Blunity Announcement

hizzy

Now that guy is real cool. You all should learn something from him.

:lol1:

50 bucks he got curious and looked at my post.

nah, i saw it because magnet quoted it :\

you were talking about me, right?

also, you say that other people are trying to be funny and look cool. why are you doing that? because youre trying to look funny and cool <_<

and i will be waiting for my 50 bucks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, i saw it because magnet quoted it :\

you were talking about me, right?

also, you say that other people are trying to be funny and look cool. why are you doing that? because youre trying to look funny and cool <_<

and i will be waiting for my 50 bucks

Yeah that's it you got me there. I am in here trying to be funny and cool.

Just kidding I am not hizzy.

and about the 50 bucks... you took so much interest in what I said you had to respond to to it ergo, I will be waiting for my 50 bucks.

So, you're not trying to be funny or cool in the least, huh?

Then, you're saying this is absolutely normal behaviour from yourself?:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU SOOO FFUNNNNY LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

YOOOU ARRE CALLLLMM COOL AND YOU ADDRESS ME AS KID LOLOLOLO SIGNIFIING YOUR BETTER THEN ME LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

WOOOOOOOO THE PART ABOUT PMING ME THE LIST THATS JUST CLEVER LITTLE THING WOW I LOOK UP TOO YOU NOW!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

This does beg the question though; why are you here? I mean, ok, you're not me. I think a lot of people managed to figure that one out. Thanks to you, anyways. You've done the community a huge favour.

And unfortunately for maicke, even though he blocked you, everytime someone quotes you he will have to put up with it.

YOOOU ARRE CALLLLMM COOL AND YOU ADDRESS ME AS KID LOLOLOLO SIGNIFIING YOUR BETTER THEN ME LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

WOOOOOOOO THE PART ABOUT PMING ME THE LIST THATS JUST CLEVER LITTLE THING WOW I LOOK UP TOO YOU NOW!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Listen kid, I know it's a big world, with lots of flashing lights and distractions. Just take a deep breath, count down from 10 (I'll PM you the list of numbers just in case), and try to focus. Think about what you'd like to express, type it out, then delete everything so you don't waste any more of anyone's time with rubbish.

I've seen this before, it's that ADOS Syndrome. Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny Syndrome. Kids these days. Also, <2 hixxy.

So, you're not trying to be funny or cool in the least, huh?

Then, you're saying this is absolutely normal behaviour from yourself?:

This does beg the question though; why are you here? I mean, ok, you're not me. I think a lot of people managed to figure that one out. Thanks to you, anyways. You've done the community a huge favour.

HHAAAAHAHAHA!!! :lol1: You still try to make a funny by taking my hizzy imitation joke seriously and twisting it back at me. YOU SO CLEVER TEACH ME!

But seriously though, can you ever make a normal post?

If you ask it like a normal person I might answer you.

ilselu1, you got the hang of it. You just made a hizzy joke. HAHAHHAHAHAH :lol1:

Edited by Space Monkey

HHAAAAHAHAHA!!! :lol1: You still try to make a funny by taking my hizzy imitation joke seriously and twisting it back at me. YOU SO CLEVER TEACH ME!

ilselu1, you got the hang of it. You just made a hizzy joke. HAHAHHAHAHAH :lol1:

I'll ask a question to you in my normal tone, why do you keep posting? Is your intent to further derail this topic with mindless drivel and spam, or are you here for some other purpose?

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Was it you who posted that image way back in the day of a couch being tossed out of a 2nd floor balcony with the caption: "Your couch. $%&@ it."?

I've seen this before, it's that ADOS Syndrome. Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny Syndrome. Kids these days. Also, <2 hixxy.

I'm still waiting for my tech, jerk. Don't make me bring the blue mafia goons after you >_>

Why on earth would I ever take you seriously? Owned-you might, but I've learned long ago to distinguish between people who can be taken seriously, and people who are just not worth it. I'll keep stringing you along though since Sileath is entertained and mdnss thinks you're almost as funny as a dog chasing his own tail.

what is this i dont even

6d20c648dd10e59d90bbbe4f71213873.jpg

This topic went downhill very fast.

Verbal warning to all that posted here and discussed space monkey rather than the topic: report problems with posters, don't discuss those posters further and take the thread of topic due to it