A GGA Annoucement and then some!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an open mind towards alliances, I said, and I'll repeat it for you, I just think planet bob would be a better place without GGA in it. If there's more than one alliance (since you said alliances) that use the GGA acronym, I apologize to the other GGA, or GGAs. Why they'd want to be confused with your GGA though, is beyond me.

Well I'm sure some could say that Bob would be better off without you. Nice of you to not give GGA a new chance at being successful.

hahahaha what!?

Sad to see anyone treatying GGA, then again MASH arn't so great either...

Of course, you are welcome to your opinion. But you are free to ask anyone who fought me personally, and you'll find I was respectful even while beating the snot out of 'em.

At least one of them was a friend from somewhere else, too, though that person wasn't in MASH.

hahahaha what!?

Sad to see anyone treatying GGA, then again MASH arn't so great either...

You might want to actually get to know GGA and MASH before you go spouting off like that. Just sayin' I don't slam your folk w/ out knowing them at all just for giggles.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Grossman

They took everything we could dish out at them: nukes, ground attacks, air raids, cruise missiles, propaganda, and surrender calls. They gave us back hard fighting and jokes without hatred behind it. In short, as the preface of the treaty said, they won our respect. Shoutout to my honored opponent, Randleman, who helped me burn through a 70 mil warchest while taking a 10k ns bath.

Flonker! you were one of the best Karma warriors to fight. My deepest respects go out to you, our war was a blast, you have earned much respect and endearment from me and GGA. We look forward to our relationship together as allies.

P.S. M*A*S*H* are very sexi guys and gals

You might want to actually get to know GGA and MASH before you go spouting off like that. Just sayin' I don't slam your folk w/ out knowing them at all just for giggles.... :rolleyes:

Who says I don't know GGA? The fact you don't consider then a bad joke says to me that you either you don't know them (or anything about their role in cn politics since GW3) or I have an astonomically higher standard for what makes a respectable alliance.

The lack of class in this post in unbelievable. Why don't you crawl back under your rock, hm?

You better beleive it because I'm not crawling anywhere. I'd say theres nothing classier than calling a spade a spade. IAA isn't so hot either, pity the disbandment didn't stick.

Who says I don't know GGA?

Have you spoken to anyone from the GGA during the last, let's say, 3-6 months? If you haven't, do so and see if your highly biased opinion still stands.

We've been working hard, in fact have been doing so even before the Karma War. You may even be pleasantly surprised.

The fact you don't consider then a bad joke says to me that you either you don't know them (or anything about their role in cn politics since GW3) or I have an astronomically higher standard for what makes a respectable alliance.

Grossman has observed the GGA for quite some time. From the GPA, (VE?), and OV. He has dealt with people from the GGA in CN and other realms. Perhaps he has a better opinion of the GGA than you do, because he has better information.

...calling a spade a spade.

So i've observed. I've also observed you hanging on to an opinion even when evidence clearly showed the opposite (we've been in an alliance together, pm me if you want to know which on).

Calling things they way they are is good, but having the guts to see for yourself if those things which you believe to be true, are true is even better. Don't stare blindly at the past, but look at the present/future for a change.