Blackhorse Service Announcement.

Alrighty folks. I used to say a lot...but, now-a-days....I do not.

I took a member in who had some tech deal problems. Thought I had them straightened out. But, apparently not. He joined us while we were at war and fought fairly well....with some coaching.

This member seemed to be new, unsure.... I now doubt that.

For the last two months, I have been trying to cover...and trying to teach. I give up.

I was warned by a couple folks...but, thought that just maybe....he could just use a hand.

Now I have inquiries from folks that ...to my knowledge, were not involved. And they are looking for tech owed. When Blackhorse is still at war. Apparently tech that they purchased when all members knew that all tech deals were off until the cessation of hostilities.

I tried to stop all tech trades with the individual until it was sorted out. Apparently I failed in that. He continued to look for deals that he, apparently, did not wish to pay back.

That member has left the alliance. On this day, Blackhorse is no longer responsible for the actions of Dman15

his nation number is... 317105.

Those alliances and players who had deals with him? Please contact me if you need too. He was a member of Blackhorse and as such. If it is necessary...feel free to contact me.

I dislike doing such...greatly.

Strykewolf

Blackhorse, Commanding Officer.

((PS: to the Mods/owners...fix the image thing.))

Wolfe, I think just about every alliance has had to go through this with a member at some point. Some people just refuse to be helped. Nice of you to try and help him though.

I would hope that no one else feels the need to hold Blackhorse responsible for the actions of an obvious simplistic fool such as dman.

Wolfe, I think just about every alliance has had to go through this with a member at some point. Some people just refuse to be helped. Nice of you to try and help him though.

I would hope that no one else feels the need to hold Blackhorse responsible for the actions of an obvious simplistic fool such as dman.

Aiye, we all have. I just wanted to not have Stryke deal with Dman. As I had to handle personally for quite some time...

Best of luck to ya Blackhorse, and ya know how to find me Stryke :D