Purple Unity is here...

Lord Fingolfin

WdaM2C7U.png

Declaration of War

I am going to make this quick. We had information that The Wolf bloc might have been planning an attack on us along with other major TE alliances. We are sick of TE becoming more like SE with these stupid blocs and treaties. All we want is to have some fun. We believe a CB in TE should be, "because we feel like it". Not because of a treaty or bloc obligation. So without further ado, Purple Unity Declares War on the Spartan Defense Force.

And we leave you here today with these parting words, this pretty much sums up my feelings for you wolfy !@#$%^&*. We're here, and we're gonna use you as a rug to have rough sex on. enjoy

Oh no you didn’t

Better watch your back boy!

Keep running!

This aint just a game

Ill never stop coming

I got my arsenal

I put out the call

And when I finish y'all

You'll be a rag doll

Fool tried to diss me

Now your gonna wish you were dead!

Oh no you didn’t!

After I deliver

Your blood will be a river of red

Oh no you did!

Better beware

When no one’s there to defend you!

Oh no you didn’t!

So many ways to kill

Its gonna be a thrill to end youuuuu

/s/

Lord Fingolfin, President

Kn1nJa of Soul Society, Vice President

Ryan Greenberg(RG) Director of Foreign Affairs

Pooter, Director of Internal Affairs

Nascar8fanga of the Republic of Acturea, Director of War

Rudekker of the Brewtown Empire, Purple Unity Assistant Director of War and real-life pacifist and nice guy

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

We believe a CB in TE should be, "because we feel like it". Not because of a treaty or bloc obligation.

But the reason you're going to war is "because of a treaty or bloc obligation". <_< Edit your post to be politically correct please.

Why not, we both wished each other good luck and were warring :) This is a good example of WW2, Japan attacked the US, and now they are both friends. (Probably shouldn't used that example but w.e)

This is Tournament after all, and yes at least you understand rtellez.

this pretty much sums up my feelings for you wolfy !@#$%^&*

Why not, we both wished each other good luck and were warring :) This is a good example of WW2, Japan attacked the US, and now they are both friends. (Probably shouldn't used that example but w.e)

I like this.

Except there'll probably be more than 2 nukes flying ;)

o/ PU

But the reason you're going to war is "because of a treaty or bloc obligation". <_< Edit your post to be politically correct please.

Do we have a treaty? No. Are we in a bloc? No. We are in a coalition and all of us have said that after the war we will go our separate ways. Our CB is to take you down because we feel like it and because we don't like you. No obligation. Read.