WF anouncement

warflaggif.gif

wfscorechart.gif

A couple weeks ago, we announced our DoG (Declaration of Greatness) 1 million national strength. It has been a great accomplishment, but we weren't gonna stop there. Onward to 2 million!

wfscorechart2.gif

A couple weeks after, our average strength raised by almost 1,000 NS.

Our staff team has been doing an awesome job. wink.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Government

President: Enrage

Supreme Council: Epsilon, Evolution, PrettyPanda, LRA King

Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Compound

Minister of Defense: BetterNotBeDeleted (Tigerdonia)

Minister of Internal Affairs: Evolution

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs: Rajistani

Deputy Minister of Defense: King Aladar

Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: Devil9

Deputy Minister of Economics: ScorpioSquad

Director of Recruitment: Chuck Norris

________________________________________________________________________________

deadeye13456 of Lacrosse13 has completed his surrender terms of 48 million dollars & 800 technology for his crimes against the World Federation. He will be able to join any alliance he wants & do tech deals at will again. Let it be clear, any more violations from him will not be tolerated at all. Good luck to you and your new journey.

deadeye13456 of Lacrosse13 has completed his surrender terms of 48 million dollars & 800 technology for his crimes against the World Federation. He will be able to join any alliance he wants & do tech deals at will again. Let it be clear, any more violations from him will not be tolerated at all. Good luck to you and your new journey.

What'd he do?

While I don't completely intend to be mean, I'm wondering how 173 nations making up 1,000,000 can be considered "great" in any sense of the word. In addition, I honestly can't see how going from a 5k ANS to a 6k ANS is actually much of an improvement at all considering you lost seven nations which more than likely was the reason behind it.

Meh, congratulations I guess.