A GGA Annoucement and then some!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to our allies over at MASH on signing this treaty.

I don't really know GGA but if MASH thinks you're good people then that's enough for me.

o/ MASH

o/ GGA

You know me so you know the GGA ;)

I don't know why you even bother when the world views GGA as a bad running gag these days.

That only shows that general opinion is often mistaken. Why not take a chance and try to get to know the GGA better. :lol1:

I'm sure there are people in MA who do have an open mind/attitude towards other alliances.

You're still welcome to pay a visit though.

I have an open mind towards alliances, I said, and I'll repeat it for you, I just think planet bob would be a better place without GGA in it. If there's more than one alliance (since you said alliances) that use the GGA acronym, I apologize to the other GGA, or GGAs. Why they'd want to be confused with your GGA though, is beyond me.

Doesn't sound like an open mind towards the GGA. We keep an open mind towards any alliance and we ask the same in return.

Anyway I'm off to Mash to help empty the liquor cabinet (not the alliance) and chase major "Hot Lips" houlihan.

Doesn't sound like an open mind towards the GGA. We keep an open mind towards any alliance and we ask the same in return.

Anyway I'm off to Mash to help empty the liquor cabinet (not the alliance) and chase major "Hot Lips" houlihan.

... wow, uh, I don't even know how to approach this without getting myself in a heap of trouble.

I'll just say, please go back and re-read my posts.

No worries, just take the Stoli and leave me the Starka, we'll get along fine.

I'm not surprised to see GGA's mofa at the bottom of this move. Momonishiki was probably the arcitect of this friendship for the most part, but it's one I can't support more whole heartedly.

Good promotion, great treaty, watch out it's not the same old gga.

Watch out it's not the GGA you used to know and is taking the final steps it needs to to be "one of the good guys" whatever that means now a days in cn.

MASH is awesome this treaty is sweeeet.

... wow, uh, I don't even know how to approach this without getting myself in a heap of trouble.

I'll just say, please go back and re-read my posts.

I agree w/ him, the posts do show that he wasn't saying that.

After the Peace, GGA sent us our first ever diplomat. We responded in kind. We got to talking. And at this point in time, I'd like to do a shoutout to Momonishiki, GGA's ambassador to M*A*S*H, for initiating the dialog that made this treaty possible, and for having the courage to take the initiative to start the dialog.

Thanks, Flonker. However, all I did was tell you the truth about us. It is your vision that has enabled something greater to be born as a result.

I took a good beating from some MASH guys in the last war. I mainly think I annoyed them in return. ;)

Still, they kept it classy, I thought.

So huzzah to byegones being byegones, and to making new friends out of old enemies. :awesome: