Announcement from The German Empire

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.

Yes really. Defected implies going over to an opposing side/force. They started their own side/force and I cannot imagine them having any opposition to TGE. I can imagine them wanting to simply not be associated with them anymore and I can completely understand that feeling.

Yes really. Defected implies going over to an opposing side/force. They started their own side/force and I cannot imagine them having any opposition to TGE. I can imagine them wanting to simply not be associated with them anymore and I can completely understand that feeling.

You're pretty oblivious to the meaning behind my words.

Excuse me, Marx, but I believe you are perfectly aware of the situation. As to your issues with semantics, let me clarify something for you:

Defect.jpg

Kingzog and Flinders are absolutely correct, as is to be expected, as to the choice of words; you are not.

For the sake of all involved, do not push this any further.

Edited by Valdemar

And you're pretty oblivious to the actual meaning of your word, so we're all even.

Nah.

If your meaning is a hidden one then you go ahead and have a merry chuckle to yourself. The rest of us will be saying what we mean up front. But by all means, you enjoy playing with yourself.

Already do.

We're getting into verbal word-play here I see :) But lets see if I can answer some questions as I guess I might be well-placed to do so.

So all at once, the Gov. just decided to leave? No Internal strife? No arguing between anybody?

From what I am aware, a number of Government Minister's were unhappy at the general direction TGE was taking and felt they had no other recourse but to leave and start afresh. Yes they resigned and that decision was not taken lightly. Each of those who left had put a helluva lot of work into TGE over the months and years and we who remain, remain grateful for their service.

But TGE continues and we have responsibility to our members and that is our first priority - people have stepped up and we are progressing along as best we may. Verbal slights against TGE is part of the game and its gratifying that some still care after all this time:) Otherwise, the VC slot isn't filled yet because elections were postponed until Sunday (For those who know our Constitution, they will know what I mean) and to those who posted messages of support, we thank you. We wish those departed members the very best and hope that we can build some bridges in the future. Thanks for your time.

This is odd >_> So what really happened here?

I suggest you ask questions of the serving Chancellor about a project known as "Mittleuropa".

Hate to be the "I told you so" type, but you can't say I didn't warn you.

As I recall, your warnings were about former Chancellor Valdemar's objections to policies and how he would either attempt to coopt the direction of the alliance or depart it. Considering the afore-mentioned subject which several people have voiced loud concerns over at various times and which ultimately culminated in the departure of multiple members of government after repeated attempts at change, yes, you did in fact warn The German Empire about this possibility.

So where is Fred during all this? On an extended leave, no doubt. And they're not being condemned for treason? :o This is a change!

I'd refer to earlier comments concerning the word "defection" being used incorrectly. Your presumptions concerning the whereabouts of the Emperor are, according to what has been said, correct and his location as this time is appropriate due to year-end celebrations following a momentous acheivement in his life. (OOC: Graduation)

Hate to be the "I told you so" type, but you can't say I didn't warn you.
Funny, some of us could say exactly the same thing.

Please stop stealing my line, k?

I suggest you ask questions of the serving Chancellor about a project known as "Mittleuropa".

As I recall, your warnings were about former Chancellor Valdemar's objections to policies and how he would either attempt to coopt the direction of the alliance or depart it. Considering the afore-mentioned subject which several people have voiced loud concerns over at various times and which ultimately culminated in the departure of multiple members of government after repeated attempts at change, yes, you did in fact warn The German Empire about this possibility.

I'd refer to earlier comments concerning the word "defection" being used incorrectly. Your presumptions concerning the whereabouts of the Emperor are, according to what has been said, correct and his location as this time is appropriate due to year-end celebrations following a momentous acheivement in his life. (OOC: Graduation)

It happens. And the word wasn't used incorrectly, you just lack the capacity to understand the meaning that is has for this situation.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Emperor Marx

It happens. And the word wasn't used incorrectly, you just lack the capacity to understand the meaning that is has for this situation.

Not at all - from what I read you're attempting to imply some sort of plot on the part of Neuva Vida and/or Nordreich in an effort to destabilize The German Empire through some sort of underhanded scheme. If I'm reading you incorrectly please clarify instead of being vague and attempting at supremecy.

Not at all - from what I read you're attempting to imply some sort of plot on the part of Neuva Vida and/or Nordreich in an effort to destabilize The German Empire through some sort of underhanded scheme. If I'm reading you incorrectly please clarify instead of being vague and attempting at supremecy.

Those are your words and an incorrect, paranoid guess at that. If you can't figure it out when it's so painfully obvious, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you in storybook form.

Those are your words and an incorrect, paranoid guess at that. If you can't figure it out when it's so painfully obvious, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you in storybook form.

Why not? I invite you to prove me incorrect. Inquiring national rulers do seem to want to know, after all.

Because we all know that when many multiple well informed people cannot understand your vague point that they're all the ones who have it wrong and you've got it all right.

"I'm not crazy, you're all crazy!"