Goodnight Sweet Prince

From RLMMO's Wiki page...

RLMMO is an autonomous collective.

They're an anarco-sydicalist commune. Who take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...

...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...

...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs...

...but by a two thirds majority in the case of...

The fake RLMMO lacks much in the way of an official government, and I cannot find any DoE from their alliance anywhere in the announcement archives. The one true RLMMO has both a Declaration of Existence (this thread), and possesses a structured government.

This being said, I believe that Rebel Virginia easily has far more claim to the AA than the individuals currently ghosting it. Rebel Virginia's RLMMO is a legitimate alliance; the other is not.

SO if I start an alliance and I don't tell you about it, I'm not a real alliance?

I would be interested in signing a NAP with the RLMMO to show my nation's desire to refrain from aggressive acts against the RLMMO. An MAP is also desirable.

Really? I didn't know Rebel Virginia was the supreme ruler when it came to authorizing alliances to exist.
You have much to learn. Edited by cookavich

wanna sign an oNAP?

Why not?

As for you, Fernando, I don't care what you think. If you don't like it, true to stop me. Otherwise, RLMMO belongs to me and me alone.

And HeinousOne, yes, I fully support PZI in all its ways, shapes, and forms. It is the least severe of any punishments issued by the RLMMO. Believe me, they get far worse.

Hizzy, I am always serious.

Really? I didn't know Rebel Virginia was the supreme ruler when it came to authorizing alliances to exist.

You didn't get the memo? admin clearly stated that in order for an alliance to exist it had to be cleared by Rebel Virginia. :P

Many alliances exist for a time to get organized and then officially DoE. It doesn't make them fake to be working towards setting up their government, forums, IRC channels, maybe a protectorate agreement before an official DoE.

The current users of the RLMMO, were they contacted well ahead of time to be informed that the RLMMO AA was wanting to be used by an alliance that wanted to rename itself? I'm sure it was known well beforehand that the RLMMO AA was already being used.

To me, it's a violation of sovereignty and belligerence on RV's part to claim the AA and try to force the original users off of it.

If it's CN's overall view that only alliances that DoE have claim over an AA then so be it, but it's not my view. There are plenty of possible AA's to come up with, to use an existing one is an attempt to instigate conflict.

Is this another of RV's "joke topic" that I've been told he does from time to time?

You have a winner!!!

Funny joke. What is also funny is your assertion an alliance even needs half that stuff. :lol1: