A joint TSL and TFA Announcement

I've known ryan for a very long time. Along side with Invicta he got myself started in the cyberverse. I know many people despise him but in some cases he is right on a subject and on others he is just flat out wrong. Well after going our separate ways I figured it was time to express how much I do appreciate all he has done for me in my earlier years (about 2 years ago).

shadowlegionflag.png

The Two Armies Collide Pact

Section I: Peace

During the duration of this treaty Task Force Alpha (TFA) and The Shadow Legion (TSL) will not wage war with anyone flying The Shadow Legion or Task Force Alpha Alliance Affiliation. If this does happen it will be reported immediately and handled diplomatically.

Section II: Intelligence

If either of the signatories receives Intel about the other signatory they are to report it immediately to the other signatory.

Section III: Aid

Both signatories are to begin to do tech deals with each other. The standard price will be 3mil/50 tech. If any signatory needs any reasonable amount the other signatory can but is not obligated to donate.

Section IV: Optional Defense

If anyone messes with either signatory the other signatory has the right to back the other signatory up. The other signatory reserved the right to not act if they think the other party brought this upon themselves. The other signatory must go to their protectorate before any action takes place.

Section V: Optional Agression

If either signatory wishes to attack someone due to various reasons, the other signatory has the right to attack too, but they must go through their protectorates before any actions take place.

Section VI: Cancellation

If either signatory wishes to cancel this pact they must give the other signatory 48 hours notice and must go under a 15 day Non-Aggression Period.

The Shadow Legion

xR1 Fatal Instinct - Triumvirate

Eddy - Triumvirate

Task Force Alpha

RyanGDI - Commander

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Who in their right mind would sign a treaty with RyanGDI? I mean really.

Congrats are in order, I suppose. :v:

You know I love you, right? :awesome:

Well, what better to say here than you two were made for each other; may you have a long and prosperous relationship.

Finally.

Nice to see you back Ryan, things were getting boring around here.

Yes, it's been awhile. Rest assured that we have more than just this treaty in the works. ;)

As for the treaty at hand, I am proud to stand by one of my ex-government members in unity and mutual friendship. Perhaps we didn't meet eye-to-eye on things, but times change. :v:

Yes, it's been awhile. Rest assured that we have more than just this treaty in the works. ;)

As for the treaty at hand, I am proud to stand by one of my ex-government members in unity and mutual friendship. Perhaps we didn't meet eye-to-eye on things, but times change. :v:

Will we see change from you know, or is it the same normal RyanGDI?

Will we see change from you know, or is it the same normal RyanGDI?

I'm me. Some people think that I've changed, or at least they say they see differences anyways. But at the heart of it, I'm still doing things the way they 'ought to be done, without regards towards what the general public thinks. (Required :awesome: here)

(tl;dr - I've retained most of myself, but gained some wisdom along the way.)

Edited by RyanGDI

I'm me. Some people think that I've changed, or at least they say they see differences anyways. But at the heart of it, I'm still doing things the way they 'ought to be done, without regards towards what the general public thinks. (Required :awesome: here)

(tl;dr - I've retained most of myself, but gained some wisdom along the way.)

You are who you are, I enjoy your little drama. I meant as a leader though.

You are who you are, I enjoy your little drama. I meant as a leader though.

That's indeed what I meant, mate. Wiser, but still on the same fundamentals of doing what I think is right, regardless of what the random, un-involved blokes think.