Dynomite Pact's CB for Prolonging our War

Sileath

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you didn't read what I said, but he's not being PZI'd because he's arguably the most annoying person currently hooked onto the OWF, he's getting PZI'd because of his use of [OOC]moderation as a weapon[OOC] tools found that were not in this universe.

So now we have already gone from a world that makes statements of massive support of doing away with PZI no matter what to being able to singularly being able to justify PZI for someone merely because alot of people do not like that person? That almost makes NPO look good in comparison.

Also very interesting to see a member of Monos Archein making threats of PZI while being an active member and not to mention making threats of war upon another alliance. I am sorry but I have yet to see an acceptable precedent of allowing members dual alliance membership so thus all your actions with this little dynomite club does also represent Monos Archein.

KaitlynK and crew, do you actually condone these actions? The target of such actions really shouldn't matter, its the actions themselves that should be judged. Threats of PZI and war upon an alliance is what the deal is. Does Monos Archein support such?

These are my actions alone. He flat out lied, and if he wants to call me out on the !@#$ I readily do, I will provide him with a list of what I have done and what I do on a regular basis in case he forgot. He claims I lied, and that I not only faked logs, but that I actively fake logs.

I know I said I would stay out of the topic, but, again, if he wants to call me out on something I actually do, I will provide him, happily, with a list. I don't appreciate his attempts to not only to !@#$ all over my name, but also the names of everyone in the dynomite pact. If you have a problem with this, I'm sorry, but you're none of my concern. If you want to condemn me for this, then you go right ahead. I have never once shied away from admitting the things I do, because I don't have anything to hide. In fact, my entire character is based upon being as open and transparent as possible, so what he is accusing me of is beyond insulting.

You want to blame this on MA? You should know better than to say such !@#$%^&*. You're smarter than that. You know damn well I'm saying this as a member of the dynomite pact and not as a member of MA.

Edited by astronaut jones

In compensation for making this comment, Dynomite Pact will fake some logs showing that GDI actually won its war against that one nation.

<one nation>i lose sry ryan

<ryan gdi>its ok i am the best

Epic! :awesome:

Huh.

So you're only unwilling to sell your personal integrity when anyone else asks for it. But when you think it's clever, you're more than willing to post fake log dumps?

An example of honesty to us all; Sileath.

Edited by Chron

You lack the misanthropy to pull that off with any degree of style.

Give OWF another year to eat away the last vestiges of your faith in mankind then you will be ready.

Sir, I do everything with the highest degree of style.

These are my actions alone.

You know damn well I'm saying this as a member of the dynomite pact and not as a member of MA.

Just to clarify. Which is it? You alone or the Dynomite pact?

I will provide him with a list of what I have done and what I do on a regular basis in case he forgot.

I would like to see this list if it wouldn't be too much trouble, Mr. Jones. I've been asking for your secrets of success repeatedly and you've been ignoring me. Are they included in your great list of deeds?

I don't appreciate his attempts to not only to !@#$ all over my name

Hmm... maybe I should be less subtle about my attempts to [censored] all over your name.

Also very interesting to see a member of Monos Archein making threats of PZI while being an active member and not to mention making threats of war upon another alliance. I am sorry but I have yet to see an acceptable precedent of allowing members dual alliance membership so thus all your actions with this little dynomite club does also represent Monos Archein.

KaitlynK and crew, do you actually condone these actions? The target of such actions really shouldn't matter, its the actions themselves that should be judged. Threats of PZI and war upon an alliance is what the deal is. Does Monos Archein support such?

A. Jones the official spokesperson for MA... it does kinda have a nice ring to it? Unfortunately, AJ's only position held is as valued member of my alliance.

Now only cause I adore you will I give you what your looking for, Monos Archein as an alliance does not support PZI. Though I must sadly announce that my Ebil Dictator powers do not include mind control... I know sucks doesnt it :( As such a member is free to both agree and respectfully disagree should they wish.

AJ's extracurricular activities, thoughts, and opinions are just that... his, but dont worry you're not the first person to make such a statement to try and turn AJ's opinions to that of his alliance's. Its honestly a futile venture cause I have no earthy clue who Sileath is.

OOC:

After this, he said he put you on ignore, went away, told multiple people what had happened, and declared privately that if your little scheme ever ended up working, that you would never be allowed to play under that name again. Certain things are unforgivable. Banning someone from this game, is one OF them.

Three things.

1. The post that gave him 100% warn was not reported by anybody.

2. Discussing moderation issues is warnable.

3. So is posting for a banned player.

I for one am dissapointed at the quality of the fake logs Sileath posted in the OP.

It is clear to me that if his logs had any merit at all he'd all ready be free of war with the Dynamite Pact after posting this topic.

I for one am dissapointed at the quality of the fake logs Sileath posted in the OP.

It is clear to me that if his logs had any merit at all he'd all ready be free of war with the Dynamite Pact after posting this topic.

Have some evidence that the logs are faked? You know, as in someone else who was in the room (AJ, RV) posting different logs, or even denying that those logs are real, or a single instance of me previously lying in a log dump?

Yeah... I know MK doesn't like me, but you can't really doubt these logs. Also how lame would it be for me to fake a log saying they wanted me to fake logs. Lulz.

Have some evidence that the logs are faked? You know, as in someone else who was in the room (AJ, RV) posting different logs, or even denying that those logs are real, or a single instance of me previously lying in a log dump?

Yeah... I know MK doesn't like me, but you can't really doubt these logs. Also how lame would it be for me to fake a log saying they wanted me to fake logs. Lulz.

The logs are fake. End of discussion.

Now, as punishment for your attempted defamation of my good name, I will be seeing to your expulsion from your current alliance. If they refuse, you will be attacked anyway.

The logs are fake. End of discussion.

Now, as punishment for your attempted defamation of my good name, I will be seeing to your expulsion from your current alliance. If they refuse, you will be attacked anyway.

Go ahead and post the real logs then :awesome:

My dislike for you has nothing to do with MK. Lumping me in as a part of my alliance is ingenious.

Also, RV states that I am correct. RV always speaks truth, whereas your word is obviously the one in doubt. That alone is enough to prove that I am correct.

These are my actions alone. He flat out lied, and if he wants to call me out on the !@#$ I readily do, I will provide him with a list of what I have done and what I do on a regular basis in case he forgot. He claims I lied, and that I not only faked logs, but that I actively fake logs.

I know I said I would stay out of the topic, but, again, if he wants to call me out on something I actually do, I will provide him, happily, with a list. I don't appreciate his attempts to not only to !@#$ all over my name, but also the names of everyone in the dynomite pact. If you have a problem with this, I'm sorry, but you're none of my concern. If you want to condemn me for this, then you go right ahead. I have never once shied away from admitting the things I do, because I don't have anything to hide. In fact, my entire character is based upon being as open and transparent as possible, so what he is accusing me of is beyond insulting.

You want to blame this on MA? You should know better than to say such !@#$%^&*. You're smarter than that. You know damn well I'm saying this as a member of the dynomite pact and not as a member of MA.

Hey, what you do is your business but declaring someone on a PZI list is not something that should be done lightly nor is threatening an entire alliance when that could be held against your alliance. You do not have dual citizenship that you can turn off and on at a whim. Whether you like it or not you represent MA as a member. I realize you are not a leader but alliances do have some responsibility as to their member's actions when it comes to situations such as PZI. This is nothing personal against you, just like how when I called out the two weeks of war after surrender term. It's not personal and I certainly am Not defending Sileath. I just dont like this new trend of nations able to form their own coterie's in which they seem to think they can do whatever without it affecting the major alliance they are affiliated with. I could foresee how such could become the new evil and I would hate to see it negatively affect MA because I kind of like you guys. That is why I called this out as I did.

A. Jones the official spokesperson for MA... it does kinda have a nice ring to it? Unfortunately, AJ's only position held is as valued member of my alliance.

Now only cause I adore you will I give you what your looking for, Monos Archein as an alliance does not support PZI. Though I must sadly announce that my Ebil Dictator powers do not include mind control... I know sucks doesnt it :( As such a member is free to both agree and respectfully disagree should they wish.

AJ's extracurricular activities, thoughts, and opinions are just that... his, but dont worry you're not the first person to make such a statement to try and turn AJ's opinions to that of his alliance's. Its honestly a futile venture cause I have no earthy clue who Sileath is.

Come on now Kaitlin you know I am not going so far as to say he represents MA in this. That is why I asked for an official MA response. Because I have such a high respect for you I assure you I will maintain my highest civility and respect in these questions but where is the line drawn when it comes to acceptable extracurricular activities?

Honestly, this was not an attempt to turn this into an MA action. I just dont think Sileath is worth all the trouble. Folks should just let him go about his business and stop giving him all this attention.

It wasn't meant to be humorous. It was meant to show the true nature of a group of nations.

You and I BOTH know that the reason you're doing this is to get some sort of "bad PR" on us, luckily it isn't working because you're terrible at doing RV-esq acts and topics, despite that you think you're great at it.

You and I BOTH know that the reason you're doing this is to get some sort of "bad PR" on us, luckily it isn't working because you're terrible at doing RV-esq acts and topics, despite that you think you're great at it.

Who are you? Are you in the Dynomite Pact too?

Who are you? Are you in the Dynomite Pact too?

No, but I'm still attacking Sileath for having a problem with friends of mine and thus am on the "side" of Dynomite in this adventure.

Sort of like how LiquidMercury and Archon weren't the same alliance, but both still claimed to be on the same side due to having the same enemies at the same time.

You're new to global politics, so I'll give you a pass.

Guess what - log faking is just about the worst thing you can do. For a group of thugs to attack a nation then demand they fake logs to start a fake war - yeah that's pretty bad too.

I really don't give two !@#$s about my PR or your PR - your friends are liars, and I respect none of you, and never will.

Wow, you sure make friends fast, Join Date July 23rd.

Considering I knew one of the people from RL, it shouldn't be surprising that I associate myself with his group. After all these are just about the only people I really know in CN.

I ask you not to throw off the topic of this conversation, as it isn't about me and your odd questions to me.

Sileath, if I'm correct on this negotiations are taking place to free you, so your PR campaign against members of Dynomite Pact, Rebel Virginia, myself, or other men associated with that group probably wouldn't help your case.