The Chamberlain Talks

The Confederation

The President's cellphone rung. He answered it.

"Yes, hello?"

A frantic voice speaks to him.

"No...Are you serious? ... My god."

He ended the call and stood up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. According to sat-intel, collected by Singaporean satellites, the GNR province German Reich is being invaded by the provinces Prussia and Phoenix Empire after firing ballistic missiles at Mariehamm and Hansa territories. I assume that at least one of the has a nuclear warhead and that Visari is somehow no longer in the GNR, being attacked by former allies and whatnot.

I can of course only speculate, but I believe that the GNR may just have lost three of its member nations, two of which are fighting on the Hansa's side."

He looked at Karl Schnider.

"What do you have to say, Mister Schneider?"

Goh Chok Tong sat down again.

Tanzband stood.

"I may assure you that the Prussian Missile Defense is now active and seeking to eliminate the missiles fired by Greater Germany. Otherwise, we hereby call for an arrest and trial by international courts of Karl Schnider, Visari's adjunct and successor."

Edited by Brian Reimer

Bill Worthington, Consul of State and the one who had called for the World Congress action against Nordland, rushed in, his gray hair messy and his suit wrinkled. "Sorry I'm late. Pilot had to start doing some evasive and fancy maneuvers. We heard there were WMDs in the air. We need an update on the situation."

Butterscotch stood and began to dance around. He quickly scanned the room, and quickly sat down.

"I believe this would be time to discuss surrender agreements for Nordland. Of course, as most nations surrendered voluntarily, all who broke free ahead of time deserve less severe punishment than those who have not yet surrendered. I have orders from my homeland to negotiate that the former nations have partial demobilization, surrender important documents, and that the governments of the states make a public apology to Uberstein from Wästerdyskreich, Prussia, Croatia, and Germany. As for Nordheim and Norsvea, there has been a call for surrender of some land, demobilization except for police forces, and border guard, TEC officials staying to make sure the newly free states do not fall into the same rut as Norldand, and many in the congress have motioned to issue a warrant for arrest for Martens. These are all in planning stages, but our government views them to be necessary punishments, though, I have been allowed to negotiate these points."

EDIT: He quickly stood up again, "Of course, we do not think that the nations should be crippled economically. Such peace agreements would leave the people harboring great resentment towards all those who fought with them, and would more than likely only lead to another war."

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Mohamed Hazzan stood up once Butterscotch finished. "Rebel Army has one demand from the German Empire. That any and all leadership responsible for the Balkan War, which directly led to the nuclear holocaust and slaughter of millions, be sent over in order to be tried for their role in the murder. If the international community wishes to participate in the trial, they are welcome to send over lawyers and observers."

A lone Diplomat, now representing the German Republic handed a document to the representative from the Rebel Army. This document contained a list of every individual involved in the Balkans conflict. Men Such as:

Albert Wright: Luftwaffe Commander who ordered the bombing of a small town

Alexander Frick: Ordered the use of tactical nuclear artillery shells on advancing Rebel Army Forces

Arthur Willindrof: Gave the code authorizing a full nuclear attack on the Rebel Army

These men will be deported to Rebel Army immediately.

Mama Bob having watched the fastest ever fall of a world hegemony simply opens her cell phone and says into it, "Bring all our boys home, and someone tell that idiot son of mine he can have his citizenship back." After seeing to this little chore she stands up, walks over to where this Brian Riemer is sitting, opens her bag, takes out a jar of her strongest moonshie, and gives it to him.

She says, "Good luck boy, sounds to me like you'll need it," and she walks out of the room.

-Strigia-

The Republic of Free Somal forces load up and go home.

President Goh Chok Tong got another call.

By the time the call was over, his face was white, as if he had seen a ghost.

"Ah...Ladies, Gentlemen...I fear that I must leave now. I no longer represent a country, I fear..."

Thus, he walked outside, wondering where he should go...He was overwhelmed with sadness.

"Perhaps into the Hansa or into Aotearoa, both good friends of us.."

Mohamed Hazzan stood up once Butterscotch finished. "Rebel Army has one demand from the German Empire. That any and all leadership responsible for the Balkan War, which directly led to the nuclear holocaust and slaughter of millions, be sent over in order to be tried for their role in the murder. If the international community wishes to participate in the trial, they are welcome to send over lawyers and observers."

"We will send one lawyer and one observer. Would it be possible to actually have a voice on the council that tries theses criminals?"

I recommend this trail be held before the International Court of Justice.

"We will send one lawyer and one observer. Would it be possible to actually have a voice on the council that tries theses criminals?"
Article 24, section one of the World Congress charter states that anyMember Body may request the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on any legal question - which should be considered.

"If you have a grievance with the former German government/if they have committed a crime against your nation, then yes. If not, then no."

I recommend this trail be held before the International Court of Justice.Article 24, section one of the World Congress charter states that any Member Body may request the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on any legal question - which should be considered.

We are not a member of the World Congress and are thus are not bound by it's rules.

"If you have a grievance with the former German government/if they have committed a crime against your nation, then yes. If not, then no."

"I suppose that would be a no, then. we have no axes to grind, nor have they directly committed a crime against us, though they have attacked our allies."