EPIC DoW

Lord Boris

Pursuant to our treaty and friendship with TPF and in support of their solidarity with their WOLF allies, EPIC declares war on the full forces of JR.

We knew full well going into this that no matter who we declared war on, EPIC would not be allowed to survive this conflict. Therefore, we have accepted that fundamental outcome and march into the fray against every opponent in sight, knowing that our small size means we will not make a difference in this war.

We die a principled death.

-Lord Boris

Primarch of the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens

The new in thing is declaring your own PZI? Who else proclaimed you as such besides yourself? I guess that means you will never accept peace?

I'm still trying to figure out who you are, usually when someone comes up with posts that make no sense to me I know who they are, are you new to TE?

The new in thing is declaring your own PZI? Who else proclaimed you as such besides yourself? I guess that means you will never accept peace?

My comments in the OP were made in response to a few remarks that were made towards me in private venues stating that peace would be up in the air.

I'm still trying to figure out who you are, usually when someone comes up with posts that make no sense to me I know who they are, are you new to TE?

Why don't you go talk to Boris, seems he was able to figure it out. Your attempt at insulting me was rather weak but at the same time amusing. Thank you.

Do practice up though. I will be expecting much better if you wish to continue with such tactics.

My comments in the OP were made in response to a few remarks that were made towards me in private venues stating that peace would be up in the air.

Ahh yes, these threats we all have been hearing about. Funny how any official public responses to such have not given any indication that such would happen.

If the war lasts the entire time then yes that may end up happening but that is war. That is not due to a PZI declaration, that is just war. So, you can stop twisting it into something it is not. It is war, don't whine.