Lord of Destruction Q&A

Lord of Destruction

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoD, my good friend, I have a question for you:

Any favorite memories from your time in NPO? Favorite people? Favorite events?

Also, I can confirm that he was going to leave to found an alliance pre-Jarheads.

EDIT:

We don't need a proof to know that hawk doesn't give a damn. We all just know it's true.

Umm, Diplo with you. That was pretty damn fun. You were one of my favorite people. Ash was pretty cool, and so was F15. Favorite events? Hmm, dunno.

Why are you a blasphemous fool? Everybody knows the steak should be wrapped in bacon. :awesome:

I don't believe in god, so that's how I can be blasphemous.

If so, why couldn't you have waited until this war is over to leave?

Because I had finished fighting, and I was done with the war. There was no reason for me to stay, except to sit out the rest of the war.

That and I wanted to have fun. Sorry.

Because I had finished fighting, and I was done with the war. There was no reason for me to stay, except to sit out the rest of the war.

That and I wanted to have fun. Sorry.

So there's was absolutely nothing you could do?

If you wanted to leave before the Jarheads war, and didn't...then why didn't you leave during the gap between that war and the current one?

Edited by BLUELINE976

So there's was absolutely nothing you could do?

If you wanted to leave before the Jarheads war, and didn't...then why didn't you leave during the gap between that war and the current one?

I was a Councilor and had duties to fulfill.

And yes, I could have stayed in the alliance. However, I did not want to. Once again, I'm sorry, but it was my choice to leave, and I did.

Hey you do remember :)

Why MK though? Aren't they indirectly at war with us still?

MK is at war with TPF, who is at war as long as NPO is at war.

So no, MK is not indirectly at war with NPO.

Also, I explained why I joined MK in the OP, but okay... I joined MK because it was going to be the protector of my new alliance, and since that fell through I had a choice between joining MK and leaving CN. I chose the former.

Also, I explained why I joined MK in the OP, but okay... I joined MK because it was going to be the protector of my new alliance, and since that fell through I had a choice between joining MK and leaving CN. I chose the former.

Well you didn't have to join MK, there a multitude of other alliances. You chose MK because you were comfortable with them.

Well you didn't have to join MK, there a multitude of other alliances. You chose MK because you were comfortable with them.

I chose MK because there was no other alliance that I was able to think of for a good protector for my new alliance, meaning there was no other alliance that I was comfortable being close to. Therefore, MK or leaving CN. I chose MK.

Fair enough I suppose.

So what is a Baron of Culture and what does he do?

Fair enough I suppose.

So what is a Baron of Culture and what does he do?

A Baron of Culture is a low IA gov position. I believe I'm the first Baron of Culture, actually. I am in charge of mentoring, recruitment, and trades, as well as anything else lebubu (or anyone else, really) asks me to do.

Allo ElohDe...

Out of curiosity why chose MK as the protectorate for your new alliance?

While I understand that you had duties as a Councilor, I think it would have been more accepted by more people if you had stepped down and left saying you wanted to try new things, before this war broke out.

I know you wanted to leave before the Jarheads thing happened and you said you would stay if we declared a war by the end of the week, and we found ourselves in the skirmish that was the Jarheads war, so you stayed. I was surprised that you stayed on after that though.

You and I didnt always see eye to eye on things, but you did give time to the Order. I still dont like or understand your choice, but each to their own.

It will be interesting to see where you go from this point.

I've had a feeling that over the years the NPO has become more militarized and has adopted the culture of the US armed forces more and more. Would you agree?

Also, what do you think is the main reason for the record number of exiles/deserters/traitors in the NPO over the past year or so?

1) Can you confirm why it is that NPO traitors find MK such a comfortable place?

2) Can you verify why anyone who quits NPO and goes anywhere that is NOT MK is not considered a traitor?

3) Please confirm or deny the allegations that your friends who gave up on your plans to start an alliance are in fact the start of your personal spy ring within pacifica.

Thoughts on the Cancellation of the OoO?

Also I feel compelled to ask why you hate America, and I have no clue why. So, why do you hate America?

The cancellation of the OoO was a long time coming. The Orders had not been close for a long time due to two reasons - the BRs of both alliances were not on regular speaking terms, not as regular as they were before the UjW. The second reason was due to personality issues between the government. Many, many type-A personalities attempting to control a situation... it just doesn't work.

And I don't hate America. I'm currently in the process of enlisting into the Marine Corps.

Allo ElohDe...

Out of curiosity why chose MK as the protectorate for your new alliance?

While I understand that you had duties as a Councilor, I think it would have been more accepted by more people if you had stepped down and left saying you wanted to try new things, before this war broke out.

I know you wanted to leave before the Jarheads thing happened and you said you would stay if we declared a war by the end of the week, and we found ourselves in the skirmish that was the Jarheads war, so you stayed. I was surprised that you stayed on after that though.

You and I didnt always see eye to eye on things, but you did give time to the Order. I still dont like or understand your choice, but each to their own.

It will be interesting to see where you go from this point.

I chose MK because they were a good alliance that wasn't hated by everyone and their mother, and because I liked both the general membership and their government. Quite simply, they were the alliance I was most comfortable with going to.

I've had a feeling that over the years the NPO has become more militarized and has adopted the culture of the US armed forces more and more. Would you agree?

Also, what do you think is the main reason for the record number of exiles/deserters/traitors in the NPO over the past year or so?

Yes, I would agree. They tend to shoot on sight rather than ask questions beforehand.

I believe the main reason is because they did not fit into the Pacifican stereotype of Drone and wanted to get further, or wanted their ideas not to get shot down because a single person doesn't like it, and they want a closer community rather than one that feels very torn at times.

1) Can you confirm why it is that NPO traitors find MK such a comfortable place?

2) Can you verify why anyone who quits NPO and goes anywhere that is NOT MK is not considered a traitor?

3) Please confirm or deny the allegations that your friends who gave up on your plans to start an alliance are in fact the start of your personal spy ring within pacifica.

1) Because MK is much more fun than the Order, and a lot less strict. After spending so much time in the Order, it's a relief to be in MK.

2) No. Anyone who leaves the Order is automatically a traitor, no matter when they leave.

3) Denied.

I would point out that this forum is quickly turning into Andy Warhol's nightmare vision of the future (everyone gets 15 minutes of fame) but I think others have covered that.

So instead I will ask you: My real life last name is Gray and I am into literature and philosophy. What do you think of me naming my son Dorian?