Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

<~Tiberius12> lol hes gone steadily down

<&Carpatus[RE]> haha it took only one nation to anarchy him and he talks so tough

<~Tiberius12> because he is a failure

<&Carpatus[RE]> yep

I never reached Anarchy until GDA showed up and decided to blitz right when I ran out of money. It took 5 wars over several days to anarchy me.

Lern to Read

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<------------------ SE is over there, and TE is over there ----------------->

The two should never be confused for each other; or confused BY each other, for that matter.

I'm going to quote myself here because ignoring it won't make it wrong.

Most SE alliances don't even HAVE a TE counterpart, and there are plenty of TE alliances that can say the same thing about SE. Nor does alliance affiliation cross over for everybody even when the AAs are congruent. They are two different things, period. Anyone bringing one into the other is full-on foolish fail. I'd have supported RE anyways due to them being our friends (hey there Tiberius :) ). Yet making this mistake should be a clincher for a lot of people who otherwise wouldn't give flyin' fig about this conflict.

What happens in TE should stay in TE, and vice-versa.

o/ RE

My own battles? I've fought MY battles just fine, you were the ones to "declare" on us thinking to scare us into being your lapdog meatshields in the future.

We are NOT afraid of you.

Again, The Black Dawn will swallow you up....You won't be able to crush our spirit.

Wait what? Meat shield what? Please make sense. And if you're not afraid of us, then why did you try to hide? Despite what you might say, this is your battle. Every decent person here will say that when your alliance is attacked, you are obligated to defend it, not go hide under "NoNe" like you did. You are not fighting this battle; you are a coward more concerned with his infra then his alliance mates and friends. It's sad, really, that you don't understand how pathetic your actions are.

If you're referring to the nation strength charts, I did. Yours is a steady downward spiral, from 1,370 on 6/29 to 470 now.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000217

You of all people should know how SLOWWWWWWLY tech count goes down? All of my NS is in my tech. I have no soldiers, or planes, or money to buy them.....and Im supposed to keep slots held up for my alliance? That hurts them more than helps them.

You of all people should know how SLOWWWWWWLY tech count goes down? All of my NS is in my tech. I have no soldiers, or planes, or money to buy them.....and Im supposed to keep slots held up for my alliance? That hurts them more than helps them.

Your post makes no sense. In fact, if you had stayed in Shadowmen and actually fought the war, then the slots occupied by you would be three slots that RE nations couldn't use against your comrades. It would help your alliance. Learn game mechanics.

:huh:

You will be hurting your alliance by defending them?

Learn to spell.

Lulz. ^_^

Wait what? Meat shield what? Please make sense. And if you're not afraid of us, then why did you try to hide? Despite what you might say, this is your battle. Every decent person here will say that when your alliance is attacked, you are obligated to defend it, not go hide under "NoNe" like you did. You are not fighting this battle; you are a coward more concerned with his infra then his alliance mates and friends. It's sad, really, that you don't understand how pathetic your actions are.

I have no infra to value.

OPSEC information is OPSEC and will stay that way. Thus, will you always be ignorant until peace is achieved in which case we *may* reveal our motives and intentions. My actions are clearly known by the Shadow Masters. As are Co God, Randy (rtellez06) and Mathias's actions. The motives behind such actions are well known to our Shadow Runners.

I have no infra to value.

OPSEC information is OPSEC and will stay that way. Thus, will you always be ignorant until peace is achieved in which case we *may* reveal our motives and intentions. My actions are clearly known by the Shadow Masters. As are Co God, Randy (rtellez06) and Mathias's actions. The motives behind such actions are well known to our Shadow Runners.

An excuse used by cowards throughout many rounds when they are afraid of actually fighting. I'm sure you thought you sounded cool and official talking about "OPSEC" but really it makes you sound like a fool. Next time, don't try so hard to sound important.

Edited by Kingharold33

Here Krunk, I'm going to give you an example of a brave, loyal member of The Shadowmen.

This guy: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1001349 has guts. He's being attacked by three members of the Roman Empire, all larger then him. He's in anarchy and has lost a large amount of NS. However, when I offered him surrender terms to save his nation, he told me he was going to fight as long as the war went on. He's fighting a war that you ran away from. You don't deserve to have members like that.

I offer a salute to the brave nations of The Shadowmen who are willing to fight when leaders flee. For your sakes I hope this war will end quickly.

Edited by Kingharold33

Here Krunk, I'm going to give you an example of a brave, loyal member of The Shadowmen.

This guy: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1001349 has guts. He's being attacked by three members of the Roman Empire, all larger then him. He's in anarchy and has lost a large amount of NS. However, when I offered him surrender terms to save his nation, he told me he was going to fight as long as the war went on. He's fighting a war that you ran away from. You don't deserve to have members like that.

I offer a salute to the brave nations of The Shadowmen who are willing to fight when leaders flee. For your sakes I hope this war will end quickly.

2 members.

One was peace declared.

Honestly though -- I think they should make it more blatantly obvious, the difference between currently fighting and peace declared

2 members.

One was peace declared.

Honestly though -- I think they should make it more blatantly obvious, the difference between currently fighting and peace declared

He peaced me out because I complimented him for his courage, although I informed him another person would take my place. I never said he was brilliant (opened another slot for me to hit you guys), just brave.

LOL Fail link is fail

EDIT: Fixed right after I hit add reply

Dude, stop dodging the main point. You ran away when your nation needed you and you justified your cowardice by citing some obscure and probably non existent plan. You know, you can fix you mistake if you just rejoin the Shadowmen and stand by them.

Also, he's still over 1k. Give me a 400 NS nation who's still fighting ;)

Oh, so we should only stay loyal so long as we're winning? Great philosophy. I hope for your sake your alliance doesn't run by it or it'll be disbanding.

Cool, I'm a CB B)

1. Krunk sucks at war.

2. I never tell lies.

I look forward to complete exoneration once all the facts surrounding this matter have been brought forth. I'm also going to need my prized kids back.

Dude, stop dodging the main point. You ran away when your nation needed you and you justified your cowardice by citing some obscure and probably non existent plan. You know, you can fix you mistake if you just rejoin the Shadowmen and stand by them.

Honestly -- Why drop a nation a few hundred NS just to hit someone??? Oh well as you wish. You put it much nicer than harold :lol1: