known as NSO, I can only stand by with glee knowing that the more they attempt to act like big wolves, the more they show themselves as a whimpering newly-born puppy who has yet to get kicked.