Apology to Rebel Virginia

Sileath

I, Sileath of the nation of Sileath of the alliance of Sileath, would like to take this moment to announce my apology to his Holiness Rebel Virginia (praise be to RV) for my numerous transgressions. Mind you, I can’t seem to remember quite what they are, but surely insulting his greatness alone is an unpardonable crime.

I may never be able to atone, and shall carry that burden with me for the rest of my life.

However, My Lord and Personal Savior has seen fit to offer me peace from the Blue Turtle Alliance despite my transgressions, and for this I am eternally grateful. It is my sincere hope that a small amount of silence on my part will serve as an adequate show of remorse for them, and my sincere regrets at their loss of life.

Truly, Sileath was wrong. I am sorry, everyone. I have failed you all. I can only hope God (RV) can find it within his infinite wisdom to forgive me.

I, Sileath of the nation of Sileath of the alliance of Sileath, would like to take this moment to announce my apology to his Holiness Rebel Virginia (praise be to RV) for my numerous transgressions. Mind you, I can’t seem to remember quite what they are, but surely insulting his greatness alone is an unpardonable crime.

I may never be able to atone, and shall carry that burden with me for the rest of my life.

However, My Lord and Personal Savior has seen fit to offer me peace from the Blue Turtle Alliance despite my transgressions, and for this I am eternally grateful. It is my sincere hope that a small amount of silence on my part will serve as an adequate show of remorse for them, and my sincere regrets at their loss of life.

Truly, Sileath was wrong. I am sorry, everyone. I have failed you all. I can only hope God (RV) can find it within his infinite wisdom to forgive me.

I win.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I still claim victory in the war against Pete McCavoy, as RV is victorious in winning over the hearts and minds of all of His disciples.

Except you dared go against me. To go against me is to be wrong by definition, and if you are wrong you cannot possibly be moral.

I still claim victory in the war against Pete McCavoy, as RV is victorious in winning over the hearts and minds of all of His disciples.
It is my sincere hope that a small amount of silence on my part will serve as an adequate show of remorse for them, and my sincere regrets at their loss of life.

So I guess that was a lie, then?

I was wrong to oppose Rebel Virginia, for He is glorious and wise.

lolPete it's going to be fun to watch zig nuke him.

o/ RV \o

You know, it seems to me as if you are mocking me, and not complimenting me. A direct and rather blatant violation of your peace terms. Furthermore, your continued zeal at observing the wrongs towards Pete makes me doubt the sincerity of your apology.

I was wrong to oppose Rebel Virginia, for He is glorious and wise.

lolPete it's going to be fun to watch zig nuke him.

o/ RV \o

It is my sincere hope that a small amount of silence on my part will serve as an adequate show of remorse for them, and my sincere regrets at their loss of life.

So, I see you did not mean this part in spirit nor letter.

Most disappointing, Sileath.

You know, it seems to me as if you are mocking me, and not complimenting me. A direct and rather blatant violation of your peace terms. Furthermore, your continued zeal at observing the wrongs towards Pete makes me doubt the sincerity of your apology.

You have your own version of Poe's Law now.

I'm not really sure why your attention whoring is worthy of two World Affairs threads, but I got tired of the BTA stunt. Who are you joining and dropping next? Perhaps making an ugly duckling alliance? Whatever it is, you'll probably find it a lot funnier than I do.

EDIT: Oh yea, and we all know hes lying RV, please dont drag this stunt out any longer, cant we just move to the next Sileath failure?

Edited by muffasamini

I'm not really sure why your attention whoring is worthy of World Affairs thread, but I got tired of the BTA stunt. Who are you joining and dropping next? Perhaps making an ugly duckling alliance? Whatever it is, you'll probably find it a lot funnier than I do.

EDIT: Oh yea, and we all know hes lying RV, please dont drag this stunt out any longer, cant we just move to the next Sileath failure?

This apology does not affect my war with BTA, but I have surrendered to RV individually and Dynomite Pact.

The only failure is from all of us when we fail to live up to the standards of our deity, Rebel Virginia.

I'm not really sure why your attention whoring is worthy of two World Affairs threads, but I got tired of the BTA stunt. Who are you joining and dropping next? Perhaps making an ugly duckling alliance? Whatever it is, you'll probably find it a lot funnier than I do.

Why would Sileath be lying?

Who could lie, straight into the face of RV?