United Earth Directorate Announcement

TUED.jpg

Hello all! Been a while since the UED has made an announcement. Lets get right to it, shall we?

1. I am proud to say that the United Earth Directorate has been in existence for over 114 days! (I didnt realize that its been so long, I should have done this 14 days ago D: )

2. We have new government members!

limehead020 is our new Minister of Propaganda

Saradin (Isalith) is our new Minister of Internal Affairs

3. We are going through some internal changes that we hope will bring a new era of prosperity to the UED. We also welcome all alliances to come and buy tech from us as we are over flooded with tech sellers just sitting here doing nothing. Best means of contact is ingame and through our forum at http://www.ued.22web.net or IRC (#ued on coldfront)

Also a special shout-out to Famzy and Joe Stupid of Ragnarok for being there when we need teh blok the most! Also ADI, welcome to the family.

Edited by King Death II

Also a special shout-out to Famzy and Joe Stupid of Ragnarok for being there when we need teh blok the most! Also ADI, welcome to the family.

Would would you give a shoutout to those two idiots.....

Congrats to UED, it's been fun working with you, and we look forward to future meetings.