Official RAD Response

NewBanner1copy.jpg

RAD is RAD join RAD

Official RAD Announcement

from the desk of the head retard. yours truly.

The government of RAD has been working on coming to a peaceful solution with the NSO over this situation of "a-little-bit-of-fun-turned-DREADFULLY-wrong" for over an hour now. I, in particular, put off my first early bedtime of the week to sort things out.

At this point, I am still working on negotiations, but from what Ivan Moldavi has told me, there will not be any.

If RAD has to go through a week-long beatdown or whatever, that is fine, we can deal with it. Truly our happiness is not directly proportional to our pixels, so we will take whatever comes, but would like to make it clear that we are, in fact, a bunch of pansy peace-loving hippies, and didn't ask for allout alliance war in response for a small joke (and it was indeed very small, whether you deny that or not).

Thanks for watching, Cyber Nations. Hope you enjoy the SHOW!

And don't do drugs, they are bad for you.

-Hakai, Head Retard

-the rest of RAD's government, yadda yadda.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to sympathise with an alliance who goes out of their way to create conflict and then complains when they get what they ask for.

Complaining? So simple facts are complaining? Oh dear, this world is still rapidly deteriorating. It is our fault for expecting people to have a sense of humor though. So you got us there. :<

You people sound as though NSO has no sense of humor. On the contrary, we're just playing along with the joke the only way we know how. I know I personally find this war hilarious.

but if you were joking as they were, wouldn't you let them ask for you guys to stop and you would? o wait, you're not joking; you're being 'tough'

Complaining? So simple facts are complaining? Oh dear, this world is still rapidly deteriorating. It is our fault for expecting people to have a sense of humor though. So you got us there. :<

This seems like as good a time as any for me to come out of the closet and say that I, also, was born without a sense of humor. I feel as if a giant weight has been lifted from my chest now that I can be my true, humorless self in public.

This seems like as good a time as any for me to come out of the closet and say that I, also, was born without a sense of humor. I feel as if a giant weight has been lifted from my chest now that I can be my true, humorless self in public.

Don't worry, you're "secret" wasn't as secretive as you thought. ;)

Their sense of humor is vastly different from RAD's, and they don't work together.

Actually I think they are pretty compatible really. Both the NSO and RAD enjoy and flaunt being alliances that go against the grain and do things differently. The problem here is that RAD poked the wrong bear one too many times and it poked back.

I do believe that there is a Humorless Anonymous meeting convening as we speak. I hope that you will consider joining and speaking to others with the same problem.