MO - USA Merge announcment

Congrats Midnight Order!

I would like to make you an offer though: you should make me the third Emperor of your alliance. I'd of course not be a member since I would retain my STA membership, but I would be the third government ruler of the Midnight Order. This way, I could use my most excellent experience as a government member in the STA to help you run your alliance. Also, Triumvirates (having 3 rulers) is quite common in CN so this would not be unusual, although having a foreign member as a Triumvir is quite unique. We can experiment with it for a while if you want.

I would obviously need to be masked as a government member and have access to all areas of your forums if you accept this offer. Furthermore, to make things faster and improve your alliance's image, I would also request full authority to sign all treaties in the name of Midnight Order. This would let me get you excellent quality treaties very fast.

Let me know if you'd like to take me up on my offer. Congratulations again!

Congrats Midnight Order!

I would like to make you an offer though: you should make me the third Emperor of your alliance. I'd of course not be a member since I would retain my STA membership, but I would be the third government ruler of the Midnight Order. This way, I could use my most excellent experience as a government member in the STA to help you run your alliance. Also, Triumvirates (having 3 rulers) is quite common in CN so this would not be unusual, although having a foreign member as a Triumvir is quite unique. We can experiment with it for a while if you want.

I would obviously need to be masked as a government member and have access to all areas of your forums if you accept this offer. Furthermore, to make things faster and improve your alliance's image, I would also request full authority to sign all treaties in the name of Midnight Order. This would let me get you excellent quality treaties very fast.

seriously, your kidding right?

More of an annex than a merge.

2 emperors, doesn't really work. A better name for the "2nd Emperor" would be better, concept works though.

Congrats Midnight Order!

This would actually not be a bad move for MO..

I still would laugh at Jyrinx for it xD

Edited by Skippy

Congrats Midnight Order!

Jyinx for 3rd Emperor of Midnight Order!

seriously, your kidding right?

I'm being perfectly serious. I offered you serious advice in the other thread, this is a serious offer.

I understand if you're not comfortable with a foreign member having so much power in your alliance, but I truly believe it would be in the best interests of your alliance. If you still do not accept my offer, then that's fine; best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Congrats Midnight Order!

On the basis that you are being serious, I cannot see that this would be a good move, despite the good advice you offered in their other thread. It could put you (Jyrinx) in a compromising situation-what if Midnight Order really pissed off STA? How would you be different to a (speaks in a hushed voice) viceroy?

If you're not serious, lol.

I'm being perfectly serious. I offered you serious advice in the other thread, this is a serious offer.

I understand if you're not comfortable with a foreign member having so much power in your alliance, but I truly believe it would be in the best interests of your alliance. If you still do not accept my offer, then that's fine; best of luck to you in your endeavors.

STA's Charter forbids STA members from holding membership of other alliances. :P

I believe you have good intentions here, but do you see the problem in having a non-GATO foreigner leading a GATO protectorate?

Thank you for the concern, but we are working to provide MO with the assistance they need. :)

Sparta has two heads of state, and I don't think they have differentiating titles, they're just both considered "King." Please correct me if that is inaccurate.

They don't call it 2nd King or King #2. Having two leaders isn't a new idea, but the name of it is rather odd :blink:

STA's Charter forbids STA members from holding membership of other alliances. :P

I eagerly await Jyrinx's first act as 3rd Emperor of MO to be to declare war on STA to force you to amend the charter to allow him to retain dual membership, and then help STA win and install himself as Viceroy of MO to effectively seize full power.

Sorry to see USA go?

Congrads to MO?

Don't worry all... USCN - The United States of CN is around to represent, we are the one and only real U.S. Alliance :P

Seriously though, hopefully this works out for them and they get organized and move forward strongly.

Starting and keeping alliances going is no easy task, but with the right people and planning it can be done.

Go luck MO and USA :)

On this topic (which seems to be a high agenda) i agree with everyone,

A)change the title to Emperor(and not put a number to it)

B)change it to a Triumvirate, i positively support Jyrinx

C) i don't see how you could merger one of the original American Alliance to leave the USCN at the Record of being the only.

PS. the Bear does loook good :blush::lol1: : :D :ehm:l ol1: :lol1:

Edited by PRES VISHTANY