Resolution to Current Sileath-related Events

Sileath

The real measuring stick of success for any warrior of words. :wub:

You're on of the few I like... In the matters of crossing words with... That's why you're on the list... It's a compliment :P

But...But.. he was just bragging about his superior warchest a few weeks out. We need to test it out.

MINE I TELL YOU...

Want to fight over it?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A most interesting turn of events. It seems my faith that you would betray Crimson Guard was well placed.

Francesca, I hope you realize you are still accountable for the money you promised to Rebel Virginia. It is a direct result of that peace that this turn of events has come to fruitition.

The real measuring stick of success for any warrior of words. :wub:

Except you're not a warrior of words.

Also, I still demand an apology, since I was right all along about sileath. Since, you know I'm always right.

Always.

And I'm STILL undefeated. Also, sileath is probably going to scam aid.

Edited by astronaut jones

Except you're not a warrior of words.

Also, I still demand an apology, since I was right all along about sileath. Since, you know I'm always right.

Ok Mr Eazy E when I speak of making war with words I do not speak of amateurish rap battles if that is what you are into. That is nothing but rhyming insults and often they don't even rhyme.

Edited by HeinousOne

Viktor of Corinan is hereby appointed Viceroy of the lolpink Sphere. His word is law.

I accept this appointment although I fear that even a man of my greatness will be unable to stem the tide of pure unadulterated fail that emanates from the Pink Sphere. I will do my best.

Ok Mr Eazy E when I speak of making war with words I do not speak of amateurish rap battles if that is what you are into. That is nothing but rhyming insults and often they don't even rhyme.

My good man... Come back when you have something intelligent to add...

You will never be nothing more than a torn in the eye of some. And a torn is easy to remove

Ahahhahaha I lol'd so hard.

I've got skills like a pharmacy's got pills.

Hey also, the RV settlement and the Athens-NSO settlement were both reached without my knowledge/consent so I don't really feel that bad.

Edited by Sileath

My good man... Come back when you have something intelligent to add...

You will never be nothing more than a torn in the eye of some. And a torn is easy to remove

I have something intelligent to add!

Its the letter h.

Francesca showed remarkable faith and trust in you.

It's nice to know that this is how you repaid her.

Agreeing with Astronaut Jones generally makes me sad, but he's right on the money here.

Agreeing with Astronaut Jones generally makes me sad, but he's right on the money here.

I consistently agree with him. Not really his style, even though I'm usually doing similar things, but more of what he's saying.

I did not want to leave any possibilities of miscommunication with you. It seemed like an issue.

I am sorry if you misunderstood my intentions. I don't care over miscommunication in any way or form. I just want to destroy you...

Too bad youre (see what I did thar) a member of one of my top 3 :wub: alliances

I am sorry if you misunderstood my intentions. I don't care over miscommunication in any way or form. I just want to destroy you...

Too bad youre (see what I did thar) a member of one of my top 3 :wub: alliances

Welcome to my game of Chess.

Chess?

I am surprised... I always figured you as more of a tic-tac-toe player

That is generally the game played on these forums, so yes I am more of a tic-tac-toe player. Not by choice of course.

I consistently agree with him. Not really his style, even though I'm usually doing similar things, but more of what he's saying.

Perhaps that's a more accurate way of putting it, though I'd be more 60/40 as oppose to "consistent".

And you're calling me that because of my sig and avatar? You don't want to know what I'd call you based upon yours.

So, please stop with the insults, my good man. I demand an apology for this insult, too. I also demand an apology for insinuating that you're playing chess, or tic tac toe. Even connect four I would demand an apology for.

You, sir, think too highly of yourself.

Edited by astronaut jones