Lord of Destruction Q&A

Lord of Destruction

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If two electric trains leave stations in Bristol and Leeds at precisely 5:00 am on a Sunday morning with a 15 knot steady north by northeast wind and they travel towards each other at 150 kph for 10 minutes what direction will the smoke from each train go in?

Also how is life treating you in the mushroom kingdom?

I would point out that this forum is quickly turning into Andy Warhol's nightmare vision of the future (everyone gets 15 minutes of fame) but I think others have covered that.

So instead I will ask you: My real life last name is Gray and I am into literature and philosophy. What do you think of me naming my son Dorian?

Do it. Please, do it.

Also, I'm one of the people covering that. I do indeed make fun of the Q&As in my OP.

Why did you make love to me and then leave? I thought we had more than that :(

I made love to you? What?

lol

Also how does it feel to join such an illustrious group as the NPO Traitors?

Where do you rank yourself amongst them?

I actually did have duties to fulfill, no matter how shallow they may have been.

Umm, good? I like it here.

I rank myself low gov :v:

If two electric trains leave stations in Bristol and Leeds at precisely 5:00 am on a Sunday morning with a 15 knot steady north by northeast wind and they travel towards each other at 150 kph for 10 minutes what direction will the smoke from each train go in?

Also how is life treating you in the mushroom kingdom?

I have no idea.

Also, great.

Hey did I count as one of those guys that was going to help you make your alliance and flaked out?

No.

What's the biggest difference between MK and NPO?

What's the biggest difference that would make MK better?

What's the biggest difference that would make NPO better?

The biggest differences between NPO and MK is the level of organization, and the amount of fun one can have.

MK could be a tad more organized.

NPO could be more fun.

No.

The biggest differences between NPO and MK is the level of organization, and the amount of fun one can have.

MK could be a tad more organized.

NPO could be more fun.

Would merging the level of fun MK has with the level of organization NPO has, result in the "perfect" alliance?

Edited by Voodoo Nova

How can you justify calling me an attention whore (for making DoW threads when I DoW on alliances) when you make a whole thread to brag about how great you are with your desertion and insulting of your former alliance?

Also, how much do you love Rebel Virginia? You can't love him more than me :awesome: for he is great.

That's what I was going to say, count myself on the list of whom he has emotionally decried as an attention-whore; this doesn't surprise me though, always reeked of hypocrisy.

Anyway, that's a fairly uninteresting bio there tbh; let's hear about the interesting stuff.

Edited by ModusOperandi

Hey LoD!

How does it feel out there? Were you really so tired of us? You comfy in your new position? Don't you have a pending donation deal to complete with Farrin? Does not paying it classifies you as a an aid thief of sorts? Just questions bro.

EDIT:

According to MK gov, you are going to pay it and I trust them on that. Just to be clear.

Edited by Elegarth

Alright, questions.

Weren't you one of the people who was mean to me after I left NPO? I can't remember any more.

How many times were you fired from the NPO diplomatic department?

Should I make my own Q&A thread?

Can I have a cookie?

*Strokes E-Beard*

Where did you get your current avatar my good sir?

Deviant Art.

That doesn't change the fact you just made this thread for your fifteen minutes of fame.

No, not really. That's not why I made it. You can think what you want, though.

That's what I was going to say, count myself on the list of whom he has emotionally decried as an attention-whore; this doesn't surprise me though, always reeked of hypocrisy.

Anyway, that's a fairly uninteresting bio there tbh; let's hear about the interesting stuff.

Emotionally decried you as an attention whore? I've never emotionally done a single thing in this game. However, you are being an attention whore by drawing attention to yourself once again about past things that really aren't relevant seeing as what you think happened didn't really happen.

Reading a brochure with faux intents is not the same thing as enlisting into the Marine Corps.

Do not even dare imply that I'm not enlisting into the Marine Corps. As I sit here typing this, I'm in a hotel in Buffalo, and tomorrow morning I'm going to MEPS. I just need to get cleared through medical, finalize my MOS, and then swear in.

Don't comment on things you have no idea about.

Hey LoD!

How does it feel out there? Were you really so tired of us? You comfy in your new position? Don't you have a pending donation deal to complete with Farrin? Does not paying it classifies you as a an aid thief of sorts? Just questions bro.

EDIT:

According to MK gov, you are going to pay it and I trust them on that. Just to be clear.

1) Feels great.

2) Yes I was.

3) Yes I am.

4) Yes I do.

5) He already knows I'm going to pay him so this question is irrelevant.

Alright, questions.

Weren't you one of the people who was mean to me after I left NPO? I can't remember any more.

How many times were you fired from the NPO diplomatic department?

Should I make my own Q&A thread?

Can I have a cookie?

No, but I certainly didn't talk to you anymore.

Only once, due to inactivity because of RL.

Whatever.

Sure, why not?

Emotionally decried you as an attention whore? I've never emotionally done a single thing in this game. However, you are being an attention whore by drawing attention to yourself once again about past things that really aren't relevant seeing as what you think happened didn't really happen.

Don't comment on things you have no idea about.

I highly doubt that, the tone of your post suggests otherwise; keep accusing others of attention-whoring though, man who created a thread to make himself feel special. ;)

I highly doubt that, the tone of your post suggests otherwise; keep accusing others of attention-whoring though, man who created a thread to make himself feel special. ;)

Once again, that's not why I created this thread. However, you've just proven me right once again.

Hint: Read the OP to find out what I mean.