Revolution is afoot

Emperor Stranger

TPF is terrible at running an alliance. So terrible, in fact, that I have decided to take over power for myself. I have sent messages to each and every non-government member telling them to rise against their current established and failing government and join me in a civil war.

My first act as the new ruler of TPF is to reignite an old war with AZTEC. Why? Because, I think Mayzie is cute when he's angry. :wub: (For the lulz, in other words.) And to show my seriousness in this matter.

Hail the new TPF. Let the old one burn under the new regime!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo man, I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish but MI couping RE was the best COUP EVER

Oh $%&@, I almost forgot to use the fancy terminology for the diplomatic people. Yes, it's a coup. An external coup. Fear the coup. (Not to be confused with coop.)

TPF is terrible at running an alliance. So terrible, in fact, that I have decided to take over power for myself. I have sent messages to each and every non-government member telling them to rise against their current established and failing government and join me in a civil war.

My first act as the new ruler of TPF is to reignite an old war with AZTEC. Why? Because, I think Mayzie is cute when he's angry. :wub: (For the lulz, in other words.) And to show my seriousness in this matter.

I'm not in TPF government and I didn't receive any messages from you.

Gabryal, we all know this is a big joke. I hailed knowing for a fact you guys are still in complete control, and I don't expect anything less from you guys.

Oh I know, but really at this point even jokingly saluting the person in the OP is the CN equivalent of carrying a grocery bag full of dog excrement around a bar trying to hit on chicks.

In other words, don't associate with the dog !@#$

Edit: And yes I know you and I have had at it in the past rtellez06 but you always had a -reason- for your opinions. You were never a hypocrite, I personally dislike hypocrites so I would hate to see you associate with one.

Edited by Gabryal

You know, it took a great deal of utter stupidity for me to comment on a TE thread nowadays. Congratulations my friend: you have just won the "more obnoxiously annoying idiotic poster on the face of this world" award. This has catapulted you over the likes of English Empire and RyanGDI to the No.1 spot on my ignore list. Your talent of sprouting bile in the manner of a cranium-less automaton reminds me of a particular scene in Team America.

For the love of kittens and babies every where, shut up and go away.

lol,

You can't spell FAIL without ES, but then again, I never was good at spelling.

I would make an immature comment back to you since you made an immature comment about me, but I think we know where that would lead..

Oh I know, but really at this point even jokingly saluting the person in the OP is the CN equivalent of carrying a grocery bag full of dog excrement around a bar trying to hit on chicks.

In other words, don't associate with the dog !@#$

Edit: And yes I know you and I have had at it in the past rtellez06 but you always had a -reason- for your opinions. You were never a hypocrite, I personally dislike hypocrites so I would hate to see you associate with one.

So having fun or agreeing with someone who's against you (even pretending for Admin sake) would get you in trouble? It's nice to know that I was right, TPF's old government is still corrupt, lying, and, of course, hypocritical. Gabryal says he believes in the freedom of speech, yet here he is blatantly threatening someone for just pretending to agree with my cause.

TPF deserves better. I will work to make it so.

You know, it took a great deal of utter stupidity for me to comment on a TE thread nowadays. Congratulations my friend: you have just won the "more obnoxiously annoying idiotic poster on the face of this world" award. This has catapulted you over the likes of English Empire and RyanGDI to the No.1 spot on my ignore list. Your talent of sprouting bile in the manner of a cranium-less automaton reminds me of a particular scene in Team America.

For the love of kittens and babies every where, shut up and go away.

I hope that was directed at someone else.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Indoslavokia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Christianity

Desired Government: Capitalist

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 28%

Number of Spies: 0

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: None

Total Money: $574,512

Technology: 21.42 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 9/21/2009 9:39:07 PM

Trade Partners: BeerGuzzlers, Apocolyps00s Nation, ni nation

Total Aircraft: 0

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

# Corvettes: 0

# Landing Ships: 0

# Battleships: 0

# Cruisers: 0

# Frigates: 0

# Destroyers: 0

# Submarines: 0

# Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Nice, you saved up for days to go rogue on us in an attempt to get a rise out of me, but didn't actually bother to declare on me? :lol1:

I think maybe you should've given us four more days before attacking us.

Nice, you saved up for days to go rogue on us in an attempt to get a rise out of me, but didn't actually bother to declare on me? :lol1:

I think maybe you should've given us four more days before attacking us.

I will be honest, I didn't actually save much of that. Half of that's from the starter cash. And I thought you would be higher NS, so I didn't bother looking for you. :P

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and ha. Any TPF member that would follow you should.. But, I do believe 99.9% of our members have an IQ over 30. So I suppose you can lead the remaining .01%. That is all...... :lol1:

This is the most meaningless, pointless and dumbest thread I've seen in a while. Which is saying something.

I wonder how long it will take for ES to get destroyed by TPFers.

This is the most meaningless, pointless and dumbest thread I've seen in a while. Which is saying something.

I wonder how long it will take for ES to get destroyed by TPFers.

something tells me he could careless. it could have been that pm he sent me..

either way, im declaring war on anyone i can! hes a great ruler.