TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since the map is going to be updated shortly, just posting a reminder:

Please make a few changes to the map of Conti:

• Colour should be yellow.
  • "Bailiwick of Conti" should be above the northern shore of Brittany and on the left of the Channel Islands (both possessions of Conti)
  • I slightly modified the border with France. There is a tiny bit on the current map that does not belong to Conti but to France. Done, thanks.

It should look like this:

contimap.jpg

Thanks for this.

yeah. forgot to mention. :rolleyes:

EDIT: i need to make something known. since i'm RPing Mordor, i also plan to RP orcs. please note, they'll be exactly like humans (except for appearance), just referred to as orcs.

Will your entire population that was there in your previous country simply change appearance at your wim? Has a horrible biohazardous accident effected thier skin?

Or will this be something thats just not RPed.

Will your entire population that was there in your previous country simply change appearance at your wim? Has a horrible biohazardous accident effected thier skin?

Or will this be something thats just not RPed.

well, i'm changing everything except location, including government. required since in reroll (as far as i have learned) you have to dump behind everything of your previous country excluded territory. so basically their a completely different people

well, i'm changing everything except location, including government. required since in reroll (as far as i have learned) you have to dump behind everything of your previous country excluded territory. so basically their a completely different people

So something thats just not RPed.

Got it.

I'm going to claim the Kerguelen Islands, the Heard Island and McDonald Islands. They are north of Taiwan's lands in Antarctica, and from what I can seem on the map currently unoccupied and without a protectorate. The RP will be up later, just want to make sure it really is unoccupied.

I'm going to claim the Kerguelen Islands, the Heard Island and McDonald Islands. They are north of Taiwan's lands in Antarctica, and from what I can seem on the map currently unoccupied and without a protectorate. The RP will be up later, just want to make sure it really is unoccupied.

Already a protectorate.

I'm PMing to ask, if anyone knows for sure please let me know.

It is definitely roachin's and he is probably planning to reroll there if things in southern Arabia fall apart...