Nuke for hire

zigbigadorlou

Note: I'm sorry, but I have to talk about mod issues b/c its relevant

:war: as many of you know, Sileath, a man hated by many, went rogue earlier today on peteM. I, seeing that he had no alliance, decided to tech raid him. Unfortunately, BTA and PeteM specifically did not like me taking the war slot. They saw that I had nukes and they were like "woot now he killz sileath".

What they didn't realize is that I don't care about killing sileath, I just want tech. As such, I don't really want to nuke him. They considered this warslot filling and are planning on reporting me as such.

As such, I have agreed to nuke sileath on three conditions:

150 tech from anywhere, the more tech, the more nukes I'll hand out :nuke:

RebelVirginia changes his avatar

each member of BTA must hop on one foot once.

I have been offered 100 tech to peace out without attacks (by sileath and peteM, oddly enough), but that'd be boring and illegal (warslot filling).

you've all put me in a strange position. I don't want everyone to hate me, but I can't just peace out. I therefore must make this thread to get paid in game the most I can.

I'm sorry I have to hold a warslot hostage like this, but I do what I can.

edit: This doesn't have to be an instant 150 tech. It can be a simple tech deal directed to me. I don't care as long as I get paid. I'm a merc, after all. aka, this is 3mil if you find the right buyer.

Edited by zigbigadorlou

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't have to be an instant 150 tech. It can be a simple tech deal directed to me. I don't care as long as I get paid. I'm a merc, after all. aka, this is 3mil if you find the right buyer.

^added in the op

cause I bet most of those who hate sileath are too big to just give me tech

BTA doesn't have people to fill those warslots with... why would warslot filling be relevant?

no kidding.

even so, they want to report me and get me warned.

This doesn't have to be an instant 150 tech. It can be a simple tech deal directed to me. I don't care as long as I get paid. I'm a merc, after all. aka, this is 3mil if you find the right buyer.

^added in the op

cause I bet most of those who hate sileath are too big to just give me tech

no kidding.

even so, they want to report me and get me warned.

I'll get you 200 tech sent, if you nuke him asap and send me the message in-game and post it here :P

BTA doesn't have people to fill those warslots with... why would warslot filling be relevant?

A Jedi negotiation team is on the task we also have the nukes covered if Sileath does not achieve peace with BTA. Save your money people.

Wait really?

Warslot filling?

Just because you're not waging war their way doesn't mean that you're not attacking the guy :mellow:

they also threatened it being an "act of war"

and considering Planet Express kicked me out, that'd be really unfortunate.

I doubt IS would back me up then.

and no, you can't raid me.