Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

Please, NSO, excuse me if I'm speaking out of turn here, but I don't think they published the doctrine in order that they become Cyberverse World Police. It's really grinding on me that every war that pops up someone has to mention the possibility of NSO fighting for all that is just.

Good luck in achieving what you deserve Crimson Guard. I doubt it will be easy though.

NSO are not the world police, but there are still plenty of reasons they could have to activate the Moldavi Doctrine.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how my queries were posted, when clearly, I'm one, not in government, two - typically am not coherent enough at 4am local time (after drinking, nonetheless) for it really to matter, and three - on multiple occasions asked CG to contact my alliance leader.

If I'm ZI'ed for my actions, so be it. But, don't condemn my alliance for my loud mouth.

Edited by HurricaneLOL

Trying to care..

Trying to care...

Trying to care....

*Sees that its Francesca alliance

Yep I don't care. I dislike it when people come to cry or plead about their situation. If you have alliances that support you and you really dislike what they did, then get on with the war. If you don't then be quiet and accept peace.

I like how my queries were posted, when clearly, I'm one, not in government, two - typically am not coherent enough at 4am for it really to matter, and three - on multiple occasions asked CG to contact my alliance leader.

If I'm ZI'ed for my actions, so be it. But, don't condemn my alliance for my loud mouth.

I'm waiting to see what IS says before I jump in with the accusations of "they did it for teh lulz."

Either way, they should have posted a DoW if there is anything concrete behind this.

I like how my queries were posted, when clearly, I'm one, not in government, two - typically am not coherent enough at 4am for it really to matter, and three - on multiple occasions asked CG to contact my alliance leader.

Why is your alliance attacking Crimson Guard?

Trying to care..

Trying to care...

Trying to care....

*Sees that its Francesca alliance

Yep I don't care. I dislike it when people come to cry or plead about their situation. If you have alliances that support you and you really dislike what they did, then get on with the war. If you don't then be quiet and accept peace.

I'm here to give IS the option of paying reps, before attacking them if they refuse to do so. I choose to do so publically. This is not tantamount to whining.

Not trying to sound rude here fran, but they are already attacking you, so isn't that a bit of a backward threat?

Not really. Our friends haven't attacked them yet, nor have we really conducted a counter-offensive. We are basically giving them the option to peace this out and move on.

No, it's whining with a little asterisk that says, "I can make all this go away for X amount of dongs."

Why don't *you* go away?

I'm here to give IS the option of paying reps, before attacking them if they refuse to do so. I choose to do so publically. This is not tantamount to whining.

You choose to do it publicly because you want everyone to feel sorry for you and your small alliance and you want to build an outcry of "Oh IS your so bad for attacking a smaller alliance". Personally I am sick of people playing the PR card. Coming on here only shows that your alliance is weak and that you can't handle this situation with IS without international support. Go talk to your alliance partners and handle this in back channels like real alliances do.

Why don't *you* go away?

Oh and don't get mad because everyone is not willing to jump to your side and hold you while you cry.

Edited by Puppet Master

Who are the friends? or is this a surprise? .......or perhaps a bluff?

I was going to refrain from identifying them, but I suppose there's no harm in it. The Coalition, TDP, CAN and several others have pledged support, and currently I have eight queries from other people who wish to support me too, although I'd prefer not to name them until they have given me 100% commitment.

Not trying to sound rude here fran, but they are already attacking you, so isn't that a bit of a backward threat?

Our allies are not involved yet.

There was a bit of confusion early in the morning about what course to take, and my decision as PoWE to simply get a white peace was overturned by francesca for greater justice. My nation was barely affected by IS's update blitz, but a few of our nations got hurt bad by this unprovoked attack, something that clearly demands reparations.

Who are the friends? or is this a surprise? .......or perhaps a bluff?

IS knows who our friends are.

I like how my queries were posted, when clearly, I'm one, not in government, two - typically am not coherent enough at 4am local time (after drinking, nonetheless) for it really to matter, and three - on multiple occasions asked CG to contact my alliance leader.

Change your AA to CG POW, agree to pay 200 Million in reps, (your little superheroes can help), and no one will touch them. (We can negotiate about the amount of money to pay, but the POW status will stay!)

You choose to do it publicly because you want everyone to feel sorry for you and your small alliance and you want to build an outcry of "Oh IS your so bad for attacking a smaller alliance". Personally I am sick of people playing the PR card. Coming on here only shows that your alliance is weak and that you can't handle this situation with IS without international. Go talk to your alliance partners and handle this in back channels like real alliances do.

Strangely enough, I'm not doing this for PR. I'm doing this to cease the constant stream of queries along the lines of "Fran, what the hell is going on?"

Oh and don't get mad because everyone is not willing to jump to your side and hold you while you cry.

I'm not getting mad at you because you're not willing to support me. I'm getting slightly annoyed by your determination to insult me with very little justification.

Is internet superheroes on the pink sphere? Does the bus doctrine not say that people are to raid nations on the pink sphere how pink nations raid nations living on other colour spheres, namely without the use of CMs and bombers?

If this is a tech raid, does that mean the bus doctrine is null and void since an alliance on the pink sphere, which I believe is either in PWN or PWNAGE is disregarding their own doctrine and their own set of rules that govern how they raid/how others should raid them?

Strangely enough, I'm not doing this for PR. I'm doing this to cease the constant stream of queries along the lines of "Fran, what the hell is going on?"

I'm not getting mad at you because you're not willing to support me. I'm getting slightly annoyed by your determination to insult me with very little justification.

If you can't handle the "constant stream of queries" might i suggest that you get off IRC. Right, this coming from a person who makes big threats but is not willing to name treaty partners nor actually take the next step.

Edited by Puppet Master

Attacking alliances for no reason, posting stuff about other alliances to humiliate them, sounds to me like IS needs a stern talking to.

I'm a bit confused... What constitutes an alliance really?

Different alliances define what they believe an alliance is. For example, Nueva Vida, used to raid Alliance that had below 50 members and no one used to whine about that. They got away with it because the 'groups of nations' they raided didn't have any treaty partners.

It seems to me that CG doesn't have any treaty partners, so why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch?

If you can't handle the "constant stream of queries" might i suggest that you get off IRC. Right, this coming from a person who makes big threats but is not willing to name treaty partners nor actually take the next step.

I don't have any military treaties save that of the Prayer to Rebel Virginia. As for friends? I already named several alliances who support our decision.

As for making the next step, look me in the eye and tell me if there is anything to suggest that I'm not deadly serious. If IS will not pay reps for what they did, Crimson Guard and her friends go to war.