Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Members always are informed of why they're raiding an alliance. Quite.

Tech raiding. She said it was tech raiding. Tech raiding is raiding for tech. There is Tech Raiding people only for the reason of gaining tech. IS said it was tech raiding, now IS is calling themselves liars.

So, let me see if I have this straight.

On the one hand you have an alliance that has been less than cordial to us on numerous occasions and on the other hand you have basically the same thing, right? Two alliances fighting one another both of which seem to hate the NSO.

On top of this there are calls from a dozen or so other alliances in this thread, many of which condemned our action against RAD and have had negative comments towards myself and my comrades for weeks now, for the NSO to step in on one side to fight against the other.

It is a damned good thing I keep my own counsel close at hand when it comes to matters of state and don't listen to the whims of the fickle masses.

Hypocrites. Or Ackbar. Either way, what a bunch of tools.

It's a Tarp

Sure. It is, however like usual, you all seem to only skim a post until you can find something you can spin for whatever reason. I give up, I can't expect you all to actually think about what I said.

Trust me when I say people dont need to spin anything when it comes to this incident.

This got nowhere. We can conclude at this point that this story is one sided. Condemnation has been handed down without review of the circumstances and I can only hope people are happy doing that. It is so very full of justice.

Yes, declaring war on an alliance without a CB and without posting a DoW is so just.

Stop saying we accepted peace, we never did. President Kent and deSouza are not Chancellor.

But don't you give your government the authority to make decisions? If not, then why bother having a government? You can just handle everything.

@Everyone else: And yes, we stand by our allies. That will never change.

There is this "declare war" button that is required to Declare War. When you press it, you Declare War. Is that so hard to understand? Plus, IS says it's revenge, why can you claim something that contradicts IS's claims?

The fact that you fit into IS's raid policies, and the fact that Sakura said it was a raid (as opposed to regular members who were told "find somebody and hit them") disproves your statement.

A tech raid is an act of war on a sovereign alliance. What you're calling a "raid" is war, period. I don't see how this gets you out of your stealth war, or give a reason why you don't need a DoW.

Well, tech raids don't need a reason beyond the desire to accumulate tech. And that's universally known for tech raids - the whole point, is to gain tech.

The fact that you fit into IS's raid policies, and the fact that Sakura said it was a raid (as opposed to regular members who were told "find somebody and hit them") disproves your statement.

What exactly are you trying to prove here? CG is being attacked. Whatever freakin' name you put it they are under attack from another alliance. So because YOU call it a raid they should just okay it and roll over?

Seriously, try getting over the useless details and concentrate on the big picture here.

Well, tech raids don't need a reason beyond the desire to accumulate tech. And that's universally known for tech raids - the whole point, is to gain tech.

You're calling it a tech raid, while Rey's calling it a "raid" as in military raid. I'm quite sure your side is lacking a consistent story for the world.

Yes, declaring war on an alliance without a CB and without posting a DoW is so just.

Yes, not even reading the shortest post I put on here is so intelligent and makes your point incredibly well. I am stating that one side has not been heard. I gave plausible reasons for their actions and ones I would support fully. I haven't made up my mind on this, I only ask people to hold their condemnations until they at least have both sides of the half truths. It is disgusting to condemn someone without even asking them their take on the situation. I take their side in posturing, because I just want you at ZI for the rest of your nations existence at this point(this ISN'T a threat because I have made no intention to carry though with this, but that it is only a wish. I hope you now know where the line is between wishes and intent because it is clear you did not understand it up until now).

Now I really leave this stupidity.

EDIT: Thank you Portugal for at least wanting to leave the petty bickering over what to call it on the side. It really doesn't matter.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm not IS Hell Scream. Learn to look at the alliance name thing on the left side of this page. Or my signature.

Edited by Kroknia

What exactly are you trying to prove here? CG is being attacked. Whatever freakin' name you put it they are under attack from another alliance. So because YOU call it a raid they should just okay it and roll over?

Seriously, try getting over the useless details and concentrate on the big picture here.

The big picture that this "war" isn't a war, and that CG is demanding reps because they have someone trying to aid them?

Or the big picture that anything IS does = bad.

You're calling it a tech raid, while Rey's calling it a "raid" as in military raid. I'm quite sure your side is lacking a consistent story for the world.

I'm calling it a raid as in Sakura probably wants land and others want tech.

Edited by Rey the Great

So not liking a color sphere is a reason for war now? I think IS will find that CG has plenty of friends.

P.S. Pink sucks, attack OV, Internet Superheroes

That won't get you far. They will just go lol- "attack IS if you are such a tough guy" as they have done with me. They do not have the testicular fortitude to attack anyone larger than them cuz then they cannot go "well it is just an alliance wide tech raid......"

also, i love how i have seen people from RAD essentially stating that Hellscream is wrong about the fact that CG never accepted peace and then telling me that "well just because a member of IS says something does not make it true". heh.

So if any alliance changed their raid policies to include all alliances, then raided IS or RAD, would they be able to claim it was a raid?

Actually, yes, they could. I for one wouldn't throw a hissyfit over it.