World Map Z

TheStig

Aww, don't go!

If you have to, I'm totally keeping anyone else away from your nation. :(

Oh, silly goose! By finishing the Diberia RP, I don't mean giving up all that RP. "New Nation" means "Diberia -->Imperium of Diberia", with a hatred towards continentalism and love of international efforts.

But shush. I have an epic RP to plan.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.

In terms of Conti, I have ruled using my awesome powers of authority as the mapmaker that he was inactive for 22 days. Thus, he stays.

I have this land now:

Krautmap.png

Ignore other changes in germany (on this map) for now, just take the Bavarian ones.

The others are being discussed atm, but austria and the rest were annexed by me.

Edited by Lynneth

Nice update Cody, but you just gave a big piece of my lands to Franz........... Sverige never changed its border in its existence, so no need to change my border at all.

Oh that was my bad, just a blatant mistake on my part. I had intended to do all of Europe then stopped with just the corrections that need to be made. I knew Sverige didn't change, I must have just gotten confused. To TheStig, don't update the borders of Sverige according to my map. Or Lubeck or Prussia for that matter, because they didn't change either.

I believe whoever it is in Texas has been long inactive. I think it's safe for him to be wiped because I don't even remember who it was that RPed there. No, his nation isn't locked, I checked.

It was Otto Vertediger (sp?), I believe.

Edited by JEDCJT

I honestly believe that it should be kept for another 25 days just because of this attitude.

But then, it wouldn't set a good precedent. However, if Otto has been inactive for over 25 days, then his nation should be purged. He haven't posted in a while...

Edited by JEDCJT

But then, it wouldn't set a good precedent. However, if Otto has been inactive for over 25 days, then his nation should be purged. He haven't posted in a while...

You don't seem to get it, Jed. You never do.

Otto should be wiped for inactivity, not because "I don't remember who RPs there".

Posts that don't contribute to the discussion are usually frowned upon. ;o

It does contribute. Four months is plenty of time to return to activity. Adding another 25 days is just another 25 days that a good RPer that wants to be Texas or maybe Texhoma can't play.

It does contribute. Four months is plenty of time to return to activity. Adding another 25 days is just another 25 days that a good RPer that wants to be Texas or maybe Texhoma can't play.

This has already been stated. Repeating facts said by three people is not contribution.

I believe whoever it is in Texas has been long inactive. I think it's safe for him to be wiped because I don't even remember who it was that RPed there. No, his nation isn't locked, I checked.

His name is Otto Vertidger or something and he has indeed been inactive for a few months.