OK Hai

zigbigadorlou

So let me get this straight.

You were nation sitting a nation.

You then proceeded to nuke a member of my alliance, the BTA, because he was at war with Sileath.

You then nuked him again and wound up doing so much damage to the guy that he is leaving CN and is going to leave a gap in the BTA government because of it.

This whole time you never once thought, “Hey why should I nuke these guys? Maybe I should look into it?” Not once?

This is a rather interesting turn of events that deeply disturbs me and is highly interesting to the government of the BTA, and I’m sure our allies.

She was a nation sitter it was her responsibility to run the nation the way the owner wanted it run, he said to nuke pete so that is what she should have done, it is not her place to overrule the wishes of the nation owner that she was sitting for.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was a nation sitter it was her responsibility to run the nation the way the owner wanted it run, he said to nuke pete so that is what she should have done, it is not her place to overrule the wishes of the nation owner that she was sitting for.

While I agree with everything you said, it is further safe to assume that while she was nation sitting for him, he would at least have wanted to defend himself against attackers. She stated, I believe that she did not defend against Jason8, because she liked him. If you make the agreement to nation sit, defense should be automativ with the sat nation. Understand that I am in no way defending the OP, Im saying that nuking Pete M because he told her to is all well and good, but not nuking Jason8 in defense after he attacked, is at the very least a breach of the agreement to sit a nation. All of that being said, the OP seems like a manipulator, and deserves his fate.

While I agree that she ought to have tried to fulfill Zig's wishes after accepting the obligation, I think that agreeing to help initiate nuke roguery in this manner is abetting the rogue and were I the target of the nukes I would consider her complicit.

Also, good luck zig. If I can help you out in any way here let me know.

It was his nation that attacked my tech seller, and I am going to hold that nation responsible for the loss of revenue. It's his responsibility to find a trustworthy nation sitter.

Besides, from what I can tell, this is just a stupid-$@! story he made up. ESPECIALLY after the logs that Hell Scream just posted.

Um really? If I go out and murder a guy who owes $1 mil to a bank, I do not have to pay his bank $1 mil because I was the guy who killed him. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what kind of logic that is. Its not logic. In fact...it makes no sense.

So let me get this straight.

You were nation sitting a nation.

You then proceeded to nuke a member of my alliance, the BTA, because he was at war with Sileath.

You then nuked him again and wound up doing so much damage to the guy that he is leaving CN and is going to leave a gap in the BTA government because of it.

This whole time you never once thought, “Hey why should I nuke these guys? Maybe I should look into it?” Not once?

This is a rather interesting turn of events that deeply disturbs me and is highly interesting to the government of the BTA, and I’m sure our allies.

That's actually not straight at all. Did you read what was posted?

Also, PeteM in government? Really?

Zig, what the hell, you let fran sit your nation?

If this is true WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING MAN?

I could of sat your nation, you had tonnes of better choices then that wierdo seriously :blink:

I haven't talked to you in AGES. I didn't even think of you. and who else do I have that I can ask? Xander? He'd go nuke rogue on Pete FOR SURE. Hell, he's going to pay me for it. There wasn't a great deal of choice, and from what I'd read, she wasn't going to do anything stupid cuz she has "standards" or something.

Uhm dont you need to sign up for nation sitting?

Just link it and its proven... if not, well then you are either doing illegal stuff or are a bloody liar.

theres a link in the op.

Honestly, you could have at least nuked j8. he IS a [censored?] after all. I mean really, if you're going rogue, at least go all of the way.

Also, I'D BE GLAD TO FILL HIS SPOT IN BTA GOV :D :D :D :D

(OOC) Here is my side of the story:

Zigbigadorlou is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and I am also alarmed that he is the so-called friend of Sileath, who I have given my trust when nobody else would.

Zig, you're bloody lucky I swore to oppose EZI, and you're even luckier that I don't break my word.

(OOC)

To be fair, Fran, you really shouldnt be surprised. These kinds of character moves are something Ive told you are par for the course with Sileath and his gang.

I can't help but shrug my shoulders at this point and say you brought it on yourself.

Wow, what a great read. This thread really delivers. :)

The most important thing I've learned here though, is that if you nuke a government member of BTA, they will quit the game. lawl spineless much?

That's pretty pathetic. Grow a pair and do something. Quit the game? Really? Because you got nuked? Is that guy for real?

The most important thing I've learned here though, is that if you nuke a government member of BTA, they will quit the game. lawl spineless much?

That's pretty pathetic. Grow a pair and do something. Quit the game? Really? Because you got nuked? Is that guy for real?

I should have quit 13 times already then :P

And Moo, over 150 times lol

Xander? He'd go nuke rogue on Pete FOR SURE. Hell, he's going to pay me for it.

Xander is going to pay you for nuking Pete? The same Pete that owed all the tech to RAD? Why would Xander do that, I thought IS and RAD were best of pink pals?

The guy has been rerolling for about the last year non stop. I don't think I could possibly count how many nations he has, how many PZI lists he has been on and how much crap he has caused and been killed for. I highly, highly doubt Pete is gone xD

This probably unprecedented :awesome:

So, long ago, I attacked sileath. I figured he'd be a sweet mercenary/mech raid target and I could get a bunch of tech for nuking him (theoretically correct, by the way).

Unfortunately, I completely forgot that a couple days before the war would end, I was going to leave for camp. Having been anarchied, I really didn't want to leave my nation unguarded.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1679950

being that the side against sileath was effectively pissed at me, I naturally was inclined to search for a sitter on sileath's side. In retrospect, this wasn't the greatest ideas seeing the result, but at the time, francesca seemed logical enough. She seemed like a docile supporter that wouldn't be MANLY enough to nuke.

Seeing as I have been without internet access for the past 2 weeks, and Francesca deleted all of the sketchy mail that she must have gotten, I must say the following:

1. How the hell did I lose half of my infra in 2 weeks?

2. Who did I nuke?

3. Am I still hated?

5. Has anyone nuked Francesca yet?

6. If I nuked PeteM, do I still get the payments that were promised? Please?

7. If my nation created bawws, why am I not at war?

8. How would sileath sell me out with fake log dumps? I'm pretty openly involved in on the edge dealings (mercenary, mech raids, etc.)

Answer me these questions three, and you may pass.

Don't give me lip, or I'll give you tongue.

a lickin', I mean really.

-zig

You fail. That's all I can say. You fail. You don't go to war when you're going camping. :P

Xander is going to pay you for nuking Pete? The same Pete that owed all the tech to RAD? Why would Xander do that, I thought IS and RAD were best of pink pals?

Its RAD's responsibility to keep track of its debts, not Xanders.

and he/they believe that peteM is a terrible person in general

[edit]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1677965 proof that he's paying me[/edit]

(OOC) Here is my side of the story:

Sileath and Zigbigadorlou asked me in #mogars_room to nationsit Zigbigadorlou while he was away. I agreed to do so, and

for some reason they wanted me to nuke someone called PeteM, because Zig wanted to go nuke rogue anyway and Sileath wanted bargaining power with someone who was attacking him (I forget who.)

I have nothing against Pete, he can testify to this, and I have no reason to destroy his nation. Nor had I ever met Zig before- I don't go around destroying the nations of other people at random!

Jason8 counter-attacked, and I refused to nuke him because I like the guy, you'd think that if I wanted to randomly destroy the nations of others I'd have nuked him too!

Not to mention there were official records of the mods giving me permission to nationsit Zigbigadorlou available for all to see- you'd think I'd be more intelligent than to get myself in trouble like that!

Zigbigadorlou is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and I am also alarmed that he is the so-called friend of Sileath, who I have given my trust when nobody else would.

Zig, you're bloody lucky I swore to oppose EZI, and you're even luckier that I don't break my word.

Somehow, I missed one of the most important posts in the thread.^^

1. Sileath provided the means to ask you, if he did so as well, its out of my knowlege.

2. I am not sure why I would want to go nuke rogue, but the accusation is false. Were I to go nuke rogue, I'd probably want to, I don't know, BE THERE for it. Though, I doubt sileath cared much for my nation

3. I have nothing against Pete either. In fact, his lurkings in #rad made me somewhat like him. He's just your everyday average RAD IS RAD man.

4. I like J8 too, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have Nuked him. Heck, he'd probably thank me for upping his nukes eaten count. The least you could do is not just stand by and let him kill me.

5. Link in the OP, actually. Clearly, she didn't expect me to report her and expected to just simply get away with it. SORRY SISTER, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

6. Francesca is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and alarmed that she considers herself to have "standards" when she simply follows sileath like a puppy, using underhanded tactics where necessary.

7. Clearly you know you're at fault. You oppose EZI, yet you're not even attacking me. You KNOW the concequences of doing so would be automatic ZI for all parties. I doubt you want that, now do you?

Edited by zigbigadorlou

Its RAD's responsibility to keep track of its debts, not Xanders.

and he/they believe that peteM is a terrible person in general

[edit]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1677965 proof that he's paying me[/edit]

I don't dispute that, I just find it funny that the leader of IS screwed RAD out of a bunch of tech by ordering a hit on one of RADs tech cows. This when IS and RAD are supposed to be BFFs. Amusing.

6. Francesca is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and alarmed that she considers herself to have "standards" when she simply follows sileath like a puppy, using underhanded tactics where necessary.

Following me like a puppy? You realize Francesca is my boss in Crimson Guard right?

I don't dispute that, I just find it funny that the leader of IS screwed RAD out of a bunch of tech by ordering a hit on one of RADs tech cows. This when IS and RAD are supposed to be BFFs. Amusing.

There's a reason why they're called lolpink.

only in the hierarchical sense.

The only time I have ever ruled from behind the scenes was in NSO when I had two Sith Lords on my payroll.

^Joke :awesome:

It's hard though to secretly rule when you have no defense, foreign affairs, or finance skill :P

I'm but a humble bureaucrat within Crimson Guard. By the way, anyone reading this topic want to join us? :v:

Edited by Sileath

The only time I have ever ruled from behind the scenes was in NSO when I had two Sith Lords on my payroll.

^Joke :awesome:

It's hard though to secretly rule when you have no defense, foreign affairs, or finance skill :P

I'm but a humble bureaucrat within Crimson Guard. By the way, anyone reading this topic want to join us? :v:

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE ALSO CHANGED MY AA TO CRIMSON GUARD EVEN THOUGH I STILL LEAD THE DISBANDED ALLIANCE OF THE INSIGNIFICANT

Following me like a puppy? You realize Francesca is my boss in Crimson Guard right?

There's a reason why they're called lolpink.

I'll start by saying, I don't give a damn about this. It's mildly funny, but otherwise, I don't care.

I just came by the thread to tell you the proper term is lolbrown. There are countless words to describe pink, but lolpink isn't one of them. Right about now, you're red from embarassment, I'll bet.

This might be the weirdest thread I have ever encountered. Needs more Jack D though.

Undoubtably most important post so far.

2. I am not sure why I would want to go nuke rogue, but the accusation is false. Were I to go nuke rogue, I'd probably want to, I don't know, BE THERE for it.

Seems very reasonable and a excellent point.

Though the whole thread is a mystery to me, though very funny, all in all.