Apology to Rebel Virginia

Sileath

Congrats on earning yourself 2 more nukes, and here I was about to give you peace.

Awesome! Also, lol at you giving me peace. You know your Jedi brother Sal offered his surrender earlier? I rejected it of course.

Nation Created: 1/8/2009 2:25:28 AM (186 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 351,658 Attacking + 414,134 Defending = 765,792 Casualties

Casualty Rank: Ranked #1,665 of 26,888 Nations (6.19%)

These casualties are insignificant compared to the greatness of Rebel Virginia.

Edited by Sileath

Awesome! Also, lol at you giving me peace. You know your Jedi brother Sal offered his surrender earlier? I rejected it of course.

Nation Created: 1/8/2009 2:25:28 AM (186 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 351,658 Attacking + 414,134 Defending = 765,792 Casualties

Casualty Rank: Ranked #1,665 of 26,888 Nations (6.19%)

These casualties are insignificant compared to the greatness of Rebel Virginia.

Kind of like how I rejected yours earlier?

hur hur hur, I love these announcements, they are nice and short and I dont need to read massive opinionated walls of text (yet)

<3

Okay, I think we all know what you guys have to do next.

Edited by NoFish

I'm not really sure why your attention whoring is worthy of two World Affairs threads, but I got tired of the BTA stunt. Who are you joining and dropping next? Perhaps making an ugly duckling alliance? Whatever it is, you'll probably find it a lot funnier than I do.

EDIT: Oh yea, and we all know hes lying RV, please dont drag this stunt out any longer, cant we just move to the next Sileath failure?

Why would you question RV's glory or greatness? Don't you have any heart/common sense? Sileath has seen the light, and now you should too! :awesome: