Invicta-Coalition Concorde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one, we don't sign ridiculous treaties. I could go on but I'll leave this thread to the hailers.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Congrats TC :)

And since I always support ODP type treaties, double congrats!

We are friends, we decided to start off with a smaller treaty, just to start off. You don't see many alliances jump to MDoaP, or MDP's.

Optional treaties are the way to go, ODN wouldnt have survived this long without them. That said I think they termed their ODP's as MDoAPs and MDP's so kudos to you guys even if you must have tricked Invicta into signing a treaty with C3T as alliance leader and his past history of epic failures (which no doubt will be described as being "in the past; hes an epic guy these days though!".

Id just like to reiterate my congratulations to you both :)

We are friends, we decided to start off with a smaller treaty, just to start off. You don't see many alliances jump to MDoaP, or MDP's.

Why do you need a treaty in order to have a friendship? I have no idea what this world has come to, but signing any treaty within a month that you're formed was taboo. I don't know why you feel like you need a treaty of some sort in order to be accepted in the CN World. A treaty should come after hard work at diplomatic efforts and building a relationship...not the other way around.

Why do you need a treaty in order to have a friendship? I have no idea what this world has come to, but signing any treaty within a month that you're formed was taboo. I don't know why you feel like you need a treaty of some sort in order to be accepted in the CN World. A treaty should come after hard work at diplomatic efforts and building a relationship...not the other way around.

How long does it take to sign a protectorate? Their is no time limit on a signing of a treaty. We like them, they like us, thus the treaty was signed. Its quite simple, if you don't like it then stop complaining about how signing a treaty is taboo and what not.