An NWO apology to Monos Archein

Sickosmurfs

Being one of the three writers of our charter, I really don't see why we can't let sleeping dogs lie (and being as this is the third time our charter has been copied; this announcement isn't shocking). Any amount of tech reps/whatnot would be something forced and amounts to nothing when it comes to an apology.

Pretty reasonable? I've had two dealings with her in the past, and she was far from reasonable.

I've known her for about two years now on a very personal level, and one of the few people I'd go to ZI for in a heartbeat, so it may sound bias coming from me but...

Don't piss her off. End of story.

I've known her for about two years now on a very personal level, and one of the few people I'd go to ZI for in a heartbeat, so it may sound bias coming from me but...

Don't piss her off. End of story.

I didn't say she's not nice or a good person. I just said that she's not the most reasonable person to deal with diplomatically. We should chat on IRC sometime, maybe we can get to know each other. But for now, my opinion is based on past dealings.

I didn't say she's not nice or a good person. I just said that she's not the most reasonable person to deal with diplomatically. We should chat on IRC sometime, maybe we can get to know each other. But for now, my opinion is based on past dealings.

In my many diplomatic dealings with Monos Archein, I have to admit they can be somewhat unreasonable. I mean, mamaduck can be really rough when she's in the wrong (or right, depending on your preference) kind of mood. KaitlinK, well, I will refrain from speaking out against her as the last time I did, I woke up with clamp and bite marks all over my body. And don't even get me started on Mila. The unspeakable things she does in the Archien basement would make even The Big Bad cry like a little girl. And don't be fooled by that Spades character, the ladies of MA just use him as eye candy to pull the unsuspecting victims in. They're evil I tell you. EVIL!

:wub: MA :wub:

This was a grievous error on NWO's part and words are not strong enough.

NWO did an error yes but it wasn't a huge one and they took the steps to deal with that error and apologised for it. The fact that they did it shows enough truth in their words they speak. Asking for tech would be unfair and wrong in my opinion.

NWO did an error yes but it wasn't a huge one and they took the steps to deal with that error and apologised for it. The fact that they did it shows enough truth in their words they speak. Asking for tech would be unfair and wrong in my opinion.

I agree 100% with this statement. There's no need for such actions.

Protip: it's Drai.

Understandable standing. I'd get to know her on a personal basis. It helps when something comes up and you need to talk to her. I'm sure that equation yields true to just about any alliance leader.

In my many diplomatic dealings with Monos Archein, I have to admit they can be somewhat unreasonable. I mean, mamaduck can be really rough when she's in the wrong (or right, depending on your preference) kind of mood. KaitlinK, well, I will refrain from speaking out against her as the last time I did, I woke up with clamp and bite marks all over my body. And don't even get me started on Mila. The unspeakable things she does in the Archien basement would make even The Big Bad cry like a little girl. And don't be fooled by that Spades character, the ladies of MA just use him as eye candy to pull the unsuspecting victims in. They're evil I tell you. EVIL!

This. :wub:'s VA and JW

ZI those that copied the charter just for the sake of it. I miss the good old days when people were man enough to ZI for no reason.

EDIT: Spelling.

I don't think it's not being man enough moreso than it's just being a prick for no reason. MA believes in being pricks for the right reason.