The Unthinkable Mark II

Vesalius

No way guys? We're doing this again!

Yeah, you never saw this coming did you?

So... during our raiding of TPF warehouses we found some hidden documents that contained information that was vital to our cornflake war. TPF had shipped out our stolen cornflakes to none other than the Roman Empire!!

I mean, we look at eachother and we're like... "No Way guys! We need to get them back"

So we called up our buddies, yep. Bet you didn't see this one, SWAT. Yeah, I nearly had a heart attack too.

Anyways, SWAT felt that if those cornflakes were in the Empire of Romans that there was no other choice but to engage them with their Harmful brothers.

So yeah... we've declared war on the Roman Empire.

GIMME BACK MAH CORNFLAKES!

Signed, The Wolf & The Entire Alliance of SWAT

and btw, Platypus.

Uhm, people were complaining that WOLF would ruing TE and now everyone is declaring war on TPF and RE..?

Why not? They were going to hit us anyway. Might as well give ourselves a bit of an advantage.

Uhm, people were complaining that WOLF would ruing TE and now everyone is declaring war on TPF and RE..?

The fact that this fight will probably end in a 12 on 2 gangbang is why people were complaining. Oh well, this is TE and I, for one, will treat it as such.

Good luck to all those in the fight.

EDIT: How unfortunate, several of our members are too large :/

Edited by Matthew Conrad

I suppose that's true. Too bad OB is having internal problems so we probably won't join in for a while. <_<

Ah, well, if there's anything left of the rest of Steve by then, we'll welcome you to the fight. :D

Edited by Vesalius

Come on guys. You could do better than this :/ .

Actually, when I think about it, you guys are attacking TPF as well, so I guess the above comment was not warranted.

EDIT: What the guy above me said.

Edited by kulomascovia

Well it seems like a peaceful night on the war screens lol

Also, a religious minority in my nation dedicated to voodoo burned all my cornflakes in a ritual sacrifice.

It has been replaced with raisin bran, which is much better anyways.

That is all.

Edited by ClashPoint

/o MHA

/o to being in anarchy because of a nuke.

/o platypus

Come on Oz not buying soldiers so I can't attack you is cheating in the casualty game. Also I believe everyone in WOLF should just give it up and accept The Wolf as their dictator since the bloc is named after/for him and obviously just a measly attempt to appease his greatness. Also GIVE ME BACK MY CORNFLAKES!

/o MHA

/o to being in anarchy because of a nuke.

/o platypus

Come on Oz not buying soldiers so I can't attack you is cheating in the casualty game. Also I believe everyone in WOLF should just give it up and accept The Wolf as their dictator since the bloc is named after/for him and obviously just a measly attempt to appease his greatness. Also GIVE ME BACK MY CORNFLAKES!

If anything WOLF is named after my SE alliance..

If anything WOLF is named after my SE alliance..

It was the result of a vote, and I had no idea it was an SE alliance until ES told me. Of course we could have gone with the runner up.. Rocket Propelled Penguins.

Wait MHA raided us. Huh... No one attacked me what the hell. MHA thats not nice, What I am not good enough??? Oh well. I ate all my cornflakes and I am not buying any more. :P

They did... I just now had to look it up to notice...
Wait MHA raided us. Huh... No one attacked me what the hell. MHA thats not nice, What I am not good enough??? Oh well. I ate all my cornflakes and I am not buying any more. :P

Ok guys, we get it, you think we sucked at the warring. But TPF has taken a big hit, and we couldn't spare the better nations to hit RE since TPF was the bigger threat. Not to mention there are still hours to get the regular joes to attack, it is a weekday afterall and we're tired.

This round is more about lulz anyways, I've yet to see one WOLF retaliation against us...