Nuke for hire

zigbigadorlou

If you run a tech raid on someone you called a friend, it makes no sense. Not to mention that you could be attacked for screwing up war targets.

you don't tech raid your friends? In any case, the only reason I know sileath is through mogar basically (and the random offhand comment that he thought I had style) and back when he was still alive, the only reason I hung around mogar was to troll him. Friend? meh. Just another kid to have fun with. If that's a friend, then jayofennay is my friend too, even if I hate him.

after all, none of you really exist outside of my mind.

i dare you to attack me for screwing up war targets. all that would do is start a huge war. one that is started by sileath. I'd go ZI for starting a GW.

Personally, what you did is completely fair, a tech raid is legal. Just because you didn't know BTA was declaring war on Sileath doesn't mean you are illegally filling his war slots. Continue to attack if you want, and don't nuke if you don't want to (though I'd love it if you did nuke him).

I nuked him. BTA hated me for it. lulz ensued.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he attacked 9 hours after Sileath declared war on BTA, and RV acknowledged it.

Yeah, I realized I phrased that wrong. What I meant is that he may not have known BTA had declared war. Not that he didn't know if they were going to declare war.

you don't tech raid your friends? In any case, the only reason I know sileath is through mogar basically (and the random offhand comment that he thought I had style) and back when he was still alive, the only reason I hung around mogar was to troll him. Friend? meh. Just another kid to have fun with. If that's a friend, then jayofennay is my friend too, even if I hate him.

after all, none of you really exist outside of my mind.

i dare you to attack me for screwing up war targets. all that would do is start a huge war. one that is started by sileath. I'd go ZI for starting a GW.

I nuked him. BTA hated me for it. lulz ensued.

Once again I'll just address it in points so that I don't end up having an unreadable brick of text thrown through the window of poor grammar, much like that which is above me.

-So then are you friends with Sileath or not? =_= You seem to contradict yourself quite a lot on this point.

-Zig, this is a key difference between us. You hate me, yet I couldn't care less about you. I don't know you IRL, and I don't particularly care to. Maybe you're better than what I've seen so far. However from what I can understand, you're an overly pretentious, "think before I talk" kind of guy that doesn't seem to really contemplate statements before putting them out into the public. Perhaps it's just the character that you're roleplaying, but once again, I don't particularly care. :) It is hard for me to express apathy and hate to someone at the same time. Hate, to me, implies a certain level of caring, even if it is meant in a bad way. To me, you're just another ant on the asphalt.

-You're right, I don't exist outside of your mind. I'm imaginary. You call me JayJay.

-People have been attacked for screwing up war targets in the past, actually. It wouldn't be the first time. But no one really cares enough about protecting you to go into a GW. You're simply not that important.

Just a few points.

Clearly you care enough to troll me. This amuses me.

(to the mods: I don't mean this as a moderation issue. So lay off me for once)

Yes, because he's obviously following you around, and you've never been anything but nice to him.

Clearly you care enough to troll me. This amuses me.

(to the mods: I don't mean this as a moderation issue. So lay off me for once)

Thank you for ignoring all of my points and then giving your loose definition of "trolling", which seems to be, by your definition, disagreeing with you.

I suppose I'll be making my departure from this thread now. I have a receipt, can I return this and get my 15 minutes back?

EDIT: Oh and for reference;

I'm going to go ahead and do whatever the hell I damn well please, regardless of what you think, want, say, or do. :) Thank's for trying, tiger.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Pete McCavoy has attempted to attack your nation with overwhelming ground forces with battle odds greater than 95%. What troops you had deployed have been automatically returned home to prepare your defenses. If your opponent maintains greater than 95% battle odds and attempts to attack you further today you will not be able to retain any tanks that you may purchase. To avoid automatic redeployment of your forces in the future you must keep enough defending forces to maintain adequate defenses at all times.

is this win?

is this win?

That automatically happens when you try to attack someone who just got nuked (who doesn't have FSS)

Casualty Rank: Ranked #2,149 of 26,998 Nations (7.96%)

That's win^

Edit: Yes I consider zig a friend, as well as my TJO attackers :wub:

Edited by Sileath

That automatically happens when you try to attack someone who just got nuked (who doesn't have FSS)

I read in this thread that you got nuked and thought "hmm.. I haven't done my GAs today". Fortunately my odds weren't as high. :awesome:

Edited by Sal Paradise

I'm going to go ahead and do whatever the hell I damn well please, regardless of what you think, want, say, or do. :) Thank's for trying, tiger.

^that sounds like what you and your friends were threatening mod intervention for

ironic, isn't it

the table is turned, yet here we stand

on a round table

looks like the sides never change

if you understood that, you are an epic symbolist and need moar awesome in your life

and less rebel Virginea

I believe this is dismissing you as "just another person."

you're special, just like everyone else.

Casualty Rank: Ranked #2,149 of 26,998 Nations (7.96%)

That's win^

Edit: Yes I consider zig a friend, as well as my TJO attackers :wub:

Eh, decided to post again after I saw this post and Zig's. Why? I can. :)

Sileath, no, no it isn't win really. My Jofna nation had top 3% without ever making it past 14k NS. I never bragged because unless it's over 1million, it doesn't mean much of anything. Take it from someone who got the majority of them while at 2000-3000 NS.

You still consider Zig a friend even after he has basically discredited you?

^that sounds like what you and your friends were threatening mod intervention for

ironic, isn't it

the table is turned, yet here we stand

on a round table

looks like the sides never change

if you understood that, you are an epic symbolist and need moar awesome in your life

and less rebel Virginea

Are we back to this half-poetry/half-chopped-up-ungrammatical-sentences thing again?

Sigh.

-Sounds more like you just pulled it out of your $@!. It was in reference to your assertion of my post as "trolling" and your calling me a troll. Unless they were reporting you because you called them a troll. Which in all honesty would be allowed since this against the rules anyhow.

-Not really ironic, since your first line made not all that much sense.

-I just received life tips from Zigbigadorlou. I feel a little dirty, to be honest with you. I think I need a shower. But you are right. I need less of that bad influence rebel Virginea.

Zig, what's the reason that you carry this battle on with Sileath? Really? You just jump around from reason to reason as each becomes discredited.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

no kidding.

even so, they want to report me and get me warned.

I stopped reading right around here, but for future reference, next time call their bluff. It's not war slot filling if you're actually warring. They can threaten all they want but you had zero chance of getting in trouble for tech raiding without nuking.

-Sounds more like you just pulled it out of your $@!. It was in reference to your assertion of my post as "trolling" and your calling me a troll. Unless they were reporting you because you called them a troll. Which in all honesty would be allowed since this against the rules anyhow.

Zig, what's the reason that you carry this battle on with Sileath? Really? You just jump around from reason to reason as each becomes discredited.

I meant the "warslot filling" reporting that was going to happen in the op.

I carry on this battle because I feel like it. You haven't discredited any reasons because none have arose. Stop treating this like a debate, because it isn't. I do things because I do, irreguardless of whether or not Jayofennay agrees. Especially if he doesn't.

I stopped reading right around here, but for future reference, next time call their bluff. It's not war slot filling if you're actually warring. They can threaten all they want but you had zero chance of getting in trouble for tech raiding without nuking.

Actually, I called their bluff. He was saying "if you don't give me an answer now, I'm reporting you"

and of course, I responded: "a wild abra appears. Teleport" and quit IRC.

Zig, I'll pay you 150 tech and allow you to kiss my feet if you nuke Pete McCavoy to oblivion.

I'm tempted to. Will you have jelly on your feet?

I meant the "warslot filling" reporting that was going to happen in the op.

I carry on this battle because I feel like it. You haven't discredited any reasons because none have arose. Stop treating this like a debate, because it isn't. I do things because I do, irreguardless of whether or not Jayofennay agrees. Especially if he doesn't.

Actually, I called their bluff. He was saying "if you don't give me an answer now, I'm reporting you"

and of course, I responded: "a wild abra appears. Teleport" and quit IRC.

I'm tempted to. Will you have jelly on your feet?

Do you like how this man steals my ideas from post to post? :wub: you too Zig. I know you idolize me and all that I've done over the past, but please, you have your own mind now, so you are now allowed (yes, I will allow you) to think for yourself! :) Enjoy the new power that I am giving you.

-If you mean war slot filling them your first lines didn't make all that much sense, kiddo.

-It's not a battle unless I clicked a button on your nation page that says "Declare War", something that I promise I will do at some point before I quit.

-Every time I post I discredit yours, your response is generally 'admit it, im rite, rite?' which is, in all honesty, not right. D=

-If you haven't already noticed as I've said earlier, I'm going to go ahead and do whatever the $%&@ I damn well please. :) If you have a problem, and feel worth addressing, feel free to sell some of that infra and just come down here. Trust me, I can help with the process of lowering your NS once you make your move down here. Or you could go to RV's range and then I could meet you half way. Whatever you choose, feel free to just hit me up any time you want to settle this in a way that doesn't involve me hitting the "Add Reply" button.

-Once again, I'm going to go ahead and treat it however I choose, posting however I like.

-Do you just enjoy using words that don't exist/are spelled incorrectly? Irregardless is not a word. Use regardless. You'll sound better that way. Also: There is no 'u' in "irregardless".

-Good to see I have power over your decisions.

-So basically, they addressed you with a concern over something you did in-game, and you ran away? /mesawitcoming.

DEAR OWF OPPONENT

Do you like how this man steals my ideas from post to post? :wub: you too Zig. I know you idolize me and all that I've done over the past, but please, you have your own mind now, so you are now allowed (yes, I will allow you) to think for yourself! :) Enjoy the new power that I am giving you.

-If you mean war slot filling them your first lines didn't make all that much sense, kiddo.

-It's not a battle unless I clicked a button on your nation page that says "Declare War", something that I promise I will do at some point before I quit.

-Every time I post I discredit yours, your response is generally 'admit it, im rite, rite?' which is, in all honesty, not right. D=

-Once again, I'm going to go ahead and treat it however I choose, posting however I like.

-Do you just enjoy using words that don't exist/are spelled incorrectly? Irregardless is not a word. Use regardless. You'll sound better that way. Also: There is no 'u' in "irregardless".

-Good to see I have power over your decisions.

-So basically, they addressed you with a concern over something you did in-game, and you ran away? /mesawitcoming.

Claim warrent impact. you claim, make bad warrents, but don't impact. theres really nothing to impact except for ad hominem attacks, and therefore that's all you do.

I make sense to those who I make sense to. deal with it

verbal battles FTW

you don't "discredit" squat. we aren't debating anything other than grammar and character, which you seem to think mine is, what was it, an asexual chales manson? I believe thats what I was called.

i love using IRC talk. hence why i don't use much punctuation and love to add in little gibblets of incorrectencies. fail for thinking it was poetry

if you had power over my decisions, I'd probably be angry at you and already selling off my infra. NOT THE CASE.

basically, they threatened me with reporting me and I was like "K" and made this thread so even with their fail attempts they couldn't report me w/out mod bias, which there is none. Though legitimately, I'm pretty sure my other war, a tech raid which I kind of forgot about, almost got me warned :P it was labeled "potential warslot filling" because I got preoccupied w/ sileath.

all in all, I like toe jam, so kick me in the face, JAYOFENNAY

-zig

ps. I especially love misspelling your name.