Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

The rulers themselves cannot be touched, for they are the essence of shadow -- Living off the souls of those who attack.

Floundering around in anarchy at 400ns is not being the essence of shadow, but much rather scraping on the brink of non-existence.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We entered when we were asked to. And I don't think you'd question TPF's honor.

I reread the logs tonight out of curiosity, and just as I remembered, when I came into teh chat, one of the RE head guys was talking about the messages he sent to GDA and GATO asking them to give us peace. I'm not quite sure what RE are talking about when they say we lied through omission, but if it's honesty that Roman Empire expects, it would seem odd they would have a treaty written up if they weren't planning on livign up to it.

That would have been Folger. I was there that night. I'm the one that wrote up to treaty so to speak. Folger messaged them, asking to accept peace because GATO had posted their DoW. We asked if you or rather the ones in the room, knew this was going to happen and was told no. We believed that because we had no reason not to at the time and since we thought you would soon be our ally, we would try to end the war peacefully before we went to more forceful measures. As for the treaty, I started coming up with it as soon as we decided it would be an MDaOP. Even if it was signed by everyone and was considered active or whatever you want to call it, in legal terms it would have been signed under false pretenses which would void the treaty.

Edited by Carpatus

So with TPF and RE together, how can you lose? (Oh wait, let's look at IRON and NPO.)

Nevermind...

Anyways, Just because you have a lot of members doesn't mean you are actually organized and such. Just look at the alliance "none". 478 nations, 206k total NS, yet they don't have organization. :P

Ha.....This is not SE :P

WOW, some how the BS got rolled into this topic from here; http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=62294

Enough is enough!

Not to bring a different round into this, but, well, you did. And I remember now, you joined the side that outnumbered us three to one (I can't wait for you to bring up the fact that we outnumber you, cmon you know you want to) only after four days of war when it was already clear we had been defeated. Jumping on the bandwagon as it were. Nice to know the pattern of honor continues. Oh, and you were tiny- you let our friends at TPF do all the actual work of fighting before hitting what, a dozen nations? Good job. Now I'm done debating round 4, if you want to argue PM me. Back to the present.

Round 4 TPF did ask them to join, that was of a different time.....This is the new ERA, TPF and RE are now allies and Round 4 needs not be mentioned or argued over.

Its just not worth it ;)

For the record.... our allies, allies are our allies and vs versa. I was unaware that RE DOW'd TSM, but i will Begin the necessary steps to stop this.

I would also like to say that I'm sure TSM's comment in the log dump had a lot to do with it, but as far as i can tell they have apologized for it.

BG.

I have no infra to value.

OPSEC information is OPSEC and will stay that way. Thus, will you always be ignorant until peace is achieved in which case we *may* reveal our motives and intentions. My actions are clearly known by the Shadow Masters. As are Co God, Randy (rtellez06) and Mathias's actions. The motives behind such actions are well known to our Shadow Runners.

lol...omg...talking about operational security in a little game? get over yourself. lol

2) You told us to buzz off....We realized the truth: You were all leaning to the androgynous-femnine side of the spectrum and revealed our discovery to others.

"androgynous-femnine" I think you obviously don't know what that means. "androgynous" is the same as a hermaphrodite, and "femnine" isn't a word. Your attempt to sound smart is having the opposite affect, sir.

...thinking to scare us into being your lapdog meatshields in the future.

Again, The Black Dawn will swallow you up

"lapdog meatshields"....huh?

Lern to Read

Learn to spell.

OPSEC information is OPSEC and will stay that way.

Learn how to use the term OPSEC if you're going to use it.

Learn to OPSEC

Seriously, dude? You don't even know how to use the term "OPSEC" in the right context.

Please enjoy it. I will enjoy your exasperated souls as they finally give up your mortal coils.

......wtf...?

We're children of the night. You just bared your souls for our taking. Your nations may appear superior, but your souls are ours. Thus proving that RE is soulless

I think you're confused. This isn't some sort of goblyns and ghosts game....

I have never seen so many failed posts in the same thread from the same guy. krunkthenotsogreat....its time to stop

Edited by JonBoy16

Your SE affiliation affects your TE judgment.

False. I can tell you right now that I have no desire to win in a huge curbstomp.

It's quite fun to lose if you're not here for experience.

Its called Role Playing....Learn what it is and how to do it before calling them ghosts -- Ghosts are apparitions of the dead. Shadows are manifestations of darkness.

You really need to get out more, experience the world. Not everyone can type 100% 100% of the time.

Honestly, you sounded more ridiculous with each comment culminating in the last one being the most ridiculous. Its called an RP theme, get used to it.

Edited by krunkthegreat

Its called Role Playing....Learn what it is and how to do it before calling them ghosts -- Ghosts are apparitions of the dead. Shadows are manifestations of darkness.

So your role in this war game is some sort of reaper of people's souls? Got it!

You really need to get out more, experience the world. Not everyone can type 100% 100% of the time.

Get out more and experience the world? You're right. Having been to 20 states and five countries isn't enough. Thanks for the advice- I'll work on that!

Honestly, you sounded more ridiculous with each comment culminating in the last one being the most ridiculous. Its called an RP theme, get used to it.

You're right. My comments are more rediculous than "androgynous-femnine" or "lapdog meatshields" and your constant misuse of the term OPSEC.

...I offer my most sincere apologies.

I swear, if this thread goes to page 7, I shall petition admin to shut down TE.

Let me help by replying to your post. :lol1:

I didn't read the topic, but I will say, TPF and RE allying is really really good. It impresses me a lot that TPF is playing to win this round instead of just sitting around being content with #3. Because honestly, the best thing to do in a tournament is to go for 3rd place! Because winning, I mean its not for everyone.

potential.jpg

Lol, I'm with you on that one. When they say out of character I don't think they mean out of world.

Honestly about the laptop? Yeah. I was logging on through my PS3 but couldn't muster the will for more than a few clicks per day...enough to keep me alive.

Anyway, back on topic...just 6 pages of trolling? ^_^

Honestly about the laptop? Yeah. I was logging on through my PS3 but couldn't muster the will for more than a few clicks per day...enough to keep me alive.

Anyway, back on topic...just 6 pages of trolling? ^_^

Well there's a DoW on the Shadowmen in here....and the OP is unrelated....

Thats about the only USEFUL things to read (I only read OP usually anyway)

tl;dr:

We're RE, hello everyone!

...and the Shadowstooges are annoying us, especially that one guy, so war.

But but but but we didn'tttt and I shall snack on your soul even if I get crushed!!

Yes you did no you won't.

No you!

No YOU!

NOOO YOU!

BLAM KILL MAIM PUNISH BOOM SLAY BIFF BOP SMASH

I was entertained.

The end :)

Hmm, I'm afraid you'll probably have to be the victims of my next project. It's nothing you did. But you're number one, an it wouldn't be TE if I didn't destroy the #1 alliance, now would it?

-Bama