An Announcement of Black

Confusion

btaflag.png

Declaration Of War On MHA

Hereby Black Declares State Of War on MHA

Reason? Do we really need a reason in TE? NO not really but i have one either way.

9/28/2009 11:54:28 PM was when HisK OwNs YoU of MHA attacked me.

Then we talk on irc and he threatens the alliance as a whole if someone defends me.

16:16:19 [HisK[Ronin]] if you get help

16:16:21 [HisK[Ronin]] MHA will hit

16:16:25 [&Marcus[KoC|CoB]] so

16:16:28 [HisK[Ronin]] and bye bye TBK]

I must add i dont like threats.

so thats it, and i wish my opponents MHA good luck. :lol1:

Signed by

Mathias-Triumvirate

Randy-Triumvirate

Dochartaigh-Triumvirate

Marcus-Lord Regent

Edited by marcus the great

I wanted to get a word in this first.

I thought highly of Lonewolfe, I thought of him as a friend on Steve. I never once thought I would or could war MHA, but that changed very quickly.

Hisk attacked one of my members, Marcus. Yes he might have deserved it, but hes in a sanctioned alliance, he is protected by said alliance. Hisk explicitly said that LW allowed him to do it, and backed him up. First off, if they would have came to me, it would probably have not been a big deal. They "tried" getting a hold of me, and attacked after a few hours when they couldn't. Again, it wouldn't have been too much of a big deal, but then Hisk threatened my entire alliance. When I talked to LW about it, he kind of blew it off as nothing. I, thinking LW a friend, didn't really mind it. But then Hisk again threatens us for no reason. If we help Marcus, MHA will roll us.

So, my "friend" pretty much went behind my back, and thought he could get away with it.

To: rtellez06 From: TheWolf Date: 10/2/2009 12:13:16 AM

Subject: Wrong Move

Message: You betray MHA once, we won't offer any saftey in the future, and this is your decision now.

Marcus was an $@!, he got what he deserved. Hisk was not going to war over his individual war.

Trying to get us to commit to war with you was just dumb, and sending another alliance on us later will cause your destruction as just pawns of the big boys.

You started a fire that you couldn't put out Randy.

The fire was started by MHA, Black is not going to sit by and let a member get hit, and be threatened. We don't fear anyone, and we definitely lost all respect for you.

Heh, coming from the whole cause target of our last war...

There, fixed for you.

How many times are you going to force me to come in here and correct your falsehoods? Repeating a lie ex post facto doesn't make it more true ;)

I advise you to keep our names off your lips if all you're going to do is slander us.

Good luck in your conflict.

Edited by Rooman33

Well Randy made it public, I might as well.

MHA defended Black on several occasions, invited them as friends to MHA.

Marcus asked Hisk to attack him, in an open and warring environment. He got what he deserved for such a request. It was a 1 on 1 war until Black jumped into the fray and that's when the war broke any conventional rules.

I'm the leader of MHA, you should have talked to ME about this. Black declaring on MHA is just a means of trying to gode us, you fool. Attack, we'll destroy anyone you send, I don't care. You took a personal war between 2 people in an alliance that are both government and blew it up into a full blown war. In the future, if you want to look like you aren't just attacking cause you're pissed then come talk to the guys that make the final decisions on matters and not the people with their emotions involved.

Betrayal is a term that seems to get spun on us quite often. But the only betrayal here is when Black decided to attack as an alliance because of a personal war requested by one of their members.

Good day gents.

Well Randy made it public, I might as well.

MHA defended Black on several occasions, invited them as friends to MHA.

Marcus asked Hisk to attack him, in an open and warring environment. He got what he deserved for such a request. It was a 1 on 1 war until Black jumped into the fray and that's when the war broke any conventional rules.

I'm the leader of MHA, you should have talked to ME about this. Black declaring on MHA is just a means of trying to gode us, you fool. Attack, we'll destroy anyone you send, I don't care. You took a personal war between 2 people in an alliance that are both government and blew it up into a full blown war. In the future, if you want to look like you aren't just attacking cause you're pissed then come talk to the guys that make the final decisions on matters and not the people with their emotions involved.

Betrayal is a term that seems to get spun on us quite often. But the only betrayal here is when Black decided to attack as an alliance because of a personal war requested by one of their members.

Good day gents.

MHA never defended Black, in fact, Black helped you guys in the JR vs Wolf thing. And Marcus didn't ask for it, Hisk posted a poll first, and again, I did come to you but again you blew me off.

MHA never defended Black, in fact, Black helped you guys in the JR vs Wolf thing. And Marcus didn't ask for it, Hisk posted a poll first, and again, I did come to you but again you blew me off.

I defended you guys in many ways beyond direct fighting because there was never a reason to get into a war if we were already involved in other means. You know that, don't try and forget it either, we let you into our private channel even after you were getting in bed with people who didn't like us, that is trust.

Marcus requested Hisk to fight him, I saw it. Hisk can start a poll all he wants, but when Marcus says for Hisk to fight him that's when the game becomes something legit. Had Marcus not acted like he was invincible from being attacked and his generally annoyances weren't going to get him in trouble I woulda told Hisk to let it go. I was personally fed up, I queried you to mention it. You weren't there, I've been in college and not even paying attention to TE for a few days. I told ya it was a personal war at some point and that neither of us needed to get involved. Black gave him support, so Hisk's claims that supporting Marcus would lead to a war were quite within reason. Had you guys attacked him when I was paying attention in more force than one extra person I would have come to talk to you about either ending the fight or destroying those people that made a personal fight bigger.

You escalated something beyond any significant reason. Just admit it, you have no good reason to fight us. You're being manipulated again and this time you just realized that you lost one of the biggest friends in this game that considered you good people.

I have no problems with you hitting us, but I do have a problem with you trying to make us look like bad guys here. So whatcha say we stop the quarreling and just fight? Hmmm?

What is this world commin to?

Stop talking about what happened and kill each other..

LOL so far im the only person to have acctually went too war, and not just defending allies.What can i say well im having so much fun.

I defended you guys in many ways beyond direct fighting because there was never a reason to get into a war if we were already involved in other means. You know that, don't try and forget it either, we let you into our private channel even after you were getting in bed with people who didn't like us, that is trust.

Marcus requested Hisk to fight him, I saw it. Hisk can start a poll all he wants, but when Marcus says for Hisk to fight him that's when the game becomes something legit. Had Marcus not acted like he was invincible from being attacked and his generally annoyances weren't going to get him in trouble I woulda told Hisk to let it go. I was personally fed up, I queried you to mention it. You weren't there, I've been in college and not even paying attention to TE for a few days. I told ya it was a personal war at some point and that neither of us needed to get involved. Black gave him support, so Hisk's claims that supporting Marcus would lead to a war were quite within reason. Had you guys attacked him when I was paying attention in more force than one extra person I would have come to talk to you about either ending the fight or destroying those people that made a personal fight bigger.

You escalated something beyond any significant reason. Just admit it, you have no good reason to fight us. You're being manipulated again and this time you just realized that you lost one of the biggest friends in this game that considered you good people.

I have no problems with you hitting us, but I do have a problem with you trying to make us look like bad guys here. So whatcha say we stop the quarreling and just fight? Hmmm?

what i did not like was the direct lying done by HisK. I never saw any proof that Marcus "asked" for this despite HisK stating it was so and now you are. I never saw proof that HisK got permission from Randy as he stated he did. thus, all i have gotten was lied to by HisK over all this. Sorry, but i saw the poll where HisK states should he attack Marcus. i did not see anywhere where Marcus stated he wanted a 1v1 war. seems that that was all HisK and only HisK and MHA allows their gov to threaten other alliances into allowing their members to tech raid whomever they want without fear of the tech raid going awry. sorry that Black don't play that way. now MHA is taking this and blowing it up by defending someone who aggressively attacked our member without just cause other than him being annoyed and a poll. while i know this is TE and that is more than enough, why lie that Marcus said he wanted this war 1v1 other than to make Black look bad.

sorry but no.

Could someone please explain to me why all of this e-lawyering crap is relevant to this realm? I really don't understand it. It's a war realm. You fight people. Just have a good time with it and stop !@#$%*ing about every little thing and raising a fuss over the whole reason Tournament exists.

Edited by Darth Actorbass

Could someone please explain to me why all of this e-lawyering crap is relevant to this realm? I really don't understand it. It's a war realm. You fight people. Just have a good time with it and stop !@#$%*ing about every little thing and raising a fuss over the whole reason Tournament exists.

There are cowards in every realm, good sire. But just as there are cowards, so to are there warriors.

Hisk made very clear his intention to attack and it seemed that Marcus accepted his challenge. Not sure why you guys are surprised that he did or that MHA is going to defend a member when it is escalated beyond a 1 on 1 conflict by Black.

Anyway it is TE no valid CB is really necessary. Have fun you guys.

im ready guys bring on the wolfs

This was posted here - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

Hisk asked if he should roll Marcus, Marcus says bring it on. Thus a 1v1 war is established. I laid CLEAR boundaries in saying let them duke it out 1 on 1 and have neither alliance interfere.

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> [2:16pm] <03&Marcus[KoC|CoB]> but i can almost assure u will b ein anarchy by tonight

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> [2:16pm] <14HisK[Ronin]> But I told you before hand

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> [2:16pm] <14HisK[Ronin]> if you get help

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> [2:16pm] <14HisK[Ronin]> MHA will hit

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> [2:16pm] <03&Marcus[KoC|CoB]> so

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> [2:16pm] <14HisK[Ronin]> and bye bye TBK

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> ...

01[17:31] <LW> I wanted to tell you last night

01[17:31] <LW> But you never answered....

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> i told you guys to go for it

[17:31] <Randy[LoSS]> BUT

[17:32] <Randy[LoSS]> hisk should not be in my channel threatening us

01[17:33] <LW> Yeah, that's not cool

01[17:33] <LW> Just query him

01[17:33] <LW> Hisk is reasonable if you don't try n threaten him back

Here is proof that you said to "go for the war" and further proof that I did not agree with Hisk's actions and told you to query him to discuss it like a rational person. You attempted no further conversation afterwords thus, I had reason to believe it was settled.

Next thing I know Hisk gets countered by you guys.

Also, I won't even begin to mention the fact that Marcus threatened Hisk, so he had a complete right to stand up for himself as MHA gov.

STOP e-lawyering me out of this fight. You have no valid reason to attack us beyond wanting to fight. And if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Just admit that's what you want.

Hisk asked if he should roll Marcus, Marcus says bring it on. Thus a 1v1 war is established. I laid CLEAR boundaries in saying let them duke it out 1 on 1 and have neither alliance interfere.

Here is proof that you said to "go for the war" and further proof that I did not agree with Hisk's actions and told you to query him to discuss it like a rational person. You attempted no further conversation afterwords thus, I had reason to believe it was settled.

Also, I won't even begin to mention the fact that Marcus threatened Hisk, so he had a complete right to stand up for himself as MHA gov.

STOP e-lawyering me out of this fight. You have no valid reason to attack us beyond wanting to fight. And if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Just admit that's what you want.

god just fight, its what this planet is for

Wait has Hisk told you he threatened Black more than Twice.