Announcement from The German Empire

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be the "I told you so" type, but you can't say I didn't warn you.

The irony in this statement is crushing. Soon I expect it to form it's own black holes.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Edited by Ghostlin

Hate to be the "I told you so" type, but you can't say I didn't warn you.

At least I'm glad to say that the best thing I ever did with TGE was throwing your carcass overboard.

However, I think it's always important to remain open minded and try to explore, and that's pretty much it, and that is what I like to see.

Edited by Valdemar

At least I'm glad to say that the best thing I ever did with TGE was throwing your carcass overboard.

However, I think it's always important to remain open minded and try to explore, and that's pretty much it, and that is what I like to see.

Strange I remember leaving on my own, you never had the testicular fortitude to throw me out. Or anyone else for that matter, thus thats why the alliance is in the shape it is in today.

Well, it's a question of semantics, isn't it?

Anyway, I am sorry I have never said in this thread "GOOD LUCK TGE!" It's a good group you have, and if anyone can make it work, its you guys.

Edited by Valdemar

Could I ask that this thread be kept on topic - most of us are former comrades and airing our dirty washing does none of us any favors. Try it perhaps on private channels. Other than that, thank you again for your words of support.

Edited by Reinhard Scheer

We're getting into verbal word-play here I see :) But lets see if I can answer some questions as I guess I might be well-placed to do so.

From what I am aware, a number of Government Minister's were unhappy at the general direction TGE was taking and felt they had no other recourse but to leave and start afresh. Yes they resigned and that decision was not taken lightly. Each of those who left had put a helluva lot of work into TGE over the months and years and we who remain, remain grateful for their service.

But TGE continues and we have responsibility to our members and that is our first priority - people have stepped up and we are progressing along as best we may. Verbal slights against TGE is part of the game and its gratifying that some still care after all this time:) Otherwise, the VC slot isn't filled yet because elections were postponed until Sunday (For those who know our Constitution, they will know what I mean) and to those who posted messages of support, we thank you. We wish those departed members the very best and hope that we can build some bridges in the future. Thanks for your time.

A very well thought out and correct post on the current situation. If TGE has a few more members like you Reinhard, TGE will be on the right track once again.

The irony in this statement is crushing. Soon I expect it to form it's own black holes.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Actually he quite literally did give out warnings of what would happen on multiple occasions, and has been proven correct. Though he had once himself driven people off, he recognized during TGE's rough spots what needed to happen or something of this sort would occur once again in TGE.

Strange I remember leaving on my own, you never had the testicular fortitude to throw me out. Or anyone else for that matter, thus thats why the alliance is in the shape it is in today.

Wait so your saying that TGE would have been stronger had they thrown you out??? Thats an odd thing to say.

Good luck TGE.