Recognition of Hostilities

zzzptm

The nation of Money Land has left Nueva Vida after refusing to comply with alliance procedures. Moreover, it was a rogue nation bent upon raiding other nations, which the Emperor of Nueva Vida has expressly forbidden.

The dictator of Money Land, Master Webb, has now declared open hostilities on any non-Muslim nations and alliances. We of Himynamistan do not have a state religion: we are a secular state and, as such, are non-Muslim. Therefore, we recognize that a state of hostilities exists between us and Money Land.

While we will respect the Treaty of Coyoacan and not attack developing nations such as Money Land, we will not make any grants of aid to that nation, nor will we encourage other nations to send Money Land substantial foreign aid packages. We consider Money Land to be a rogue nation and not a proper member of the community of nations.

Money Land is already at war with several nations of Nueva Vida. We in Himynamistan applaud the valiant efforts of our alliance brothers and stand behind them every step of the way. Should they but ask for aid, we shall shower them with as much as they are able to bear. We of the nation of Himynamistan salute those that still hold honor above all else and are proud to be in the same alliance as Nueva Galaxy and In Tyler We Trust. True Vidians live in those nations and their heroes fight for honor on the fields of battle.

May they take many Money Land soldiers captive and offer them to Huitzilopochtli!

/s/

Zzzptm Nezahualcoyotl, First Speaker of Himynamistan

You know i had such a hope that this would be like an alliance thing or something full of drama that would amuse me temporarily (yeah its not an announcement but i still had a glimmer of hope), but i must say this is less than satisfactory.

Crush the mujahideen of Money Land. Send them back to the stone age. Drink the blood of their slaughtered women and children in champagne glasses.

And to think we could have brought them into the space age, had they remained in Nueva Vida and accepted our glorious alliance's offers of aid. Instead, they bit the hand that fed them, ignorant of the fact that when Nueva Vida bites back, it does so with Huitzilopochtli's blessing and vigor.

that jerk owed me tech too... fffffuuuuuuuuuu

Now he can pay back with a tzompantli of ten thousand skulls.

By the way, we of Himynamistan are outraged that nations have accused us and other nations in Nueva Vida of violating human rights because we lay claim to the remains of our enemies as part of the spoils of war. When a man is dead, he has no more rights. If he dies in peace, his family has claim to his remains. If he dies in battle, the victors of the battle own his corpse. When we collect skulls as a tribute to Huizilopochtli, we are only exercising our rights of battlefield salvage. Just as we can harvest useful equipment from our defeated foes, we can also take what we need from their dead bodies in order to satisfy the demands of our just and beneficent gods.

We are completely justified in such things. The idea that dead men have rights is ludicrous.