The Southern Triangle

Centurius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is extremely entertaining to watch weak-stomached nations call their crusades 'the propagation of human rights and democracy" in order for their nations' citizenry and leadership to sleep at night.

Do not be ashamed of what you are, embrace what you really want to do and announce it openly! You want to destroy this annoying thorn in your side, situated on that Fascist little boot in Europe.

Others may call us such things as Bloodthirsty. A Terror-state with Draconian beliefs. Those are names nations give to we few who are capable and willed enough to do the killing others cannot stomach without showing any remorse or other weakness - a pityful attempt at making us seem better or worse in their eyes. We know what we are and what we do and do not hide behind foolish ideals or grandstanding.

OOC: This entire issue is very, very promising :awesome:

Edited by Executive Minister

"And the factions begin again. I do sincerely hope that this pact is purely for solidification and not for power grabs as other nations have addressed. Diversity must begin with respect and diplomacy and I hope that the Southern Triangle will use those tools in the future. So that the demons of the past are not re birthed from their graves."

It is not about land grabbing, this is about making a stand on certain principles.

"I wonder when they'll go after Monarchs." thought King Edward.

If Monarchs rule with respect for human rights i see no reason to worry.

"A clear power grab, but what can one expect of these nations. Imperialists in everything but name. If this pact were truly for preserving their 'democracy', then they would not need mutual aggression. Last I checked, forcing someone to come to war with you isn't very democratic." -PM Gustafsson.

That is baseless slander, democracy sometimes needs to be defended and in certain situations offense is the best defense.

It is extremely entertaining to watch weak-stomached nations call their crusades 'the propagation of human rights and democracy" in order for their nations' citizenry and leadership to sleep at night.

Do not be ashamed of what you are, embrace what you really want to do and announce it openly! You want to destroy this annoying thorn in your side, situated on that Fascist little boot in Europe.

Others may call us such things as Bloodthirsty. A Terror-state with Draconian beliefs. Those are names nations give to we few who are capable and willed enough to do the killing others cannot stomach without showing any remorse or other weakness - a pityful attempt at making us seem better or worse in their eyes. We know what we are and what we do and do not hide behind foolish ideals or grandstanding.

OOC: This entire issue is very, very promising :awesome:

Shameless propaganda!, your propaganda is transparent and will have little impact on our solidarity nor our belief in defending human rights and propagating democracy in Europe.

OOC: Indeed :)

How long will it be until this Triangle attacks Monarchies in the name of Democracy and 'Freedom'? I would like to prepare my defenses for that time, thank you.

As stated before if monarchs rule with fairness and respect for human rights there is no reason to feel ambivalent. Only those who inflict wanton oppression on their citizens will be at odds with us.

Edited by Cataduanes

How long will it be until this Triangle attacks Monarchies in the name of Democracy and 'Freedom'? I would like to prepare my defenses for that time, thank you.

The king and his advisors tensed at this implication...

As stated before if monarchs rule with fairness and respect for human rights there is no reason to feel ambivalent. Only those who inflict wanton oppression on their citizens will be at odds with us.

...and only slightly relaxed at this.

OOC: :ph34r:

If Monarchs rule with respect for human rights i see no reason to worry.

Shameless propaganda!, your propaganda is transparent and will have little impact on our solidarity nor our belief in defending human rights and propagating democracy in Europe.

OOC: Indeed :)

"I rule as I see fit. No silly 'coalition' will force me to change my way, let that be known.

And I'm quite sure that many people within Bavaria are likely to agree with me - they actually like the new state of the country."

"I rule as I see fit. No silly 'coalition' will force me to change my way, let that be known.

And I'm quite sure that many people within Bavaria are likely to agree with me - they actually like the new state of the country."

You don't kill innocent Civilians? You have nothing to fear then.

You don't kill innocent Civilians? You have nothing to fear then.

"The term Innocent Civilian may be defined differently in Bavaria than in Croatia. That is all I would like to say about that."

Edited by Lynneth

With this pact signed, Lübeck has started to prepare for the inevitable, a war from the south.

"You declare yourself a force for 'democracy', whatever that is, yet however, you have plans to unlawfully force your enemies to bend over backwards for you. How can you justify this at all?"

War is not inevitable, it is curious to us to see the almost panicked reactions in some quarters. Europe has nothing to fear from the spread of democratic values.

Edited by Cataduanes

War is not inevitable, it is curious to us to see the almost panicked reactions in some quarters. Europe has nothing to fear from the spread of democratic values.

"Yet what about the aggressive behaviour shown by Greater Croatia towards Bavaria. I'm certain that they wouldn't see this pact as a good thing."

Which you had no allegiance with or even contact before leading us to believe the only reason you defend them is to cause war in Europe.

"In fact, we did have regular contact and trade with Italy. Some of it was kept secret, some not. That is irrelevant however, as we still feel the blockade is not justified."

"In fact, we did have regular contact and trade with Italy. Some of it was kept secret, some not. That is irrelevant however, as we still feel the blockade is not justified."

Then discuss it diplomatically in the forum the Prussians have proposed.

Which you had no allegiance with or even contact before leading us to believe the only reason you defend them is to cause war in Europe.

Is the Proud(IC: :rolleyes: ) nation of Croatia so self-righteous and foolhardy to believe that it and only it is fit to bring peace to Europe?

Edited by Executive Minister

Is the Proud(IC: :rolleyes: ) nation of Croatia so self-righteous and foolhardy to believe that it and only it is fit to bring peace to Europe?

That is a deliberately provocative question, the goals of the Southern Triangle have already been made clear (propagation of democracy and defense of human rights) and the Croatian leadership has made no statement alluding to any belief that only Croatia alone is fit or can ensure peace in Europe. We respectfully ask you to base future criticism on fact and not baseless slander.

The Republic of Euzkadi is pleased to have secured this pact, we are confident that the Southern Triangle will form the basis for the propagation of human rights and democratic values in Southern Europe.

"Not that we hold ourselves to any higher stage of democracy, we find this statement laughable. How can a pact help up by two empires be a guiding light for democracy?"