Harvestor of Sorrow

Groucho Marx

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of those situations in which you would rather not talk about it.
Its really not that big of a deal. I just think if you want to know you should ask him. That way , 1) my words dont get twisted and 2) Im not accused of starting rumors

Thank you for confirming this. Good Day.

Edited by willirica

Looks to me like you're the one blowing smoke. Jason8 will do what he wants so if you want an explanation for why he's doing whatever then ask him.

I dont see any harm in giving a simple summary; a little ol' sentence would suffice. What exactly would i be blowing smoke about?

I dont see any harm in giving a simple summary; a little ol' sentence would suffice. What exactly would i be blowing smoke about?

a simple summary? He wants to stay RAD. Dont know why, which is why i said ask him. Its not that i dont wana talk about it, like you are implying with your last quote

Edited by Newhotness

He doesn't know. Hell I don't even know yet and I talk to Jason all the time. You'd have to ask him to find out why. I know he wasn't sure if he wanted to roll with Bel Air and wanted to find a place that was IRC-centric, doesn't want to deal with forums. I can also tell you he was considering GPA for those reasons. That's my full disclosure, everything I know. If you want more, as Bel Air has said, ask him. He won't bite. Probably.

I wasn't trying to start up some kind of conspiracy theory over Jason. It is perfectly fine if you guys dont want to talk about it or dont know anything about it, I was just curious of the situation, that's all.

Hope he finds what he was looking for. I think at his NS level those nukes should keep him pretty safe from raiders.

You're trying to sniff out a problem that doesn't exist for the sole benefit of creating some sort of drama. Ask Jason8 if you're so desperate to solve this mystery as to why he wishes to continue to be on the RAD AA. Clear enough for you?

Edited by Emperor Marx

Oh my God the posts in this thread are idiotic. If you want to know what Jason is staying in RAD go !@#$@#$ ask Jason why he is staying in RAD. What is the point of half of your comments? Just do what Newhotness says and go ask the person who is staying in RAD why he is staying in RAD.

Oh my God the posts in this thread are idiotic. If you want to know what Jason is staying in RAD go !@#$@#$ ask Jason why he is staying in RAD. What is the point of half of your comments? Just do what Newhotness says and go ask the person who is staying in RAD why he is staying in RAD.

No. Clearly Bel Air is hiding something. :rolleyes:

But to be fair, do you really blame Bel Air after what he did? I mean, that was pretty messed up.

I guess I can see both sides of the issue... they've both earned their share of the blame. Sure, what he did was pretty disturbing... I'm sure PETA wouldn't be too happy either... but who do they think they are trying to take the high road? Disgusting.

I guess I can see both sides of the issue... they've both earned their share of the blame. Sure, what he did was pretty disturbing... I'm sure PETA wouldn't be too happy either... but who do they think they are trying to take the high road? Disgusting.

Yeah, especially after the they made those comments the other night. The fact that they have the audacity to act this way now is truly a piece of work.

Yeah, especially after the they made those comments the other night. The fact that they have the audacity to act this way now is truly a piece of work.

ffff almost forgot about those too. Should try to find those logs. I was shocked tbh.

I can neither confirm nor deny said comments were made by Bel Air members. Hopefully this has been resolved and we can put this behind us all.

Brb, raiding RAD.