Dynomite Pact's CB for Prolonging our War

Sileath

Considering I knew one of the people from RL, it shouldn't be surprising that I associate myself with his group. After all these are just about the only people I really know in CN.

I ask you not to throw off the topic of this conversation, as it isn't about me and your odd questions to me.

Sileath, if I'm correct on this negotiations are taking place to free you, so your PR campaign against members of Dynomite Pact, Rebel Virginia, myself, or other men associated with that group probably wouldn't help your case.

I am not a party to the peace negotiations, and will not be paying a cent to any member of DP or to RV.

This isn't any kind of campaign, just a revealing of what liars the above parties are, and none of them should be trusted as everything they've said so far has been proven a lie with evidence.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh.

So you're only unwilling to sell your personal integrity when anyone else asks for it. But when you think it's clever, you're more than willing to post fake log dumps?

An example of honesty to us all; Sileath.

Pretty much. :psyduck:

Is anyone else more then tired of this?

Monos Archein doesn't support PZI, but it's members can PZI any unaligned nation they wish.

That's some intelligent policy you're churning out there.

I must regrettably state that I agree with Sal Paradise.

I can't really tell what the hell is going on here as to whether or not Sileath is on PZI or if Greenie is just saying that... But if he is that's stupid. You're putting him on PZI because he says stuff you don't like on the forums? I hurd there were some folks on Red who used to do that from time to time, and some folks on Black who did it rather often. It ended well for both of them.

And telling someone to fake logs in order to get peace... I don't think I even need to say anything about that one.

-Bama

I fully support Sileath in this matter and I really hope he finds an escape from the PZI a specific group of nations are wrongfully trying to inflict on him.

Also, in my view, demanding to post fake logs as a surrender term is despicable at best.

Monos Archein doesn't support PZI, but it's members can PZI any unaligned nation they wish.

That's some intelligent policy you're churning out there.

Members can not PZI any nation while in MA... I am certain that much was made clear by my earlier post. Perhaps you missed it?

Now if any of you see AJ declare war on someone and state he is PZI'ing them while his nations' Alliance Affiliation reads Monos Archein please be sure and let me know. KTHXBAI

Members can not PZI any nation while in MA... I am certain that much was made clear by my earlier post. Perhaps you missed it?

Now if any of you see AJ declare war on someone and state he is PZI'ing them while his nations' Alliance Affiliation reads Monos Archein please be sure and let me know. KTHXBAI

So it is also ok for him to approach Crimson Guard leadership and charge them tech and money for the release of Sileath from PZI by AJ's little Coterie?

So it is also ok for him to approach Crimson Guard leadership and charge them tech and money for the release of Sileath from PZI by AJ's little Coterie?

You have actual proof that AJ personally asked Crimson Guard for tech and money?

My apologies Kaitlink, I thought that it was obvious to anyone reading this thread that astronaut jones had placed Sileath on his posse's PZI and repeated that pronouncement over and over.

And yeah, if you want to be at PZI, consider your wish granted.
What's the CB for keeping me at PZI?
As I said, I don't like you. Reason enough.
You're not worth my time or effort anymore, sileath. You're a worthless annoyance. Enjoy your PZI.
You're on PZI for this
I must regrettably state that I agree with Sal Paradise.

You wound me, sir.

Thank you Sal for tl dr version ;)

No disrespect intended but I dont see any activity on AJ's war screen. Dont you need to at least be at war with someone to ZI them much less PZI them?

He can make all the proclamations for his friends he likes, assuming he is speaking for them and they are at war with this guy. Again, would someone kindly come find me when he actually declares an unauthorized war.

No disrespect intended but I dont see any activity on AJ's war screen. Dont you need to at least be at war with someone to ZI them much less PZI them?

He can make all the proclamations for his friends he likes, assuming he is speaking for them and they are at war with this guy. Again, would someone kindly come find me when he actually declares an unauthorized war.

So its ok for Monos Archein members to make such threats and claims while using MA protection yet everyone else is supposed to just grin and bear it because you say threats are ok as long as no action is taken?

A gross misunderstanding of PZI. PZI isn't a literal reading of the letters, like regular ZI. It is a form of oppression and psychological manipulation in order to wipe a nation and rule out of existence (OOC: read keep that player out of the game) . Astronauts Jones has failed to impress or frighten any one with his cowardly attempts to intimidate a powerless nation, and he has laughably met Sileath's justifiable defiance with continued appeals to thuggery. A total failure to be sure, but he has nevertheless, while wearing your AA, repeatedly declared Sileath in a state of PZI, suggesting that while he is not physically attacking Sileath at the moment (Sileath is at ZI anyway), he is threatening to do so in the future. This is what PZI is, Kaitlink, it's a permanent state of war, whether it be hot or cold.

Edited by Sal Paradise

A gross misunderstanding of PZI. PZI isn't a literal reading of the letters, like regular ZI. It is a form of oppression and psychological manipulation in order to wipe a nation and rule out of existence (OOC: read keep that player out of the game) . Astronauts Jones has failed to impress or frighten any one with his cowardly attempts to intimidate a powerless nation, and he has laughably met Sileath's justifiable defiance with continued appeals to thuggery. A total failure to be sure, but he has nevertheless, while wearing your AA, repeatedly declared Sileath in a state of PZI, suggesting that while he is not physically attacking Sileath at the moment (Sileath is at ZI anyway), he is threatening to do so in the future. This is what PZI is, Kaitlink, it's a permanent state of war, whether it be hot or cold.

The "ideas" of permanent zero infrastructure(PZI) are just that, ideas. There is no set definition. To me, PZI is keeping a nation at continued war (and subsiquently zero infrastructure) until peace can be obtained. I don't see AJ's nation keeping sileath anywhere. To you, PZI is a form of oppression and psychological manipulation.

Who stated that PZI isn't a literal reading of the acronym? Who stated that there is only one angle to look at every situation? Who says what actions are right and wrong in CN?

Well other than the CN morality police.

Edit: forgot something

Any alliance that lets outside ententes (read: CN forum posters) dictate how they run isn't an alliance I respect

Edited by CptGodzilla

The "ideas" of permanent zero infrastructure(PZI) are just that, ideas. There is no set definition. To me, PZI is keeping a nation at continued war (and subsiquently zero infrastructure) until peace can be obtained. I don't see AJ's nation keeping sileath anywhere. To you, PZI is a form of oppression and psychological manipulation.

Who stated that PZI isn't a literal reading of the acronym? Who stated that there is only one angle to look at every situation? Who says what actions are right and wrong in CN?

Well other than the CN morality police.

Edit: forgot something

Any alliance that lets outside ententes (read: CN forum posters) dictate how they run isn't an alliance I respect

Well, Karma kind of said what actions were wrong and right and I do believe one of them was the wanton use of PZI that NPO was known for. Correct?

Perhaps you have some issue with Karma and their heavy hand they took when it came to such?

Those with the courage and intellectual capacity to not render themselves useless and irrelevant by wallowing in solipsism.

That would pretty much describe the senario between any nation with no alliance affiliation and tech raiders. Keep in mind to me PZI is just wrong and something I will not participate in nor allow members of my alliance to participate in. I guess where we come to an impasse at is whether action is required to make it so. I do believe that in this case, AJ is simply talking and because he isnt taking an action we are all getting riled up for no good reason. This would be a whole other conversation if one of two things were happening... A player was keeping a nation in war by declaring on him with his friends and staggering their wars so he had no chance of getting out OR this player was forced to stay in peace mode while in an alliance and couldnt come out because he was going to be attacked until his nation ceased to exist.

My two cents on the subject take it for what its worth.

Those with the courage and intellectual capacity to not render themselves useless and irrelevant by wallowing in solipsism.

So according to you, all alliances must dictate themselves to how the sporadic OWF acts that week? Very smart choice, sir.

So according to you, all alliances must dictate themselves to how the sporadic OWF acts that week? Very smart choice, sir.

The most amusing part of all this is that I have not dictated anything. I have asked questions like I always do.

I have asked what MA policy is. I have asked if AJ's actions are condoned. I have just asked questions and responded to comments directed at me. The best part is, is that you guys are trying so hard to prove you are not doing as I wish that you are going against your very own policies and allowing a member of yours to be the mouthpiece of a private coterie that draws its power from the defense of its members varied alliance affiliations so that they can run around doing what they want unmolested.

Me questioning that though is me trying to control MA, right? Nice spin job.

Edited by HeinousOne

That would pretty much describe the senario between any nation with no alliance affiliation and tech raiders. Keep in mind to me PZI is just wrong and something I will not participate in nor allow members of my alliance to participate in. I guess where we come to an impasse at is whether action is required to make it so. I do believe that in this case, AJ is simply talking and because he isnt taking an action we are all getting riled up for no good reason. This would be a whole other conversation if one of two things were happening... A player was keeping a nation in war by declaring on him with his friends and staggering their wars so he had no chance of getting out OR this player was forced to stay in peace mode while in an alliance and couldnt come out because he was going to be attacked until his nation ceased to exist.

My two cents on the subject take it for what its worth.

You are now officially placed on my PZI list. I hope we can work out a peaceful solution. The nation of Poznan does not want this to continue.

Edited by Erich Ludendorff

The most amusing part of all this is that I have not dictated anything. I have asked questions like I always do.

I have asked what MA policy is. I have asked if AJ's actions are condoned. I have just asked questions and responded to comments directed at me. The best part is, is that you guys are trying so hard to prove you are not doing as I wish that you are going against your very own policies and allowing a member of yours to be the mouthpiece of a private coterie that draws its power from the defense of its members varied alliance affiliations so that they can run around doing what they want unmolested.

Me questioning that though is me trying to control MA though, right? Nice spin job.

First of all, I never quoted you while posting here, so I never said you 'dictated' anything. So you now represent the OWF? big words there.

Second of all, there are multiple posts in this thread that answer your questions.

P.S. If i had a problem being wrong every once and a while, I would have quit CN before my first year. Remember, being wrong is only a matter of perspective

Edited by CptGodzilla

That would pretty much describe the senario between any nation with no alliance affiliation and tech raiders.

Well, you wouldn't convince me with that fallacious analogy, even if it were apt. The difference is that tech raiders aren't out to deliberately destroy a single nation and prevent that nation from ever growing or joining an alliance. Sileath is no longer unaligned; he is not at war, by your standard, with Astronaut Jones, and yet your member continues to threaten Sileath and indirectly his alliance. And this is acceptable to MA?

"Dictate themselves to how the sporadic OWF acts that week"?

Can someone translate this for me?

Edited by Sal Paradise

First of all, I never quoted you while posting here, so I never said you 'dictated' anything. So you now represent the OWF? big words there.

Second of all, there are multiple posts in this thread that answer your questions.

P.S. If i had a problem being wrong every once and a while, I would have quit CN before my first year. Remember, being wrong is only a matter of perspective

Yes, we all know. Monos Archein supports the right of its members to join private coteries that have vastly different policies then MA so that they can get around MA policies. Monos Archein also supports the right of its members to represent those coteries as long as they do it with words only then the deeds are done by others because words mean nothing and that includes threats. Monos Archein will continue to defend such person so that they can continue to do such under the safety net of Monos Archein and her allies even though the target of that private coterie is not allowed to seek similiar protection from another alliance.

Seems a fair summation of those multiple posts that you allude to.

Edited by HeinousOne

You are now officially placed on my PZI list. I hope we can work out a peaceful solution. The nation of Poznan does not want this to continue.

The Jedi Order does not support this and a look at the military activity of Erich Ludendorff's nation reveals that it in fact never happened! What am I even commenting on? It's just empty space!

Yeah, that was kinda bad

"Alliances must act according to how the sporadic OWF acts that week"

Yeah, that's not what I said.

Yeah, that's not what I said.

Well since you don't seen to know what i'm talking about. Every week or so there seems to be a problem in the OWF which warrants long arguments. Now at this point, the CN community at large either agrees or disagrees with the OP and/or subsiquential discussions. I was refering to a theory I have that certain groups of people feel that everyone should play with their CN moral system and their idea of right an wrong. Within this game, there are over 20,000 nations. Within this game there are hundreds of alliances. You will have 1 situation, and there will be 10 different viewpoints within minutes.

What i'm trying to say is there is no certain definition of what is right and wrong. You trying to fight this like something will change only amuses me. It doesn't make me want to go to my alliance and write up a set of rules based on "what sal paradise would do" or "what HeinousOne would do". Just as if you saw me in an arguement, you wouldn't go to your alliance and say "what would CptGodzilla do."

Moral of the story? Nothing within MA is going to change unless our members make it happen. Nothing is going to happen to AJ until he breaks the rules. Your attempt to smear our PR is slightly irritating (like when your eye twitches but you can't stop it) at best. Give up the morality parade and go back to trying to better your alliance, it will be more effective and make you feel better in the end.