Dispatch from the Greenland Republic

flag-1-1-1.gif

Last night, the polls across Greenland came to a close and there was great anticipation as her citizens waited for the votes to be tallied. Eventually, it was confirmed that Al and his running mate Shamedmonkey won their second term as Archon and Vice Archon of the Greenland Republic. With the exception of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, all departments of the Republic saw the election of new leaders this month and there is much enthusiasm for the potential of this fresh lineup. Also new to government this month is Paulpig, who recently joined the Republic with the rest of Avalanche; after Kestral took over the Ministry of Defense, he filled her place in the Senate.

Of course, the most exciting news is always the Minister of Trains election. This month brought us quite the upset, possibly related to the numerous reports of faulty ballots. The lack of votes in this particular category may lend credence to these reports, but all requests for a recount have been denied.

Doitzel - 7

Archon - 5

Babyjesus - 1

Drai - 1

It is with great pleasure that I appoint Doitzel as the Greenland Republic's new Minister of Trains for the months of August and September, 2009. In other news, Electron Sponge retains his position as Admiral of the Iceberg Floatilla as no candidates were allowed to challenge him.

August 2009 Greenland Republic Government

Archon: Al

Vice-Archon: Shamedmonkey

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ilselu1

Minister of Defence: Kestral

Minister of Finance: Tantare Federation

Minister of Interior: Mercuri

Minister of Trains: Doitzel

Senate: Wurzel, Gn0x, Cripple, Jenker, and Paulpig

Admiral of the Iceberg Floatilla: Electron Sponge

Cheers, Greenland.

What are you talking about?

OV and R&R have stated publically what they will be individually receiving in reps from NPO. Considering GR just made this announcement I might have thought they would have added to it the amount of reps they will get much like how R&R added it to a treaty cancellations announcement. I don't see it though.

OV and R&R have stated publically what they will be individually receiving in reps from NPO. Considering GR just made this announcement I might have thought they would have added to it the amount of reps they will get much like how R&R added it to a treaty cancellations announcement. I don't see it though.

Didn't GR give their reps to MK? Or am I thinking of something else?

Either way, I have no idea. I'm only the Postmaster General-in-exile. But I'm sure whatever they do it will be done with style. ;)

Didn't GR give their reps to MK? Or am I thinking of something else?

Either way, I have no idea. I'm only the Postmaster General-in-exile. But I'm sure whatever they do it will be done with style. ;)

I am wanting to say it was Echelon who GR routed their reps from.

Edited by James IV