Anarchists? In MY Gated Community?!?

Lsf_nEWS_bROADCAST_logo_oh_lol22121212.gif

The Delegates Center today announced their approval of increased use of the Internet by the "psychedelically enhanced" communes of the Federation, noting the "considerable amount of Serious Business and Lulz to be had were of significant value to the morale and well-being of our esteemed citizenry", stated one Delegate, too blazed out of his mind to remember where he'd left his ID.

With that being said, it is the opinion of this loudmouth that lulz alliances that are also diehard allies who have shown a great deal of loyalty without messing about with frivolous formalities and exaggerated self-importance, are exactly the kinds of allies that one can always count on. Also, Bel Air is So Fresh and their nuts leave me saying Wow! every time.

Without further ado, the LSF Public News Service is pleased to announce the following treaty.

Belairafrica.pngLSF_civilian_flag.png

The Name Goes here Treaty.

Preamble: gay.gif I mean.. One Day, Those mighty fine gentlemen from the wonderful gated community of Bel Air, came up a group of fine people from an anarchist alliance called the LSF. Those fine gentlemen quickly feel in love with LSF, and decided they wanted to be friends.

SEXSHUN 1: Sovereignty.

While LSF and Bel Air are very good friends, We agree not to use the Other's Tooth Brush, or Come into their house without knocking.

SEXSHUN 2: Mutual Defense

If Someone comes and triess to pick a fight with LSF, then Well Bel Air's gonna come and fight those people. If Someone tries to punch Bel Air, LSF will shank them with a spoon.

SEXSHUN 3: Optional Aggression

If either Bel Air or LSF want to go start a fight they can ask the other signatory to come and help them, but the other dudes don't have to come if they ain't feeling it.

SEXSHUN 4: Intelligence

If some dude is telling some juicy gossip story about the popular people, and one of the signatories hears this gossip, they gonna come and tell their friend.

SEXSHUN 5: The Sad Clause.

If LSF or Bel Air decide they don't like each other they can cancel this treaty. But you got to give the other alliance like 72 hours before you cancel it. But for that sad period, the other 4 SEXSHUN's still apply.

Signed for Bel Air:

King Xander the Only, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Back Alley Abortionist, and the True and Righteous Hero of Pink

Emperor Marx, Carlton the Glorious

890765, Bel Air Country Club manager, and the King of Facerolled Ruler Names

This Charming Man, Bel Air Country Club Courtesy Desk, England Is Mine, Hang the blessed DJ, Scratch my name on your arm with a fountain pen, this means you really love me

Druss the Legend, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sweet Talking, and Romancing

Newhotness, Minister of Economics and Receiver of Poontang

Extraduty, Minister of $%&@ and Lover of Women and Children

Signed for LSF:

The Delegates Council

Wow. Bad move. I cant believe you signed with Bel Air. those guys dont care about CN, they are only about "the lulz" which is just an excuse for their incompetence. Good luck, i hope they dont get you in trouble. lolpink

That's strange because you are in Bel Air :D :D and you are apparently commenting on your own alliance with the same criticisms that your detractors use :D :D :D :D :D It's almost as though you're trying to tell us that you don't care about those criticisms and maybe even enjoy them :D :D :D

Fine, we get it. Can you please quit with the same boring one-liners now? Thanks.