Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

Again, I wish you would read the post.

I don't agree with most of it.

Thought I've said that several times now lol

Especially the whole "You make this unfun and drive people away from the game oh BAWW friendships are killing TE" stuff. I've already stated some reasons why I don't agree with it in previous posts. I stated why I think the alliance win thing is sort of silly, and backed that up pretty good. If anything is "killing TE" it'd be that... and I don't think TE is dying anyways.

I don't agree with your whole "Attack #1 no matter what" thing - it doesn't work sometimes, and sometimes they are your friends. You go right ahead though, I ain't telling you what to do. Can you see why maybe that might make people not want to BE your friends, when you turn on yours so quickly, like you did with MASH? We take pride in our loyalty and honor - do you? Your words sort of call that into question - and I'm not stating anything there, just questioning. No offense intended, just sayin' - and there's no questions there for us, is there?

TPF and I believe in friends > infra.

You're on your own though. I think I am right, and I've seen no arguments from you changing that. I also keep saying I think we have different points of view - and you keep trying to stuff yours back down my throat LOL

Newsflash: I'm not going to agree with you. No matter how many times I read your post.

We like RE. We like TF. Until further notice, that's not changing.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roman empire is lame.
You may well think that but there are currently 238 nations that disagree with you. See!!!

Kingneptune, he's pulling your leg. He posted something similar in the [sDF] topic saying we had a bad name. Just ignore him.

This thread isn't to close until I get last post......okay it's all good.

But on a serious side yeah it's gotten way of topic and what has to be said has been.

I don't agree with most of it.

Thought I've said that several times now lol

Especially the whole "You make this unfun and drive people away from the game oh BAWW friendships are killing TE" stuff. I've already stated some reasons why I don't agree with it in previous posts. I stated why I think the alliance win thing is sort of silly, and backed that up pretty good. If anything is "killing TE" it'd be that... and I don't think TE is dying anyways.

I don't agree with your whole "Attack #1 no matter what" thing - it doesn't work sometimes, and sometimes they are your friends. You go right ahead though, I ain't telling you what to do. Can you see why maybe that might make people not want to BE your friends, when you turn on yours so quickly, like you did with MASH? We take pride in our loyalty and honor - do you? Your words sort of call that into question - and I'm not stating anything there, just questioning. No offense intended, just sayin' - and there's no questions there for us, is there?

TPF and I believe in friends > infra.

You're on your own though. I think I am right, and I've seen no arguments from you changing that. I also keep saying I think we have different points of view - and you keep trying to stuff yours back down my throat LOL

Newsflash: I'm not going to agree with you. No matter how many times I read your post.

We like RE. We like TF. Until further notice, that's not changing.

You serious? After we attacked MASH, they became probably our best friends, we took down NAAW, MHA (twice), and oh yes, TPF!

I would say again "read the post", however, you have clearly demonstrated your inability to understand the english language.

P.S Protip: Please learn the definition of the word "bias" before you throw it around. It doesn't make you look smart at all.

I would say again "read the post", however, you have clearly demonstrated your inability to understand the english language.

P.S Protip: Please learn the definition of the word "bias" before you throw it around. It doesn't make you look smart at all.

Yesssss anyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't understand English. Right, that's "smart."

When you figure out how to edit in the quote function I'll care.

Well, for the 37th time, we aren't going to agree on TE philosophy.

So bye bye for now, lil fella.

I love the whole protip meme. It's already old lol

Anybody want to just help me infiltrate all the top alliances and turn them against each other? That would be epic.

-Bama

help? your nation has 3NS and no trades or improvements...

(again....this topic went WAY off course)

I don't think Bama means he is going to take them on by himself. :rolleyes: He intends to infiltrate them. ;)

They get angry fast, all you have to say is they have crabs apparently....

We are quite sensitive when it comes to the issue of which types of VD we may or may not have... :o

Hell you don't even have to say they have crabs. All you have to do is be in the same alliance as someone who sez they have crabs, and then when you don't agree with your leadership and you leave the alliance for another they will attack that alliance too. But oh no they aren't tyrants at all they are really great guys. Get a grip RE because this is the kinda thing that will kill TE. Why don't you just keep going and attack a few more alliances that aren't big enough to defend themselves against the onslaught. Yeah you guys are really good guys I can totally see why everyone likes you, everyone likes a bully, and there is absolutely no parallel to what you are doing and why NPO for beat down. have fun with your !@#$%^ry, I'm going back to SE where people act a little more like adults not schoolyard bullies.

Edited by SativaZealot

have fun with your !@#$%^ry, I'm going back to SE where people act a little more like adults not schoolyard bullies.

I don't like to call people out, but with posts like this, please do go back to SE. But just dont post about SE. !@#$%^ry? Do adults really talk like that? I don't, my friends don't, but maybe I just associate with the wrong peer group...You don't have to like RE, but this is really not the way to address how you feel about them. Lots of folks actually like RE. I'm just sayin'...

Lots of folks actually like RE.

Personally I despise them, but that's just me. :war:

Krunk and all others, thank you for the mindless hailing. We have a couple other things we need to announce, but most of them will have to wait until later. However, one of them can be posted now. The alliance of UCN is under our protection until further notice. We had a bit of a run in with the alliance United Cyber Nations (they were a front alliance for Shadowmen) but have sorted it out; those members who want to may join UCN (that's the new name) and will be granted peace.

Edited by Kingharold33

Personally I despise them, but that's just me. :war:

Krunk and all others, thank you for the mindless hailing. We have a couple other things we need to announce, but most of them will have to wait until later. However, one of them can be posted now. The alliance of UCN is under our protection until further notice. We had a bit of a run in with the alliance United Cyber Nations (they were a front alliance for Shadowmen) but have sorted it out; those members who want to may join UCN (that's the new name) and will be granted peace.

Alright I asked everyone for peace. I'm also in trades with 4 RE members. Now can you guys declare peace?

Alright I asked everyone for peace. I'm also in trades with 4 RE members. Now can you guys declare peace?

Umm no. It doesn't work like that. We're still at war. As for trades, it's the price of war.

First, you don't need NS to infiltrate. Second, I'm gonna reroll... Now that I've declared that I'm gonna infiltrate RE, I doubt they'd let me in as Bama. :P

-Bama

Sorry forgot to say, I left the shadowmen because I do not have the same views as them.

Once I'm informed by the UCN government that you are part of their alliance, then yes, you'll get peace.

Once I'm informed by the UCN government that you are part of their alliance, then yes, you'll get peace.

/me pokes head up

There's a UCN in TE?!?!