Noob here -- I need some help!

ptrichmondmike

Joining any number of alliances will help you learn and is the best way to help you learn.

<_<

The Corporation is a relatively new alliance full of experienced players. We have big plans and would love to have someone new and eager.

PM me for info.

I echo this mans sentiments. The Corporation is the future.

To start with I would address your trades, I see your applying to the GPA a good neutral Green alliance, I would aim for something with more bonuses. You might consider re-rolling for a better trade combo and going from there, but you will need a harbor regardless so your going to want to apply for all the aid GPA will give you and from there fill your foreign aid slots with tech deals.

Well, only four -- almost five -- days. But I've been hoping for some support. I don't think I'm playing badly, considering...

Do me a favor and shoot me a PM in game. we care more about quality and not quantity. If your serious about growing your nation, we;ll help you. If not, good luck to you

I'd suggest either NSO or Bel Air.

In either one you're bound to have a good time. Emphasis on the Bel Air however. ;)

This man does speak the truth. Emphasis on NSO though :P

Still, GPA was a good choice. Hope you find what you're looking for.