Final The Republic - CSN Announcement

That's quite a vague question if you know your history

Well there was The Federation from ~March 2006 until September 2006 when it disbanded because of threats coming from Legion. Then a few people tried to revive it and founded The Republic, but that failed because no one wanted to write the Charter. Then, a few months later the Republic was founded, but at one point it turned into the Federation again?!? However I know that the Federation was founded again by the same people which then turned into the Republic?

Well there was The Federation from ~March 2006 until September 2006 when it disbanded because of threats coming from Legion. Then a few people tried to revive it and founded The Republic, but that failed because no one wanted to write the Charter. Then, a few months later the Republic was founded, but at one point it turned into the Federation again?!? However I know that the Federation was founded again by the same people which then turned into the Republic?

TheFed round 2 is still going. I was never a member of thefed but was a member of The Original Republic for a long time

Sad to see this happen. Looking forward to see what CSN is like always an alliance I liked

This is so incorrect that I have trouble believing you didn't do it on purpose.

The original Federation folded after Carbonni deleted the forums, and the remaining government didn't have enough activity to rebuild the alliance. We merged into TAGA.

The Republic was founded several months later by a few of us, and it grew to around 200 members before several founders left and it ended up merging with a similarly sized alliance to create Atlantis, which became quite large.

Then, some people opposed to said merge decided to recreate the Federation, which still exists but has gone nowhere, sitting at around 30ish members last I chcked.

After a while, the old Atlantis/Hyperion people decided to try to recreate the Republic. That failed, as can be seen in the OP.

Thanks for correcting, that was quite a mess.

After a while, the old Atlantis/Hyperion people decided to try to recreate the Republic. That failed, as can be seen in the OP.

Close, but I'm Ex-Federation (second of course)

Edited by thedestro

CSN always has its doors open to our brothers and sisters, and any foreign by stander who stumbles onto our welcome mat, as long as they bring some sauce to add to our caeks beers and whatnot...

Welcome! Hope you don't get scared off too soon...

you tend to scare people off... so watch your step...

also, this is what happens when you mention Bacon, beer and boobs along with merger...

JBDWTfLl.png

Then, some people opposed to said merge decided to recreate the Federation, which still exists but has gone nowhere, sitting at around 30ish members last I chcked.

please refer to my announcement from today :P they totally just went somewhere, a treaty with CRAP is like pure gold i tell you , GOLD!

• 2 months later...