Recruit Me

Narcicyst

Hello Everyone,

As the title says, I'm looking for an alliance. However, I'm not looking for an alliance to benefit from or an alliance that offers me tech deals and whatever. I'm looking for an active community of members both forum and IRC wise. Here is the criteria I'm looking for:

- Immense IRC Activity

- Clear and Studied Treaties

- Fun and Intelligent environment

- Great forum activity

- Quality over Quantity

- An alliance that everyone has something to do and any member can contribute to the better of the alliance.

That is all,

If you don't fit the criteria above, don't even bother. Also, Please provide a link to your IRC channel.

Thank you,

-Raydin

Hmm sounds like your talking about Hydra there. Our IRC public usually has about 35 people in and our private varies from 15 to 3 :P but someone is always about. The channel we use is #Hydra.

If you want more info our forums are at http://cn-hydra.net/ However I can see you have been around for a while, I don't know you but if you choose us I look forward to chatting to you (Not now though going for lunch sorry)

Any questions just PM me, thanks, LB.

I think you should join the huns alliance

we are small but here is your checklist finished by us:

- Immense IRC Activity- i am on every single day and gov. is there a lot, we have parties even sometimes

- Clear and Studied Treaties - treaties with invicta, MO , DOA

- Fun and Intelligent environment- the 3 founders all have 3 years experience on CN

- Great forum activity - this we lack a bit, but we are working on it

- Quality over Quantity- we take nations that will be helpful to our alliance, we don't recruit above 1000 NS

- An alliance that everyone has something to do and any member can contribute to the better of the alliance. - we give out " projects" to groups of members ( some are a recruitment project, FA project, growth project)

our forums and irc are below if you are interested

Your best bet is probably to join Nemesis, I believe their goals when they initially set out match up to everything you said you're looking for, although, I don't know because I am not in and never have been in their alliance. :D

Hey Raydin. I may be a little biased, but I think that IAA fits right into your criteria for an alliance you're looking for.

When it comes to IRC activity, I feel like IAA has one of the best proportionate IRC activities out there. We have around 40 members who use IRC once a week or so, and probably 25 who are what someone would call "IRC Active", and that's still nowhere near where we want it. IRC activity is one of IAA's biggest and most-pushed towards goals. Our public channel is over 70 members pretty much every night, and you can always find something crazy or fun going on in #iaa.

As far as treaties go, IAA isn't an alliance that makes a policy out of signing treaties out of mere convenience. We don't fit into the school of thought that believes treaties are tools to be used to get ahead in the game; our mindset is one that requires mutual friendship and trust between ourselves and our allies, and I think our current treaties and any future ones do and will continue to reflect that mindset.

The environment isn't something I can describe to someone who hasn't experienced it. IAA is blessed with over 35 members of our 110 member community having been high government in alliances previous to IAA, so we bring a unique blend of political backgrounds and immense intelligence into everything we do. This is not, however, to say we're not fun. For most of our 3 years on CN, we've been classified by those who don't know as a "lulz" alliance (that should tell you everything you need to know about how much fun we have). Lately, we've started monthly Imperial themes, with new forum skins, themes, and inactive members going "wtf, why is there a pirate on my screen" every time they log into the boards. It's a lot of fun. (For reference, the two themes the past two months have been Communism and this month is Pirate).

Forum Activity - At the moment, our alliance of 110 has about 15 discussion-related topics ongoing, coupled with dozens more in the military, in our dozens of constantly active embassies, and our world-famous spam forums. Like I said, the community is something I have a hard time describing to a non-IAAer, but maybe a few statistics will help - since IAA reformed 3 months ago, we have over 25 members with 1000 posts already.

Quality over quantity: as a leader, I would far rather have 110 productive and good members than 1000 ones who are useless to the alliance as anything but statistics. While we don't screen recruits too selectively (I prefer to view new nations and new members as teachable nations and teachable rulers rather than something to be avoided), the upcoming implementation of a comprehensive Mentor and Buddy System coupled with an extensive Academy will provide for both quality AND quantity.

When it comes to having jobs to do, anyone who wants to help can help. I personally feel like it is IAA's goal to assemble the finest team of leadership and members in the game, and with a community who has such a long history of alliance leadership, there is always work being done in every facet of the alliance, from the military to the economy to diplomacy. There's never a day in the Empire where something isn't accomplished by someone, and those who want to help will never be excluded from service.

To sum it all up, Raydin, I think what you are searching for and what IAA offers coincide directly, but at the same time, you'll need to see for yourself. Please come over to our IRC at #iaa and talk to us a little, and go to our boards at http://forums.theimperialassault.com to check out our headquarters. You'd be an absolute boon to the Empire, and I hope you consider us when you're making a decision for your next home!

-Chimaera, Emperor of IAA

Raydin,

Why should you join SOS Brigade? That's simple, but I'm going to give you a not-so-simple wall-of-text. You don't have to know The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime or Japanese anime in general and stuff but you can join an already solid core of friends. We can offer many, many reliable tech sellers to better improve you and us. We have three amazing programs set up be Alekhine, who is in-charge of our finances. Being a small alliance, we have plenty of reliable nations who sell and buy tech, including myself. We are small to the point nobody in the alliance will be overlooked. Everybody will grow. Everybody will get a chance. Everybody will prosper.

SOS Brigade has 13 members as we speak, there will always be a solid number of members which vary during which time of the day, from 3-4 in the morning to 5-6 in the afternoon, to 10 to 11 on the evening, on IRC. There's always government on (mostly just me, but I'm good enough) and people on to talk to as well. This world is far too serious for us, so we have fun and have adventures. As for forum presence, we have eleven to twelve, even all thirteen, on at some point in the day. We are extremely active and enjoyable environment that would be a crime to miss. There's always something going on. It's full of hyperactivity and mayhem.

We are still a protectorate of Viridian Entente, but we share the same principle of clear and studied treaties. Every t will be crossed and every I will be dotted. No stones will be left unturned. We currently have 15 active embassies with various alliances of all sorts. We've made some wonderful friends and looking forward to making a positive name for ourselves.

Our forum activity is, if I say so for myself, amazing, for a 13 person alliance. Today alone, there has been 55 posts on our forums. Yesterday it was in the 70's and the day before was in the mid-60's. Most of which are accounted from SOS Brigade members. We mostly use IRC, but the forums are definately extremely active. We're the best of both worlds. In 19 days, at 13 members, we've had close to 800 posts on our forums. That's a very promising show of activity.

We believe in quality over quantity. As said above, we're all very close and share many of the same beliefs. We welcome new friends into our fold. We have plenty of government jobs open in the Junior Staff, from Finance to Recruitment to Foreign Affairs. You can help shape us for success and work with the Senior Staff to help better our alliance. We're always looking for interesting and quality people to fill those positions.

I've been in SOS Brigade since its formation and its the best alliance I've ever been in, without a doubt in my mind. We're a very serious alliance, but its alright to have fun and boy do we ever. I really couldn't be happier. SOS Brigade originally existed on Tournament edition, but a group of friends (including myself) decided to bring it over to Standard. It's been an amazing ride and you should come along for the adventure.

Life is too short, so live alive and who knows, you might just love it at SOS Brigade. We'll be here for a long, long time to come.

Here's our forums: http://sosdancnse.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Here's our IRC @ Coldfront: #sos-dan

We hope to see and hear from you. Best of luck wherever you choose to go. ^_^

- Beatrice

Junior Brigade Staff, SOS Brigade

Since you didn't specify non-neutral, I would suggest the Green Protection Agency!

For one thing, our treaties are about as clear as it's possible for them to be. We are an old, respected, and established alliance, but are always looking for fresh blood to liven things up. As a sanctioned alliance, there is always work to be done in the ghostbusting, recruiting, and foreign affairs departments.

If you want to check us out, our IRC channel is #gpa on Colfront.

Links to our main site and forums are in my sig.

EDIT: Also, you should have no problem finding tech deals as either a buyer or seller. We like to keep everyone's slots filled!

Edited by dy Cazaril

Heya Raydin,

You should totally join Tetris. we are a rapidly growing green team alliance. We also have all of the qualities you require.

- Immense IRC Activity - Our irc chatroom (#tetris) always has people in it from both our alliance and other alliances ready to chat.

- Clear and Studied Treaties - This is one of our best traits. We only sign treaties with people we are very close with and trust. At the moment we have a MDoAP with Ragnarok and ARES and are a member of the United Jungle Accords (a economic green unity bloc). The MDoAPs are both written on a clear and easy to read template edited slightly for each alliance. If you would like to view the texts of our treaties, you can find them here:

MDoAP with Ragnarok: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64570

MDoAP with ARES: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64739

UJA acceptance: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67019

- Fun and Intelligent environment - This is what I would like to call Tetris's pride and joy. We pride ourselves on our active and friendly community. Even with our relatively small alliance, we like to boast our active forums and spam boards. Our highest levels of government are lead by four extremely active and extremely knowledgeable players. They all have two years or more of game experience and all have been in government positions including of government for various alliances including (but not limited too) Ragnarok, Viridian Entente, Ordo Verde, and New Pacific Order. We are not one of those small alliances that die off early, nor or are we one of those alliances that have leaders that can't spell or blunder through everything.

- Great forum activity - As I touched on before, we have very active forums. We have multiple active members and our boards are always alive (so to speak). You should come check out our spam boards for yourself ;) (Register on our forums: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tetris/index.php?act=idx)

Occasionally we hold tournaments on our arcade in which people can win prizes. Our last tournament was a Tetris tournament and the winner won $6 Million and 100 Tech. If you have skills in classic arcade games, Tetris really is the place for you... We love playing in that thing :P

- Quality over Quantity - Well, to be honest, we recruit and will accept most people into our alliance who apply, but thus far, only quality members have applied. :D Sure we have a couple inactives that don't come on our boards much, but those that do are great and active contributors to the alliance.

- An alliance that everyone has something to do and any member can contribute to the better of the alliance. - Any member can contribute by being active and/or coming up with ideas to make the alliance better. Right now, our alliance has a very small government, but if a member is active and shows desire to help out with government, the Game Developer can create a position for them so they can help run the alliance. In addition, all government positions other than Game Developer are elected, so every three months you have the chance to run for any of the previously created positions.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM me here or in game, or check out the following sources for information:

Tetris Wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Tetris

Tetris Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67374

Tetris Forums: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tetris/index.php?act=idx