Resolution to Current Sileath-related Events

Sileath

Moreover, I find that announcing the intent to go nuke rogue is pretty much just as bad as actually carrying out the threats. To that end, I really can't see any reason to allow him off the hook any time soon.

Let's not get crazy here. I share bzelger's view that Sileath would likely find another flame to be attracted to if you were to just let him go and ignore him. On the other hand he's pretty much !@#$ on all of the many second chances people have given him so I'm not particularly concerned if you decide to keep him down.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Francesca showed remarkable faith and trust in you.

It's nice to know that this is how you repaid her.

This. Crimson Guard put their neck out for you, and you repay them by...leaving days later.

Weren't you all going on and on about how putting Sileath in government was a terrible decision just the other day? By your logic, how exactly has he screwed them over by leaving?

The BTA was in talks with CG government for the past few days in an effort to gain peace for Sileath. They were putting their necks on the line to help him and he repaid their efforts by bailing on them and going rogue again. CG put a lot of work into him gaining peace. Just a few hours ago the BTA and CG were still in talks to get peace, and then this happened. Thats how he screwed them over. They put a lot of work into it and he bailed on them.

So lets get this straight, you just declared war on several alliances from peace mode? I thought Rebel Virginia was the peace mode warrior, you're stealing his thunder...

Make demands on alliances with something to back it up

The BTA was in talks with CG government for the past few days in an effort to gain peace for Sileath. They were putting their necks on the line to help him and he repaid their efforts by bailing on them and going rogue again. CG put a lot of work into him gaining peace. Just a few hours ago the BTA and CG were still in talks to get peace, and then this happened. Thats how he screwed them over. They put a lot of work into it and he bailed on them.

They're screwed because they put a lot of work into keeping a member so many of you believe is not worth the work to keep, no? So really, they were screwing themselves, and Sileath did them a favour by leaving. Do you think that CG would have been better off with Sileath? That seems to go against all the bawwwing I've seen over him for the past few weeks.

They're screwed because they put a lot of work into keeping a member so many of you believe is not worth the work to keep, no? So really, they were screwing themselves, and Sileath did them a favour by leaving. Do you think that CG would have been better off with Sileath? That seems to go against all the bawwwing I've seen over him for the past few weeks.

CG believed that they were going to be getting a quality member that would help them. Many people, including myself, believed otherwise but I was still willing to work with CG so they could get peace for Sileath. CG was working very hard to get Sileath peace, so I do see your argument that they screwed themselves over. However, they believed it was worth it because they believed they were getting a quality government member out of it. In all my talks with CG they remained respectful and we were working with each other to reach a peace agreement.

Let's not get crazy here. I share bzelger's view that Sileath would likely find another flame to be attracted to if you were to just let him go and ignore him. On the other hand he's pretty much !@#$ on all of the many second chances people have given him so I'm not particularly concerned if you decide to keep him down.

I'm still accepting the title he bestowed upon me........

Weren't you all going on and on about how putting Sileath in government was a terrible decision just the other day? By your logic, how exactly has he screwed them over by leaving?

Haha I love your posts Sal :wub:

I am interested in this alleged "easy means" to obtain a Manhattan Project. Someone can query me on IRC with the details.

Well since Sileath declared war on us and Archon's post implies that it shall be treated as if an alliance declared war on us, discussion of whether he's on a ZI or PZI list is irrelevant. He'll just have to conclude a peace deal with us like any alliance would vemot-shobon.gifv

Well since Sileath declared war on us and Archon's post implies that it shall be treated as if an alliance declared war on us, discussion of whether he's on a ZI or PZI list is irrelevant. He'll just have to conclude a peace deal with us like any alliance would vemot-shobon.gifv

You should unban me from your forums so we can continue the enlightening conversation we were having there.

And you're calling me that because of my sig and avatar? You don't want to know what I'd call you based upon yours.

So, please stop with the insults, my good man. I demand an apology for this insult, too. I also demand an apology for insinuating that you're playing chess, or tic tac toe. Even connect four I would demand an apology for.

You, sir, think too highly of yourself.

Out of curiosity, did you give him any apology for the way you treated him the other day on the MA public channels? All I've seen is you threaten to attack him, now thats an amazing apology... I don't even know why you expect or should even get any kind of apology from HeinousOne.

Now back on topic, Sileath I don't personally know you so I won't try to judge you but your actions don't make you a trustworthy person at all. I hope you can or more importantly want to change that image of yourself.

Edited by Farore

CG believed that they were going to be getting a quality member that would help them. Many people, including myself, believed otherwise but I was still willing to work with CG so they could get peace for Sileath. CG was working very hard to get Sileath peace, so I do see your argument that they screwed themselves over. However, they believed it was worth it because they believed they were getting a quality government member out of it. In all my talks with CG they remained respectful and we were working with each other to reach a peace agreement.

So Sileath is doing them a favour, right?

So Sileath is doing them a favour, right?

In my opinion CG is going to be much better off without Sileath. He brings drama wherever he goes and CG is a new alliance that doesn’t need that drama. As I stated, CG believed otherwise though. But since Sileath has gone rogue again it’s a moot point arguing about past events that now have no bearing on what is going to happen.

Sileath really isn’t doing anyone a favor. He does whatever he wants and screwed over CG by doing this. As I’ve said, CG worked hard to gain peace. Sileath threw that hard work down the toilet.

Here are 3 reasons why I left.

1. To do CG a favor, per Sal.

2. To avoid more [ooc]OOC attacks and death threats.[/ooc]

3. To prevent BTA, RV, and DP from receiving money

Reading the OP and other CG-related topics = useful

Leaving us without a MoIA and bringing us more negative publicity, good help, I appreciate it.

In my opinion CG is going to be much better off without Sileath. He brings drama wherever he goes and CG is a new alliance that doesn’t need that drama. As I stated, CG believed otherwise though. But since Sileath has gone rogue again it’s a moot point arguing about past events that now have no bearing on what is going to happen.

Sileath really isn’t doing anyone a favor. He does whatever he wants and screwed over CG by doing this. As I’ve said, CG worked hard to gain peace. Sileath threw that hard work down the toilet.

Enough of this nonsense. You can't have it both ways.

If you think you helped CG in any way, you are incorrect. We were ready to stand with you, we accepted you for your abilities. We tried to save you from oblivion, and you left.

The peace terms with RV had nothing to do with you. Francesca agreed herself to pay the 15 million, pay it herself, without involving you. You didn't do us a favor, you hurt us badly man.

Here are 3 reasons why I left.

1. To do CG a favor, per Sal.

2. To avoid more [ooc]OOC attacks and death threats.[/ooc]

3. To prevent BTA, RV, and DP from receiving money

Reading the OP and other CG-related topics = useful

DP never asked for monetary reparations at all. You're only screwing Francesca and CG, and they don't deserve this, after putting so much faith in you that you were not as bad as your reputation.

You've, essentially, slapped them in the face as a means of thanks for all that they did for you.

DP never asked for monetary reparations at all. You're only screwing Francesca and CG, and they don't deserve this, after putting so much faith in you that you were not as bad as your reputation.

You've, essentially, slapped them in the face as a means of thanks for all that they did for you.

So do you think Sileath was worth the effort CG put in to save him?