SLCB Lodges a Formal Complaint

Molleh

[14:43] <GopDrager> imbored24470[sLCB], I'm going to ahve to report you as being Bama's multi

Clearly I'm not allowed to be trendy in my own topic.

-Bama

Edit: aloud =/= allowed... :facepalm:

Edited by imbored24470

We reserve our right to free speech and nation enlargement advertisements, or whatever (speaking of which I didn't get to actually see that or any of the messages we sent, mind sharing more?).

also,

-Bama

We reserve our right to free speech and nation enlargement advertisements, or whatever (speaking of which I didn't get to actually see that or any of the messages we sent, mind sharing more?).

also,

-Bama

I do think you may need to worry about this one. I suggest ZI.

e0lx6x.png

-Bama

Edited by imbored24470

Hey you know how Avalon were being polite and simply making a request that you don't message them and didn't resort to any of this !@#$-flinging nonsense and how you've now just made yourselves look like complete tools trying to look big and clever by parodying an otherwise harmless request thread. Which also could have resulted in some lovely PR for you, had you decided to just say "kthxbai" and not pull a childish stunt like this. (which has actually been done before, so it's not even original material you guys are doing here, where's the innovation at?)

Yeah, good times. Congratulations.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Hey you know how Avalon were being polite and simply making a request that you don't message them and didn't resort to any of this !@#$-flinging nonsense and how you've now just made yourselves look like complete tools trying to look big and clever by parodying an otherwise harmless request thread. Which also could have resulted in some lovely PR for you, had you decided to just say "kthxbai" and not pull a childish stunt like this. (which has actually been done before, so it's not even original material you guys are doing here, where's the innovation at?)

I like this way better, it shows how classy SLCB is ^_^

Hey you know how Avalon were being polite and simply making a request that you don't message them and didn't resort to any of this !@#$-flinging nonsense and how you've now just made yourselves look like complete tools trying to look big and clever by parodying an otherwise harmless request thread. Which also could have resulted in some lovely PR for you, had you decided to just say "kthxbai" and not pull a childish stunt like this. (which has actually been done before, so it's not even original material you guys are doing here, where's the innovation at, amirite?)

Clearly you should discuss that topic in that thread. Also no they didn't just ask us. they went to all of CN and announced it and then decided to message their nations specifically to vote AGAINST our senator.

Also.. A parody isn't original? Why I never!

-Bama

Edited by imbored24470

Clearly you should discuss that topic in that thread. Also no they didn't just ask us. they went to all of CN and announced it and then decided to message their nations specifically to vote AGAINST our senator.

They simply showed the same courtesy to you that you showed them...